[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone experience depersonalization when they're high

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

File: Quiz-WeedStrains.jpg (42KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Quiz-WeedStrains.jpg
42KB, 640x400px
Does anyone experience depersonalization when they're high on weed? As if they're in a documentary or some shit like that? I feel like I'm in a fucking video game stream by pew die pie or your average vidya faggot youtuber especially when I'm driving

>"Wow guys the graphics in this game are so unreal, they are way better than the graphics compared to the ones in the trailer"
>"The car interiors in this game looks so realistic that it feels like I can just grab the steering wheel, way better than the ones in GTA"
>"Ok guys so the objective here is to get our guy to his safe house and avoid getting caught by the cops"
>"The radio stations and soundtrack in this game fit right for a game taking place in Washington State 2016."
>"Every car in this game also has their gas mileage which I believe is a great feature the video game developers added."
>"I like how the developers also added realistic traffic jams in their respective times. Like at 5 am or 4 pm the freeway is full"
>>
depersonalization is one of the biggest parts of getting stoned, so of course.
>>
How high are you right now?
>>
I always feel like im on a sitcom and people are watching me on TV.

Also dont drive while stoned, one crash and you'll give the normies fuel to demonise weed.
>>
>>25574602
When i get super high like crazy high which has only happened 4 or 5 times off weed i feel heavy deja vu like I've done all this shit before and I'm not in control of life.

Then it's like nothing around me is real, very scary place to be in
>>
MAN! you have no idea i had this problem for the longest time! And i found the solution after about a year!
>>
>>25574696

I always drive high,
>>
>>25574753
Doctors HATE him! See how he deals with depersonalisation with just one WEIRD trick!
>>
>>25574753
Whats the solution semfam?
>>
>>25574761
Oh so is it a problem or just a relate thing?
Cause it was a problem for me.
>>
>>25574761
Yes i know, hence my comment.
>>
>>25574794

Just a relate thing
>>
DOODE
>>
>>25574792
1st. I went to therapy, and i thought it was gay for a while but it helped to talk about things.
2nd. It's not real so stop thinking about it, once you master this all anxiety and worries leave you. Literally whenever you think about it train yourself to think of something else. after a while it just leaves you.
3rd. I stopped smoking to prevent it from coming back
>>
>>25574827
So you actually enjoy it?
That's interesting because it was devastating for me.
Stay safe man
>>
File: 1440124595294.jpg (284KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1440124595294.jpg
284KB, 1280x960px
I just think about how fucking absurd daily life is.

Was watching some japanese game show with my friends on the couch and it was so fucking surreal.

People running on an obstacle course getting the shit beat out of them for fun.

We're flying on a rock in space driving meat suits and doing random shit like this.

fug mane
>>
>>25574881
What happened famalam?
>>
>>25574943
Just had bad experiences with weed, stressed me out more than it relaxed me. I couldn't focus and it gave me a lot of anxiety. I'm not saying it's bad or anything just i personally dislike it from experience.
>>
>>25575023
I get that if im smoking around people i dont know. So i know what you mean. These days i only really hang around with 2 people so i dont get it anymore thankfully
>>
File: 1431985212095.jpg (115KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
1431985212095.jpg
115KB, 600x799px
>>25574602
I talk to myself sober. I always used to pretend I was radio host or something. Now I actually host a college radio show. I smoke a lot of pot too and it has made me a happy robot. So when I smoke I either talk to myself in my head like I'm doing my show or if I'm alone I'll talk to myself out loud.
>>
>>25574929
All just to entertain ourselves and give meaning to a meaningless life really, i know exactly what you mean
>>
File: 1427323817633.jpg (195KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1427323817633.jpg
195KB, 500x484px
>>25574602
>tfw just ran dry
>tfw broke for the next week at least
>>
>>25574929
>We're flying on a rock in space driving meat suits and doing random shit like this.

idk why but when people say shit like this is makes me angry. I'm a nihilist, but when people try to describe nihilism in some sort of cutesy way like that I just seethe.
>>
>>25575169
then why dont you describe it the right way faggot
>>
>>25575103
>I talk to myself sober. I always used to pretend I was radio host or something.
>Now I actually host a college radio show.

