[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be tall and goodlooking >have social anxiety from previous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (4KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 299x168px
>be tall and goodlooking
>have social anxiety from previous social trauma
>can't reciprocate when girs flirt with me

The idea that you have to be ugly to be a robot is ridiculous, ugly robots never stood a chance anyway, and are probably never given any opportunities to spill spaghetti over, whereas society expects us to be born leaders and charismatic.

It's like the difference between some nigger going to prison and a WASP from some upper middle class family going to prison. For you, it was inevitable, it was fate, but us, we fucked up in spite of everything.
>>
>>25564894
You sound cute, bro, what state you in?
>>
>>25564894
You're still not a robot. You're a failed normie/Chad
>>
>>25564894
>previous social trauma

Elaborate
>>
>>25564991
I used to be pretty outgoing as a teenager, I'd even spoke in front of hundreds of people. When I got to university there was a utter cunt of a teacher who would try everything possible to humiliate me, literally called me a loser to everyone behind my back. I even tried to file a complaint, but as you know, nothing happens, there's no point. But yeah, I hadn't been bullied like that since primary school, and at least those faggots were only kids.
>>
>be tall

stopped reading there, get the fuck out of here you piece of shit and i sincerely hope you kill yourself.
>>
>>25565083
6'3'' here, cousin, what it is? You wanna be my fluffer or some shit? Wouldn't even have to get on your knees, I bet.
>>
>>25564894
I completely agree.
To all those fucks who dismiss us as failed normies, they should try and walk a mile in our shoes. People who are born ugly can and never will be robots. Robots are normal looking blokes who can't interact with people. Nobody would interact with an ugly person anyway
>>
>>25564894
I'm 6'1 and a 7/10. When I was 12, 3 girls who were in my class followed me as I was walking home and verbally bullied me for about 20 minutes. This produced massive social anxiety when dealing with women so now I'm here.
>>
>>25564991
I can relate with OP. I used to be a fat nerd, and I didn't look normal until after high school. I basically didn't have any friends or romance ever in my life, and being treated well doesn't make any sense to me.
>>
>>25565134
A normie is what you should've been, but you failed for whatever reason which is why you're a failed normie.

We were born ugly, so we are true robots. Suck it, failure. How can you lose on easy mode anyway? lmao
>>
>>25565081
> I hadn't been bullied like that since primary school
Good, sounds like you deserved it
>>
>>25565081
You sound pretty arrogant and you probably had it coming. The average robot at least admits that he isn't perfect.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (12KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12KB, 243x208px
>>25564894
>be tall, good looking, fit, etc.
>Total social retard because of helicopter parents that would never let me go anywhere with people
>People in school begin to avoid me because they think I have some kind of problem with them since I turned down invitations once too many times
>20 now
>Have a grand total of 1 friend
>>
Which girls is it that try and flirt with you?
Is it girls from your social life?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.