[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw wagecucks GF compliment me They sure love my NEET cock,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1451835117710.jpg (103KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1451835117710.jpg
103KB, 409x409px
>mfw wagecucks GF compliment me

They sure love my NEET cock, I'm sure she at least gives you sex once a month.. R-right wagie?
She doesn't? Oh well, at least you have her company for your hour of free time each weekday!
>>
>>25569490
hahahahhaahha
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>25569490
This is what happens to NEETs on a regular basis.
>>
Hate to break it to you, but they certainly have sex on the reg. Compliments are just signs she pities you. Wagie wins.
>>
>>25569576
>>25569576
Yes and if she kisses you it's actually a sign of open contempt

>The autism is strong in this one
>>
Today I'm seeing star wars with my dad right now. It's 1 pm and the theater is empty. I pay less money for matinee tickets. Wage cucks have to go to a crowded theater and pay more to see this shit movie. I get a private screening.
>>
Lol. I'm starting to feel bad for this fuck.
>>
File: 1452024422468.jpg (33KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
1452024422468.jpg
33KB, 500x481px
>>25569915
I feel bad for you too, slave!
>>
NEETs confirmed for Chad.
You people need to leave.
>>
My favorite part is when she tells me her butthole is only for me. The wagie never gets anal and I get every time. Cucked at work and in the bed. How wagies aren't attempting suicide 24/7 baffles me.
>>
Oh you're right. Please go easy on her, neet. You think you could spend some of that big check of yours and take her to subway? I wont be home for dinner I have to work late tonight.
>>
>>25570127

>implying I'd ever spend my hard earned neetbux on one of the many girls who are just booty calls
>implying I would buy the nasty ass '"""""sandwiches"""""" subway makes

Lel, bitch is either cooking for me after the blowjob or ordering pizza on your card.
>>
>>25569974
This. NEETs have it so good, they ruin the miserable ambience of r9k. Away with you, happy NEETs, AWAY!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.