[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whose life /crashingdown/ here? >enroll in uni >drop out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

File: 1438599556534.jpg (253KB, 1300x865px) Image search: [Google]
1438599556534.jpg
253KB, 1300x865px
whose life /crashingdown/ here?

>enroll in uni
>drop out in my first year
>keep telling my family that I'm going so I don't seem like a total fucking failure who got himself in $8000 debt for no reason and blew all the money they gave me for no reason
>still living on campus
>can still use shit like internet, washing machines, etc, even though I shouldn't be able to cause I'm no longer a student
>no job
>do nothing for the 2nd year
>3rd year this year
>family still think I'm studying at uni
>sign a year-long contract to live on campus again
>that's roughly $9000 rent that my family pays
>finally get my drivers license
>plan to get a job or something
>have to have a parking permit to park on campus
>if I don't then there's a pretty high chance it will get stolen or trashed
>have to have a student number for the uni to get one
>haven't been on campus since before the new year
>think I still have mine
>"lol no problem I'll just type this in"
>Error: that number does not exist. Please try again
>my student number got deleted
>can't access internet
>prepaid wireless USB's are like $100 for 6gb, so no internet once I'm there
>can't park on campus
>family are gonna wonder why I'm not taking my car when I go back up
>technically can't live their legally either so I'm gonna get kicked off as soon as they find that out
>gonna have literally nowhere to go once I get kicked out
>family are gonna find out I've been mooching off their money for 2 years to be a fucking NEET
>family are gonna fucking hate me ad infinitum
>no way in hell can I pay back the amount they've given me

This is the strongest I've ever felt about blowing my head off
>>
Just tell them, your family, that it was simply a prank played upon them.
>>
File: timmy_contemplating.jpg (86KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
timmy_contemplating.jpg
86KB, 1000x1000px
>>25550870
Go innawoods
>>
Holy shit, that sounds like quite the predicament.

The only solution I can think of is to feign a mental illness like schizophrenia and start throwing your shit at strangers. Soon you'll get kicked out and your parents will let you come live with them again while you get "better".
>>
File: ganishkablow2.jpg (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ganishkablow2.jpg
24KB, 200x200px
>>25550870
Well shit, hopefully we'll be able to come up with something to fix this anon. At least you put my life in perspective a little, even if I am an 18 year old, failed actor, neet who's most of his friends abandoned and will prob never touch a woman in his whole life. I really hope I have the balls to end this all soon, but Berserk still hasn't finished yet.
>>
File: spooks.jpg (510KB, 618x925px) Image search: [Google]
spooks.jpg
510KB, 618x925px
>>25550870
>meet love of life, get married
>things good first year
>she decides to go back to school
>she decides to go back to school out of town, roughly two hours away
>she decides not to get a job so she can focus on studies
>tfw sole provider
>I can't find work up there because it's a college town, and even jobs in the medical field are PRN (no insurance, variable hours)
>I have to move back in with parents
>tfw still the sole provider
>tfw I work 50 hours a week, third shift, isolated from all my friends (yeah, both of them)
>had to drop out of college to work more, so I couldn't finish my degree
>meanwhile wife lives elsewhere, I only see her on weekends
>tfw I pay for an apartment, food, and an education, and I can't use any of it
>tfw took my car that I bought before we got married, I'm stuck with her piece of shit car
>tfw c.u.c.k.e.d. (perhaps not literally, but holy shit this is close to it)

It could be worse, OP. I'd kill myself, but life insurance doesn't pay out if you die by your own hand.

>inb4 normie reee, I'm a failed normie who hates himself and wants to die and is suffering like you want
>>
>>25551415
It's not

And yeah, you'll probably get your wish, I can't see anyway out of this
>>
Your best option is probably to come clean now. They'll probably rip you to shreds and make you get a shitty fucking job and pay them back, but atleast you wont be homeless.
>>
>>25551564
Try going to trade school? I heard plumbers/electricians make more than doctors
>>
>>25551652
I'll be stuck at this fucking campus without internet and without a car though, if it wasn't for this fucking contract I'd have to do that, atleast then I'd have a reason not to go back, but that's literally $9000 to rent a room no one is going to live in

Wish I never fucking got this license, atleast then I'd have an excuse to get my mum to drop me off there, now I gotta make up some excuse why she has to drive me 8 hours to uni instead of myself
>>
>>25551540
>girl at uni
>not fucking 20 chads a day
>>
>>25551782
Contact a lawyer? There has to be a way to refund some of it..

Whydont you get your mom to get you a smartphone with hotspot ability so you will have internet.. Say the college internet sucks?
>>
>>25551540
That is the most disgusting normie problem ive ever heard, and you're considering suicide? Just leave her and all your problems go away. You literally become a successful normie if you leave her and use that dosh on yourself.
>>
>>25551782
Also you can say your liscence got suspended or something

And try getting a loan from the bank if your credit is good and go to school this time

I fucked up too im still in high school an im 20
>>
>>25551886
Just speaking to her about it actually, she doesn't wanna do it because of my brother, who has racked up so many fucking bills for her doing exactly that, that she doesn't wanna do it again

So no internet I guess

>>25551923
Bit past applying to go to uni, might go to a community college or some shit, won't fix my internet or car problem, but atleast I have a reason to live there
>>
>>25551978
I would convince her you need the internet and as for living i would probably just live in my car if worst comes to worst

