[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we seriously finally clear the air that being attractive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1452157337669.jpg (34KB, 724x532px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452157337669.jpg
34KB, 724x532px
Can we seriously finally clear the air that being attractive doesn't fucking automatically make you chad? Why do you faggots think this? You realize having "game" is everything, right? Girls really do care more about social prowess than looks. Girls would rather have the charismatic average looking guy than have some super hot guy with the social skills of a fucking pizza faced neet neckbeard. Obviously if you're better looking girls will give you hints that they want you a lot more, but girls almost never make the first move no matter how hot you are unless you're like famous or extremely wealthy.

Girls think you're even creepier if you're good looking and have no confidence or social skills at all, because in their eyes there is no reason why you should be this way because women's view of attractive men is extremely warped and they view them as sort of a key to the world they want to experience, and if you aren't this pinnacle of confidence that they're expecting of you they feel very let down and disappointed, as most women have the empathy levels of children and can't comprehend the fact that maybe the attractive guy used to be ugly and get rejected constantly and bullied by his peers, and as a result of it he became mentally damaged and never gained any confidence or skill with girls. They'll just think, oh he's a "man", he just has to "get over it" and "suck it up." At least if you're ugly girls aren't going to expect as much from you, so I feel like it's easier to excite and wow them, whereas if you're some handsome 6 foot 3 guy her expectations are going to be much higher.
>>
>>25572500

i was gona disregard because ER pic usually means a meme troll thread, but you made a lot of sense in your post and i believe you are correct.

good post.
>>
>>25572539
Thank you, I really do mean that
>>
Keep deluding yourself, pal. If girls want a supreme gentleman so badly instead of an autistic Chad, then why the fuck did Elliot get no gf?
>>
>>25573085
I just used elliot as a picture because I knew people would click on the topic. Read the fucking post you retard, and elliot clearly had shit social skills and was a narcissistic retard, I don't agree with any aspect of elliots personality, hes just a meme to me
>>
>>25573085

Entitlement.

This guy expected girls to fall in his lap, but did nothing to deserve it.

Maybe he tried a few times. But women can't read minds; if he kept trying to talk to women, he'd get one eventually.

Just like the rest of you. Really smart, but hella bratty, filled with victimhood and carries an air of false superiority / entitlement
>>
>>25573216
Thank you based OP

Finally, someone on /r9k/ who gets it
>>
>>25573085
Elliot was nuts, we all know that. He sat around at a restaurant and expected girls to approach him.
>>
>>25572500
>Girls think you're even creepier if you're good looking and have no confidence or social skills at all
fuck
if this is true it explains a fucking lot
>>
>>25573276
Yeah that's called being passive, and its the same type of behaviour that robots engage in, in one way or another.
>>
File: 1438956844807.jpg (178KB, 915x937px) Image search: [Google]
1438956844807.jpg
178KB, 915x937px
>>25573085
>supreme gentleman
>elliot
>not autistic chad
>>
>>25572500
Sorry OP. But you've said something that no sane person disagrees with so your thread will die in obscurity.

If you want an active thread you need to conform to the r9k hivemind and spout off a bunch of memes that reinforce robots insecurities.
>>
>girls almost never make the first move!

Except they do, very often in fact, as long as you're attractive

Obviously a normal woman will want a well-rounded man, is this some kind of fucking revelation to you? Chads can take many different forms and sizes, I think it's fucking ridiculous to go off into borderline PUA territory and dismiss the fact that attractive dudes with shit personalities get MANY chicks
>>
>be attractive
>act withdrawn and nervous around people
>"like, he must be, like, a criminal, so grody, ewwww"
>>
>>25573584
Most girls making the first move usually constitutes as her winking at you or smiling at you. Girls will rarely ever just come up to you and ask you on a date
>>
I have a friend who is ridicolously hot, he has no game, literallly zero and yet when we went in ireland for summer this hot spanish chick did absolutely everything possible to make out with him.
Your theory doesn't work, i'm sorry anon, if you're hot you're gonna fuck bitches
>>
cope harder ugly boy

>but girls almost never make the first move

pfffff hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>25573750
>my anecdote trumps logic
>what are outliers
>>
>>25573750
Are you fucking dumb? If you're a foreigner in any country girls will be all over your dick because they know they can slut around and no one will find out because no one knows you and you know no one there, it's perfect for no strings attached sex. If you're attractive and in a foreign country and you go out to the bar or something and have basic social skills you are almost guaranteed to get laid. Everyone knows this. Your story sucks
>>
>>25573826
he's in a long term relationship right now in our home country with a 8/10
>>
>>25573786
Lol nope I'm a pretty boy and I'm a kv because I can't talk to girls, I've had so many girls show interest though but I'm too beta to do anything
>>
>>25573880
He obviously has game then
>>
>>25573786
see >>25573686

As someone who is attractive, this is pretty true. Girls come up and talk to me or ask me questions about random stuff, but it's very rare.

Why find the confidence to go up and talk to an attractive stranger when you can be satisfied with picking from orbiters and thirsty chads who take all the risk for you?

It's similar to how people here sit at their computers and safely entertain themselves rather than actually going out and interacting with real people.
>>
>>25573936
>if it doesn't fit my narrative it's obviously a lie.
I've presonally seen a lot of girls blatantly chasing him, all he had to do was to say yes
>>
>>25573999
I guarantee you he had to do more than just "say yes". Trust me, I've had girls lose all interest in me once they find out I'm quiet and passive. He would have had to put on a facade and not "Hahaha be URSELF XD" if he really does have no game as you say he does. If he has female friends than he has game
>>
>logic

We're talking about human behavior, there is no logic here. OP isn't a woman, yet speaks in extremes as if he represents them. His entire post is anecdotal and reeks of Reddit 'rah-rah, personality!' trash
>>
I don't know man. Atraction is a weird thing that just happens. Some girls don't like chads. Sometimes being in the right place at the right time is enough, and you have to let it flow. Well, it worked for me a few times. Being in a relationship must be hard, I never had luck with that, the girls were always far away and i'm pretty lazy and poor at the moment.
>>
File: this is the way I feel.jpg (115KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
this is the way I feel.jpg
115KB, 450x450px
I am a tall attractive man, it never got me laid or made women bow down to me or make lines to suck my dick.

Everytime I see a guy who can get laid easily he has status and sometimes money, often both.

I don't think any of the fags who say looks automatically get you girls would get any action if they woke up looking good, they would probably try to speak to chicks thinking it would be child's play and then sperg like a tard and realize it's not that easy.

It is an advantage, of course, it will help you for sure, but without status... its nothing.

I would say your looks are multiplied by your status, success and money. So it will only be a big difference if you are already at the top of society and have an "interesting" lifestyle.

>>25573085
Elliot didn't really look like a Chad, he was pretty short.

>>25573584
Ask an attractive man you know to go to a place and watch how many girls will come and hit on him, protip: its zero.

>>25574252
It's not "personality" (see above) if people already love you then no matter how you behave they will still want to be with you, unless you fuck up really... really badly.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.