[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

28 with a 16 year old...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: hrB3epI.jpg (105KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
hrB3epI.jpg
105KB, 720x720px
Hi,

A few months ago I got my first gf who I lost my first kiss and virginity to. I thought this girl was really into me but it turns out she has a fetish for virgin guys. I was just a statistic.

Fast forward and I meet this girl. She is very sweet, cute, kind, smart,caring, interesting, and best of all she likes me! The problem is she is 16. That is legal where I am from but from a social perspective it is probably not ok...

It is her birthday on this weekend. She was upset because nobody showed interest in doing anything with her(she doesnt have many friends) I suggested that I could take her out which made her elated, I could see the smile on her face when we were skyping and it made me feel so fucking good. The problem is she looks young so when we are together in public I can only image the bad looks I'll get. I have already bought her a few presents. I bought her this bath bomb thing, a necklace, and am handmaking a card. I want her to feel special and to feel happy.

Should I persue this? I always feel like a shady fuck when I pick her up from school and it feels "wrong" but we get on well. I worry people will see me as a predator even though this is the second girl I will have been with (assuming she says yes if I ask her out).

She is apparently a virgin so that makes me wonder if she should save herself for another virgin. But then again I think that a chad could also steal it.

Pic is her.
>>
>when we are together in public I can only image the bad looks I'll get
Girls are jealous that they aren't 16 anymore.
Guys are jealous that you're getting teen pussy and they are not.
Go for your life anon.
>I worry people will see me as a predator
That means you're a cuck to a society ruled by feminists.
Don't be a cuck you faggot.
>>
>>25562062
Shes cute OP. Problem is she likely will eventually grow up some more and move on from you, so prepare for that. The only way that would not happen is if you two are perfect in every way for each other.

As to your situation, sure date her but only if you want to have something that is at the level of a teen. Otherwise just be friends.
>>
Do it. You want her, she wants you, don't give a fuck what society thinks because there's always niggers that are gonna hate no matter what you do.
>>
as long as it is legal and you love each other there is no problem.

you will have to deal with her immature friends tho
>>
>>25562062
Take her! Tap that teen pussy as often as you can, make all the other cunts jealous that wish they could get that pussy. It's legal so who gives a fuck what everyone else thinks? Otherwise you're gonna be on here in 10 years time talking about the time you coulda got some sweet teen and instead you fucked up and didn't and you're thinking of being an hero
>>
It's legal and she can pass for 18

Go for it
>>
File: sLUGqLX.jpg (858KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
sLUGqLX.jpg
858KB, 1536x2048px
>>25562196

I don't see her as a piece of meat. I care for her deeply.

>>25562208
>>25562208

Here is another photo.
>>
>>25562228
>I don't see her as a piece of meat. I care for her deeply.
Not saying you don't but she's 16. Chances are you're most likely not going to be her last. That being said even if you're only together for a couple of years, it could be the best couple of years in your whole fucking life! From someone who has many regrets, take if from me to do what you want and ignore all the other fuckers in the world.
>>
>>25562228
if you care about her you'll stop posting pictures of her on here

you're going to regret it at best, just a warning m8
>>
>>25562492
This. This so much, OP. What are you even thinking here?
>>
File: Hr3xspf.jpg (65KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
Hr3xspf.jpg
65KB, 693x693px
>>25562532
>>25562492

Why would I regret it? They are photos that are already visible to the public. She is clothed and in respectable clothing. I was proud of her. There are a lot of girls posted in slutty clothing on here. Maybe it inspires some guys to see not all girls r like that.
>>
>>25562062
Anon, the only thing I hate about living in the US is that I can't date 16 year olds, it's perfect they are mature enough and they haven't become used up whores yet.
>>
>>25562624
Don't say you weren't warned when your life is ruined, enjoy yourself.

> Proud of someone wearing clothes
>>
>>25562062
At age over 22 I've been with a 16 year old girl for a few months.
Afterwards it makes me feel weird and a bit dirty, but at the time it was great. The main problem might be her parents, if you go for it.
Follow your heart anon.
>>
>>25562675
cont.
But remove the pictures if you can, 4chan is full of peopl who will find her on facebook and cause you/her grief because they're jealous
>>
>>25562667

W..w..w..why would it be ruined? I don't think she would mind me posting these.

Yes I am proud of the way she dresses. She doesn't dress like a cheap whore unlike most girls.
>>
God damn, so she was born in 2000?
>>
>>25562492
>>25562532
Agree with these. Delete the pics right away. I don't understand why you'd even post them on this shithole.

Anyway, I'd probably say go for it, OP. From what you've posted, you seem a decent enough guy, not a manchild or a predatory asshole.
So what do her parents think about it?
>>
>>25562685
You don't care if a bunch of angry autist neets started messaging you, her, her family, your family, your friends, telling her you're posting pictures of her on a website known as the anus of the internet with a reputation for sharing CP

I'm not saying you're stupid...wait I am saying that.
>>
I wouldn't let other people dictate your actions. If this is what you both want then just go for it and stop dawdling on it before you miss your chance.
>>
>>25562062
>putting an actual picture of her up on 4chan
You're shit, m8. Actual shit.
>>
>>25562062
What do her parents think of you? That's the only thing that might be a problem.

Otherwise, go for it m8.
>>
>>25562062
>from a social perspective it is probably not ok
Don't limit your actions due to social dogma. If she's into you, you're into her and it's legal, yes, you should pursue this.

Do mind she could simply be into older guys and you're being subject to more fetishizing, but you'll never know if you leave it at this.

Go for it.
>>
>>25562688

>>25562683
>>25562702
>>25562771

Error: You cannot delete a post this old.

I tried. :\

her parents know about me but only as a friend. They are nice to me. I have eaten with her family multiple times and gone out places with their family. The mum joked about me being part of the family and the son she never had.

>>25562758

I would be very surprised if you could find her by these pictures. Most people either get recognized or doxed by reverse image search.

She has 17 friends on Facebook, so I doubt anyone will recognize.
>>
>>25562688
WELL WE WERE BORN WITHIN AN HOUR OF EACH OTHER!
>>
Only problem here is that she has man face. I wouldn't be able to get over that.

If you sort of block out her hair and focus on the face only it becomes more obvious.
>>
>>25562788
fuck off doj

>>25562062
force your cock up her virgin asshole faggot
>>
>>25562803
i dont believe any of this. post your own timestamped face or youre just another faggot making up stories.
>>
File: 1450198561737.jpg (13KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1450198561737.jpg
13KB, 480x468px
>>25562062
You don't really have a 16yo girlfriend but if you did I would say what are you even worried about, its even fucking legal just penetrate her with pedo lust and be happy about it
>>
File: Friedrich Nietzsche.jpg (632KB, 1464x1986px) Image search: [Google]
Friedrich Nietzsche.jpg
632KB, 1464x1986px
>letting the false morality of society dampen your life-affirming impulse to pursue love
>>
she doesnt look young, btw you are 28 , do you look old ?
post half pic of face to see what you look like , are you bald /grey hair, you have unshaven beard or what ?

just shave and clean yourself up , and date her. she looks a little older too. i would say around 20 .
>>
and about society and other women , fuck them . they are just JALOUSE bc they'r old and want to have what she is having right now.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.