Im about to be homeless myself

Got to go, good luck anon
>>
File: 1427780847066.jpg (119KB, 1024x752px) Image search: [Google]
1427780847066.jpg
119KB, 1024x752px
>>25552051
I'll try, and you too bro
>>
>>25550870
Well OP, there's no 'real' way out of your situation 2bh. The only thing you can do is soften the blow for your parents and family a little by telling them you failed your finals (whilst making false documents of said final results to show them as 'proof') and dropping out. That's how i did it. It was quite the day for my parents back then in 2011 when hearing my terrible news, but all of us survived and the situation has returned to somewhat normal. However my mom still wants to doublecheck whatever i'm doing, can be the most trivial shit. Broken trust takes some time to repear, you see.
And now i'm a 25 year old NEET living alone in my apartment, paid by myself with my ever slinking bank account. But atleast i dont have to lie anymore to my parents about school/work. So there's that
>>
>>25550870
I'm amazed how many stories I've seen on here of people lying to their parents about going to uni. I can't tell if there are really that many people in the same situation or if it's one guy just refining and adding to his story every time.
>>
As soon as I left secondary school I went to college for 2 weeks, then I dropped out. I've been a NEET living with my parents for 3 years now and as soon as they're fed up and kick me out I am completely screwed.
>>
>>25551522
>18 year old, failed
Bitch, you haven't failed anything yet. Go fail for another 18 years, and then you might be on the way to starting real life.
>>
>>25551415
This.

My dad gave me $400 for college. If I ever stop going before getting a degree, I hope I die.
>>
>>25551540
I honestly have no sympathy for you at all. She's fucking other dudes, too. Stupid fucking normal faggot. Suffer.
>>
>>25551888
>just leave her

He fucked up and got married. There is literally no way out.
>>
>>25552250
Nigger
My parents think I'm getting a degree in economics while I'm actually trying to get a degree in law.

Not as bad since I'm still in uni, but I just can't look them in the eyes and tell them I stopped doing economics after a year.

Not as bad as OP's story admittedly.
>>
>>25551036
>>25551344
Either of these seem viable.
>>
OP gotta come clean now and make up some bullshit about wanting to off yourself and being depressed the last 2 years to try and gain some sympathy
>>
>>25550870
Military

Literally all that's left now
>>
>>25552507
or make his parents disappear in a suspicious road accident uponst dropping out because of 'emotional' reasons
>>
File: 1407712815338-1.png (91KB, 288x264px) Image search: [Google]
1407712815338-1.png
91KB, 288x264px
>>25552302
But you don't understand anon. I have no skills, charisma or any life aspirations. I'm a destined failure.
>>
>>25552697
I'm 20 and my life is already in a downward spiral of self-destruction
>>
>>25550870
Your parents don't need to know that you've been mooching off them for years. As far as they'll know you could have only just been kicked out. Tell them that you failed classes last semester and the stress of it made you drop out but you didn't want to let them down.

They will still be disappointed, but it is a far more reasonable excuse because they at least think you've ben doing something valuable for the last few years.
>>
>>25552908
Don't worry mayn, there's always the army.
>>
Try to kill yourself and set it up so you get caught then come clean to your parents that you're depressed so they won't guilt you into paying them back maybe.
>>
File: 1451868168108.jpg (9KB, 255x247px) Image search: [Google]
1451868168108.jpg
9KB, 255x247px
my life has been one long grind on the bottom of the ocean with the whale shit and the flounders
i can't say my life has come crashing down, but it's more life the sediment is slipping and I can feel my falling into a trench.

I'm probably going to natural select myself off unless I can manage to pump enough media and expensive junk food into myself to convince myself to bear through the workday like I'm in school again.
>>
>>25553017
All good and probably what I'll do, but there's still the business of $9000 going into the rent which I can't get out of
>>
>>25552507
This. You have no choice op
>>
Join the Marines. Tell parents day before shipped off to boot camp. Grow balls and come back looking psycho so they will be too freaked to bother you.
>>
File: Monet_Final_2014_645Width.ashx.jpg (141KB, 645x539px) Image search: [Google]
Monet_Final_2014_645Width.ashx.jpg
141KB, 645x539px
Personally i'm /attheedgeoftheabyss/ here
Literally, tomorrow my life as I know it is gonna be over. Not sure if I'm going to kill myself after or just live in perpetual agony in hopes of some amazing escape simulator coming out before I kill over of old age/ substance abuse.
>>
>>25553476
Madting senpai
>>
>>25553415
not him, but fuck that.
not sure if I could handle being a natural born chads bitch 24/7
>>
File: 1450814304830.png (58KB, 898x628px) Image search: [Google]
1450814304830.png
58KB, 898x628px
Well, I'm reaching the point where it's no longer acceptable to do nothing after highschool and I will need to become an uniboy or work or some shit soon, but I won't, or I will quit uni after starting it, I already know.

Perhaps I will end up similar to you anon
>>
File: 2016-01-07 14.05.44.jpg (428KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-07 14.05.44.jpg
428KB, 1600x1200px
OP here

Fuck it, been warming up for an hour now, time to die
>>
You got yourself in this mess, why are you pretending to give a fuck now?
You CHOSE to drop out and keep it from them and you kept taking their money. You did this and now you're crying? Get the fuck out of here, you're fucking worthless.
>>
File: 1449206563636.png (10KB, 362x141px) Image search: [Google]
1449206563636.png
10KB, 362x141px
>>25553778
godspeed

obligatory don't do it
>>
>>25551522
>18 year old
>failed actor

What the fuck are you talking about, you retard? You haven't even lived long enough to be a failed anything, get your shit together.
>>
>>25551522
>18

Fuck off. You have no idea how bad it can get
>>
>>25552391
why not?

Law is very respectable?
>>
>>25553275
>>25553029
>>25552507
>>25553415
>sell yourself to the government
>ensure the miserable process
>you have no choice
>its better and honorable
You're an idiot If you join the military just because. Its your life choose what you want to do with it even if others deem it a failure. But selling yourself isn't the way to go.
>>
>>25554436
just be a neetbux collecting autist. why military?
>>
>>25553893
>obligatory
do it faggot
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.