That's actually quite cool robot. Have you ever done a show while stoned?
>>
>>25574602
>DUDE WEED LMAO
you're a faggot
Also, check'em
>>
File: Masterpiece.jpg (365KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Masterpiece.jpg
365KB, 1280x1280px
>>25575184
The universe is so unimaginably large and Earth is comparatively minuscule so our hopes, fears, and entire lives are rendered insignificant and meaningless on a cosmic scale.
>>
>>25575300
exactly. so whats wrong with the meatbag explanation?
>>
>>25575244
My show is all stoner music, at least music I listen to while high but that includes metal and classic rock not just psych and punk. I'm on late enough that I'm the only one there so I smoke before hand and then vape throughout the show. It feels therapeutic, it's like my weekly meditation
>>
>>25575338
it's too cutesy tumblrina for me. flying rock and meat bag is too simplistic for the sake of humor. it sounds like neckbeard joke. I'm fascinated by nature and the concept of life, but I still accept that it's meaningless.
>>
>>25575347
Do you like Acid Bath?

It sounds like you're living the dream desu m8. Do you get paid for it?
>>
>>25575023

You just need to have good experiences weed with again. I also had bad experiences while on weed

>Got my car broken down twice
>Ran out of gas because I was broke at one time
>Got caught with alcohol in my room by my parents
>Got rejected and humiliated by a girl
>Girl that I was suppose to hook up with ended up fucking my friend
>Started crying out of no where and telling my mind to shut up when it reminded me of bad experiences in my life that I was disappointed about
>Got pulled over various times, nothing serious tho
>Got teased and humiliated
>Got my shit stolen

To feel good again, go out and enjoy yourself.

>Buy yourself some food
>Go crusing with soul helping songs. Don't go blasting gangsta rap or trap music. Listening to artists like Tears For Fears or Wiz Khalifa really makes my mood 100x better
>Tell yourself you have nothing to be ashamed of

Also stop smoking with people who get obnoxious while high. I ended up breaking my friend's phone because he started to record me and tease me so I lost my shit and broke it
>>
>>25575430
nope, I feel lucky to get to do it. I don't know acid bath desu, I'll definitely check them out. I know a lot of under the radar stuff but I'm not as good as I could be about finding new stuff. I'm the station's social media director which is a great way to be involved with the leadership of the station without too much human interaction.
>>
>>25575433
>Also stop smoking with people who get obnoxious while high
THIS
I get high alone for the most part because other people suck and sometimes they suck even more when they're high. Find people who suck less and are tolerable when baked, and hold onto them for dear life
>>
>>25574602
Why do you normalfaggots come here to talk about your normalfagleaf? You are not a robot, I order you to leave right now.

>>25574696
> you'll give the normies fuel to demonise weed

Hahaha holy shit, do you fake robots really think that smoking weed is not a normalfag thing? I don't get how someone can be this stupid, just look at any party, its filled with drinking and smoking and doing drugs, how do you not understand this? God i really wish you could know how much I hate you and every druggie on this world, you are nothing but filth and make the lives of people who don't do that shit a living hell.
>>
>>25575549
Ive never been to a party in my life, but all my coursemates hate drugs and people who do them and they're pretty fucking normal
>>
File: 1438919886247.jpg (64KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1438919886247.jpg
64KB, 499x499px
>>25575549
>robots can't smoke weed
weed makes robot life bearable. the only reason i socialize is to find better weed dealers
>>
>>25575513
Enjoy m8
https://youtu.be/OPrE_TanY8s

give me a shoutout on your show pls
>>
>>25575653
will do, thanks fellow robot
>>
>>25575549

Smoking or taking any drug isnt a normalfag thing to do you fucking imbecile
>>
I feel more derealized rather than depersonalized. Like I'm in a video game around a bunch of NPCs, rather than being played in a stream. I've become very sensitive to derealization/disassociation from years of ketamine and a couple intense trips. I'm very sensitive to sound (white noise makes my head want to explode, I can't hear more than one person at once, etc) and I've found that listening to heavily produced music, like deep house or meme rap, induces a mild derealization affect. It's pretty comfy, I do it when I go for walks and it makes me appreciate nature and architecture more.
>>
>>25575389
>>25575169
I don't know why you think that "joke" implies that life has meaning.

It's just kind of an absurd way to look at things like biological organisms.

