[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Police officer here, I got a big problem, maybe you guys can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: police.jpg (33KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
police.jpg
33KB, 600x338px
Police officer here, I got a big problem, maybe you guys can give some advice. I was assigned to peruse the deep web to try and find some info on these perps involved in a drug trafficking ring, but I stumbled onto something far bigger than I could have imagined. Apparently there's some kind of underground fight club funded and held by a wealthy international crime syndicate(can't name names, sorry) in undisclosed locations. The combatants are allowed to use all manner of weaponry to win, the only rule is kill or be killed. The site I found this on had a lot of very disturbing images and videos, and a message board with a large amount of posters. I signed up to try and infiltrate this place and see exactly wtf is going on, and I got this strange envelope in the mail a week later, with a formal invitation to enter this fight club. The worst is, they sent a letter with evidence they have all my personal info, and it had a photo of my dog, saying that if I want to see him again, I better enter their tournament, and not get the other authorities involved.

What do I do guys? I know I should tell the guys down at the precinct what's going on, but this is my dog's life at stake here. I can't believe this, but I'm seriously considering entering this contest to try and save my dog.
>>
Cool story bro, I would like to hear it again
>>
File: milhouse.gif (977KB, 400x699px) Image search: [Google]
milhouse.gif
977KB, 400x699px
>>25569514
>it's a roleplaying thread
>>
>>25569546
Come on, this is serious. They have my dog. I can't let them hurt him, he's been with me through thick and thin. If I tell the guys at the precinct and get them involved, he's gonna be killed.
>>
you gotta do some training first dude
Police training kung-fu isn't enough, you gotta level up that shit to the next level
>>
File: 1443336358730.jpg (54KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1443336358730.jpg
54KB, 480x480px
>>25569566
A BLOO BLOO BLOO
A BLOO BLOO BLOO
>>
>>25569539
>>25569546
>>25569566
>>25569580

>Rule 1: Never talk about fight club

You idiots are so autistic for not understanding the joke behind the thread
>>
>>25569580
I know some krav maga, during the time they had some of us train with some Israeli soldiers that came to visit the station for a while to teach us how to deal with radical muslims. Honestly, no martial arts can truly prepare you for this, I've seen the videos of these fights, they're fucking barbaric and insane. I saw one where 3 guys were chasing each other through an office building, one guy catches this other guy and basically shoots him 5 times and shoves him straight out the glass "wall/window" behind the stairs. Other guy jumps over the railing and kicks him in the face, first guy wrestles him to the ground, breaks his leg, drags him by said leg and flings him towards the broken window, sending him out to his death. The shit they do is just unreal.
>>
>>25569640
The fate of my dog isn't a damn joke. I busted my ass for years serving you civvies, you can't show me some courtesy here?
>>
>>25569649
Give me the source on this kind of carnage.
>>
I say that it would be best to tell someone about this as it's pretty big, but at the same time, if the dog means that much to you, then you know what you must do.
>>
Darkweb fightclub owner here

Thanks for tipping us off. Your dog is dead. We don't play around.
>>
>>25569716
I wish I could to expose these sick bastards, but they're way too dangerous. I don't even want to name them, I saw some of the threads on the board there discussing this organization. A few stories got posted of what happened to people who named names and tried to expose them, including a sickening video by a member who claimed to actually be part of this crime syndicate.

I'm telling you anyway, you don't want to see this stuff, it's honestly sickening and I've been having bad nightmares ever since I saw it. These people are truly repulsive and vile human beings. I've seen some fucked up shit on my patrol and heard some stories from the guys, but this shit even gives me the goddamn creeps.
>>
>>25569788
that makes no sense, if you just kill his dog now and tell him that he has no reason not to just go to the authorities then
>>
>>25569837
We sent a few darkweb hitmen after him. He will have an unfortunate car accident sometime in the next week.
>>
Is this a new viral marketing campaign?
>>
No one crosses us. You were warned.
>>
>>25569514
Post badge or gtfo
>>
Dude you're fucked. Keanu Reeves runs that club and no one can beat his Tai Chi!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISxLxZysmgk
>>
>>25569514
I didnt know this shit was still running. Sorry guys, I know the chance that this is bait is over 99% but its worth biting cuz he got things right so far. OP just fuck the dog. You cant deal with them. Or if you want to press your luck, try bargaining. Dont. Enter. This. Shit. I dropped using onion... lol 5 years ago hell time flies fast :/ anyways these guys were active back then so they have hell of a support. Just try to strike a deal or directly drop the case.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.