[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does having a gf make you feel euphoric?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: thatfeelguy.png (32KB, 439x407px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeelguy.png
32KB, 439x407px
Does having a gf make you feel euphoric?
>>
Yeb
>>
not from what I remember, I got sick of it pretty fast
>>
You'll feel semi euphoric when you first start dating and are going through the honeymoon phase. After that, you'll start getting sick of her, the sex will dry up and you'll wish you could fuck other girls.
>>
this is my input of the subject, biased of course.
> gf makes life better equal to do drugs.
> those who have gf are not heavily into drugs.
> Gf are objects symbolic to the representation of being well respected.
> Being high negates any self reflective feelings about apprehensions about one's self
>>
Depends on your gf, all my girlfriends were all stacey scums who i could never talk anything i wanted without being judged
>>
> Watching the anime "Welcome to the NHK"
> While watching.
> Kek the fuck out and relize
> How hedgemonic it really is
> Living in a world totally comprised of black and white
> Everyone is sick with illness, and the more we medicalize the more illness is erratic and spreading.
> Asumptions are first to impressions, no one understands self worth.
> Self worth dependent on an attitude of financial success.
> Deny so much in the faces of all!
rot all of you into thy ground
>>
>>25574468
did you fuck them?
>>
>>25574173
Well, just know that you'll probably be spending your nights taking her out to hot night clubs full of drunk Chads hitting on her instead of chilling at home and playing vidya or whatever.
>>
Nah, not really. Chances are after a while you'll get tired of her and she'll get tired of you and neither of you will want to risk being alone so you stay together until one of you gets a concrete chance to do better (with better really just being not the same thing) and does leave or the two of you realize that you can't do better than each other (or you're just too lazy to keep looking) and you get married.
>>
>>25574314
Right now I wish I could fuck any girl at all.
>>
>>25574598
that actually sad
> Screams unhappiness.
> No wonder why so many are more depressed than ever?!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.