[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uni feels thread >trying to transfer to different less shitty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1452183775161.jpg (18KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
1452183775161.jpg
18KB, 500x316px
Uni feels thread
>trying to transfer to different less shitty uni because other one was horrible and I deserve a better experience for what im paying for
>mfw I applied for housing 11/17
>school starts the 19th of this month and so far no housing
>everytime I call the housing office they say sorry sir keep on checking your email, we cant tell you how far you are on the list.
>financial aid is also not set in stone
>I have 3k from taking semester off and working but rather would not use that to cover school costs before loan comes in
>cant stay at my house, because mom is kicking me out, im 20.
>idk if its just because im applying in the spring but why the hell would they accept me if they cant guranteed me housing
>fuck I just want a degree for the amount of money and time I put in and a usefull job that I need a degree for.
>going to class is a lot better than wageslaving so just let me enjoy this bubble while I can.
>>
how about just
>failing
we know that feel right
>>
Welcome to wagecuck life.
You're here forever.

Don't step off. Just get an easy, safe, secure job like a IT guy or Policeman or something.
>>
File: 0791 - D3ghOGd.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
0791 - D3ghOGd.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>25580373
>first day of the semester coming up
gonna have to pick a seat when i first show up - want to sit next to a qtpie, but don't want to seem like a creep, also don't want to sit next to a bunch of faggots

those first 5 minutes are the most stressful part of the semester
>>
>>25580542

sit next to qt pie, be alpha.

worst case scenario is you mess up talking to her and the semester is ruine.

I sat next to a blonde qt with big boos in chem 101, and made friends. One day she got her test back and started crying so I put my hand on her shoulder and said "Don't worry, I'll help you"...ended up making out with her and feeling her boobs, so it was completely worth it to sit next to her.

Way I figure it, we're all going to be dead in 80 years so it doesn't matter if you're a huge faggot like michael jackson or a chill dude like Shakespeare, you all end up dead, might as well feel some boobs.
>>
Uni feels great man

>4.0 gpa first semester
>made lots of friends
>got a 7/10 qt gf
>uni feels more like home than home does
when can i go back?
>>
File: whyy.png (153KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
whyy.png
153KB, 480x480px
>>25580542
>avoiding sitting on the easiest accesible seat because the girls next to it is too pretty
>>
>>25581019
>"uhhh, that seat's for chad"
>>
>>25581050
that's not how seating in public transportation works, unless it's the same stop of course
>>
>>25581081
see >>25580542
college brah
>>
>>25580686
>ended up making out with her and feeling her boobs
> might as well feel some boobs.

Just in case it doesn't work for me, what to big boobs feel like? And don't give me that bags of sands shit, I've felt small boobs and they felt like disappointment.
>>
>>25581143
They're overrated, but girls love being complimented on them if they got them. What it feels like? Just like you would imagine.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.