[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you guys want kids?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1450236605932.png (172KB, 596x505px) Image search: [Google]
1450236605932.png
172KB, 596x505px
Do any of you guys want kids?
>>
Only if it's with my Toyota. I don't like sports cars much.
>>
When I was young I lived in a house with solid floor (aka no carpet).

I had like 50 car toys.

I made a ramp with stuff that I could find in my house.

Then I started to put all my cars there one by one.

And the best car was the one that reach furthest in a straight line from the starting ramp.

Usually the best cars were heavy but not always.

>tfw will never play with my cars again
>>
Nah too much money
>>
>>25558851
I'd really like to adopt one or two kids depending on my situation once I get in my 30s.
>>
File: forced_abortion.png (53KB, 418x159px) Image search: [Google]
forced_abortion.png
53KB, 418x159px
I can't imagine anything more annoying than having a child. It totally blows my mind that homo sapiens made it past like, the 2nd generation. As soon as we became self aware, how did we not all start punting our babies off of cliffs?

The limitless expense, the earth shattering responsibility, the total lack of time and freedom. All for "perpetuatin' muh genes." Are you kidding? Anyone who can't suppress the idiotic urge to breed should be subject to forced sterilization. Wanting a child is the #1 sign you're too stupid to have one.
>>
>>25559087
Where do you live that single men can adopt?
>>
>>25559121
In France
But I don't know yet where I'll live in more than 10 years, and I'd like to find a husband one day.
>>
>>25559139
Be my french girlfriend.
>>
>>25559156
I'm a dude.

original comment for fuck's sake.
>>
>>25559139
Oh, I assumed you were a man. A single woman might be allowed to adopt. Her chances would be much better than a mans, anyway. Why would you adopt instead of having your own children? Can you not have children?
>>
>>25558985
>>25559103
This desu desu desu desu desu
>>
>>25559177
Read the post right above yours. >>25559175
>>
>>25559175
In that case, please die. If only so that you don't ruin some kids life like you ruined your own.
>>
>>25559177
>Can you not have children?
This question hurts a lot you know.
>>
>>25559194
I'm positive a child would be happier with 2 fathers than in an orphanage.
I ain't gonna rape them or whatever you think gay people do to kids.
>>
>>25559230
Your kid will be fucked up regardless of how you try to raise him/her because you are fucked up. That's just my opinion. I can't say that I care all that much about some stupid ass kid. I only care about family and friends. Everyone else can burn.
>>
>having sex with go about a month ago
>don't pull out in time (should've used a condom I know)
>she takes plan B the morning
>doesn't get her period around the time she usually gets it
>doesn't get it at all
>takes a pregnancy test comes out positive, she's pregnant
>tells me, shows me test
>realize my life is over
>try to hint at abortion but she doesn't pick it up
>later mentions she is 100% against abortion
>realize there's no way out of this
>sad for the next few weeks just thinking about how all my freedom , time and what little I have money are now going to this damn baby
>gf texts me yesterday saying she got her period
>what
>takes a test today and comes out negative
>jah fucking bless
>think about how I'm going to buy opiates to celebrate
>don't have to completely grow up quite yet
>going to get the warm embrace of opiates as I think about how lucky I am in this world now that I don't have to take care of a fucking baby
>>
>Do any of you guys want kids?
Already have one.
Hard work and lots of fun.
>>
I only want a kid so that I know for sure that someone will be at my funeral but i don't know if being pregnant and giving birth sounds like it's worth it
>>
>>25561084
>i don't know if being pregnant and giving birth sounds like it's worth it
I think it was.
>>
i want to go to the movies with my daughter, going to the zoo and shit
>>
>>25558851
>bringing a collection of atoms into existence so that they too can feel what suffering truly is

no thanks
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.