Ever think that we could be metallic beings with consciousness.
>>
Have you ever tried psychedelics? The first time I tried acid was like the first time I got REALLY stoned but multiplied by 10

fucking nutty mate
>>
>>25576151

I did DMT and truly forgot who I was
>>
Why are you driving high you autist
>>
>>25575103
turn down for h'what
>>
>>25576508
Have you never done it? It's like driving a space ship.
>>
b-b-b-bumpity
>>
>>25574929
I see it like I'm a floating brain and eyes+spine and all the other bones and organs and shit are parasites and one day they'll melt off and I'll finally understand shit instead of being stuck in this weird body
>>
>>25578190
yeah faces freak me out when i'm high

and when i'm not desu human faces are so strange
>>
>>25576508

Because I sometimes go smoke with friends who live in other cities you dumbfuck or sometimes I just cruise and bump my jams
>>
>>25578190
>>25574929

I get so high I start to wonder what's going on in other dimensions right now or what beings in other dimensions are doing

I also think what kind of drugs do the ayy lmaos have
>>
420 blaze it robots
>>
>>25574602
BAMP for robo weed discussion
>>
File: 1387652094269.jpg (32KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
1387652094269.jpg
32KB, 615x456px
>>25577295
You a king of the hill fan, partner?
>>
>>25576188
What did you see?
>>
>>25581084

ur mum m8 she was one cheeky cunt
>>
>>25574696
Im the opposite while stoned. I cant watch sitcoms because all I think about is the crew and people watching them act, and that a few seocnds after the scene is done.the characters dont exist and that it os all people just pretending. I alsp think about how I am in the same world as the actors. While they were filmong that show, I was somewhere, doing something. Just a weird feeling that ruins sitcoms for me
>>
>>25575433
>Also stop smoking with people who get obnoxious while high.
This is probably the most important part for me. People who go on and on about how dank their weed is or how much/often they smoke are some of the most annoying people to be high around, like I just wanna chill and go about my day man, if you wanna actually have a conversation we can do that but you don't have to talk about weed when you're high.
>>
>>25574602
Weedkids everyone.
>>
>be high af on 4/20
>get in car to leave park with friends
>driving up hill
>probably 10km/h
>vision in front of me looks like its stop motion
>moving along road frame-by-frame
>ifeelit.jpg
>>
>Do shrooms
>Go watch one of my favorite shows, scrubs
>Peoples faces looks like dogs, Carla looks like a Chiuahua, Elliot looks like a golden retriever or something, J.d's face pisses me off (found out because he is jewish and always subconciously repulsed by them even at childhood or knew what jews were)
>Get disturbing feelings, worse than depersonalization when 3 second "bothered/sad" guitarr plays
>Everyone looks like dogs, comedy is actually not funny, but serious hiding under false layer of humour

I cant describe it, it was bizarre and I didnt like it.

Also saw strong chad walking with his girlfriend, looked like a big dog walking his bitch dog, then I went and took a pee in the corner, and felt even more disgusting and bizarre, "realized" humans are just dogs on two feets, and looking at all houses maybe me super depressed, started thinking how disgusting existance is.

Anyway it was awful, weed can cause these feelings to if I feel anxiety. Smoking with friends or people in general is awful, but smoking alone is excellent tier with no problems.
>>
>>25582238
Same. Except I also become hyper aware of commercials and laugh tracks manipulating me. It is disturbing.
>>
File: 1433574510834.jpg (28KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1433574510834.jpg
28KB, 512x384px
sometimes I forget I'm not on 4chan and wander around my house talking out loud as if I'm making posts
>>
>>25583145
You aren't aware of those when you're sober?

>>25583097
How "deep"
>>
i experience deperonalization 100% of all the time, btfo, fuck all yall, go on fucking tinder, you people are basically animals, if i had any say about it you would all have 10,000 years gulag
>>
>>25574929

>We're flying on a rock in space driving meat suits

We're not driving the meat suits...we are the meat suits.
>>
>>25583207
>How "deep"

What do you mean?
>>
File: itsaten.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
itsaten.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>25574602
I allways feel like me and my buddys have the most sofisticated and deep discussions about things, when high on drugs. We usually tend to watch some documentary and discuss it or we just meet up, get high and talk about stuff that we think about, kind of like a selfhelp-meeting.
I videotaped us and we watched it once we were off the high. It's the most hillarious fucking thing. Even better when everyone is skyhigh on MDMA. Some of us literally started to cry when one of us said that he allways wishes that people would be able to think what he's thinking, to see the deep pain he sometimes experiences. Literal fucking tears of emotion.
MDMA maboys, take it.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.