[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some girl I brought home from a bar last night and fucked left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (428KB, 563x1001px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
428KB, 563x1001px
Some girl I brought home from a bar last night and fucked left her bra here. I have no fucking clue why.

What do? I have her # but I don't think she has mine.
>>
Know what you can do?
Get off my board normalfag filth
>>
Never call again.
Hit & quit.
>>
>>25565154
text her and say some shit like "hey you left your bra here sweetheart"

or just use it to fap idk
>>
Use it to hang yourself.
>>
>>25565154
It's so you'll think of her perky little breats when she's not there to mother you. And flirt with yu.
>>
>>25565154
it is a way to mark her territory she is manipulating you and you don't even know it. you are a fool op you think you are in control but she is just giving you that allusion. the real person being controlled and manipulated by women is you
>>
>>25565179
>>25565191
Don't flatter me she was fat and I was drunk as absolute fuck. If I could go back I wouldn't do it.

>>25565310
You have autism.
>>
File: 1450679749317.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1450679749317.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>>25565186
this

[i was not original enough]
>>
>>25565154
she wants to come back.

call her and chat, mention her bras here.

i thought i was bad at social convention, thank fuck i was wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 750x742px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 750x742px
>>25565154
Uh, if you care about fucking her again or maybe just keeping contact, text her saying something like "You left your bra here."

Otherwise, just throw it away or do whatever.

But what the fuck are you doing here??
>>
>>25565154
You realise that
>>25565310 and >>25565683 are actually correct? Noone leaves a fucking bra behind unless it's intentional. She wants you to contact her again.
>>
trow it in the trash
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU MOTHER FUCKING NORMIE SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25565154
>take hormonal therapy
>get tit job
>get pussy job
>wear it
>kill yourself normie
>>
Either she left it as a trophy for you or wants you to have an excuse to call her again you dumbass normalfag
>>
>>25565154
typical girl move, she wants to come over again.

I fucked a fat girl too a few weeks ago and I ripped her shirt when taking it off.she left it at my place but told me to throw it away if I want to.
and thats what I did.never called that girl again
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.