[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your tax dollars pay for birth control so that sluts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1406248015414s.jpg (6KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1406248015414s.jpg
6KB, 250x241px
>tfw your tax dollars pay for birth control so that sluts (read: all women) can keep fucking chad

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>25557609
Not in the states, brother.
>>
Because the majority of the men are fucking the girls and together they're paying the vast majority of the taxes that pay for the birth control.

I don't really see what your problem is - it's not like you're personally covering the costs or there's some sort of omega tax that specifically means Chad and Stacy aren't paying
>>
>>25557809
The government takes my money and allots part of it to encourage degeneracy and promiscuity in women.
>>
>>25557809
Where are the free condoms and vasectomies? Why should women be provided with the materials to have sex with whoever they want all the time, but not the men?
>>
>>25557823
the same government that feeds and shelters you.
>>
>>25557850
>implying I'm NEET

self-employment masterrace
>>
>>25557609
So you'd rather pay for the welfare and the food stamps, the extra kids in the public school system and the free health care for the kiddies?
Duely noted.
>>
>>25557823

All governments take your money and spend part of it on many things you might not like it to be spent on. Stop being a child.

>>25557827

You'd rather women weren't able to prevent pregnancies? Is that what you want - more worthless omegas raised by single mothers?
>>
>>25557900
>All governments take your money and spend part of it on many things you might not like it to be spent on. Stop being a child.

So I'm supposed to just sit there and take it like a cuck

No thanks
>>
Being NEET and drawing welfare is the ultimate protest against the tyrannical elites.
>>
File: mens rights.jpg (133KB, 840x895px) Image search: [Google]
mens rights.jpg
133KB, 840x895px
>We told them the sex would trickle down!
>>
>>25557920

You've been a cuck and a eunuch your entire life, why are you suddenly trying to be an uppity bitch about it now?

You CHOSE to fail at life. You could've been pounding medically sterile Stacy, but instead you chose to be an omega. Shut the fuck up and keep paying.
>>
File: hauh.png (7KB, 470x454px) Image search: [Google]
hauh.png
7KB, 470x454px
>paying for Juan and his seven kids
>Paying for pedro's bypass when he doesn't have insurance
>paying for shaniqua's food stamps
>paying for illegal wars, racketeering, and government waste
>paying for "Women's Shelters" while men get nothing
>Paying for Bank Subsidizes and corporate bailots
>mfw Wagecucks will pay into a society which grips them and wrings them dry

This is why I'm a NEET
>>
>>25557869
thats not what i meant but alright. just don't pay taxes, you're your own man right?
>>
>>25557996

>being so retarded and poor you actually think people notice the pittance they pay in taxes!
>>
>>25558035

Most people don't, that's why they're wagecucks
>>
>>25558035
you're a fucking faggot arn't you. some lefty cuck cock sucking queer. i bet you put on a dress and patrol for nigger dick to out diversity your friends.
>>
>>25558057

>people who earn enough money to live comfortably and not consider what their taxes pay for are wagecucks

Sure thing, retard.
>>
>>25558075

>being this furious as you project so hard!

Funny how the failures calling everyone else faggots are the ones who can't get laid...
>>
>>25557609

Yeah its terrible.

They need to abolish paternity testing ASAP so they can just have Chad's baby and trick you into raising it.
>>
File: goodmommy.jpg (78KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
goodmommy.jpg
78KB, 409x409px
>>25558086

Everyone who works is a wagecuck by definition

If I put a gun to your head and tell you "GIVE ME $300 SO I CAN PURCHASE WEAPONS AND GIVE THEM TO CARTELS", you'd probably protest

But if I said "Please send in your tax returns :)" You'll just sign away a portion of your paycheck. Wagecucks will NEVER EVER bite the hand that feeds them. They'd rather try to climb the corporate ladder. It's impossible but the small chance they might be a millionaire is worth the 40 hours a week.

Poor wagie, as always. Tick tock!
>>
>>25558148

>being such a loser that you need to reframe everyones success as failure

Poor NEETOMEGA, you don't even have the smarts to present anything more than a pathetic fantasy
>>
>>25558224
But everything he said was true. All you can do is resort to ad hominem attacks that fall flat.
>>
>>25557609
Put your tax dollars to work for you.
start fucking sluts.
Be the Chad.
>>
>>25558262

>he said

Oh dear

>being so BTFO you're pretending to be somebody agreeing with you!
>>
>>25558148
This is literally the most retarded reframing of taxes I've ever seen.
>>
>>25557809
OP is just sad becuse he cant get any
OP is a cuck
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.