[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone on /r9k/ play pic related? I've recently got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: dota2.jpg (37KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
dota2.jpg
37KB, 460x215px
Does anyone on /r9k/ play pic related? I've recently got into it, and I've found it quite fun even though I'm absolutely shit at it. I've played 15 hours of it so far. Some games have been fun as fuck, though.

There are games that have just devolved into general shitposting and dicking around since nobody really knew what they were doing. I don't know how common that is for a game like dota, but it's pretty quality entertainment.
>>
>>25550639
I used to play dota on wc3 and was pretty good at it. Now I play dota 2 maybe once in 6 months, and only for a game or two cuz I get my shit rekt now.
>>
there isn't much "smurfing" (experienced players making new account to play new players) in DOTA 2 because it's a process for a new steam account.

you are facing other new people so it isn't too crazy. Eventually you will be thrown into the general population and face whomever.

it's fun, but I do not like MOBAs.

gl on rank 1 m8
>>
Yes hello.
DotA is very fun
>>
i recetnyly quit that shit

when i enjoyed every game i was winning like 65% of ranked games and i reached 4.3k

but then i started hating the game and i dropped down to like 3.5

spics evry game. peruvian monkeys runing my shit. fucking moron teammates. spics who pic support and go support the solo offlane instead of the solo am because they just wanted to spite you

i hate dota, dont play it, play a game where ur independent from your teammates
>>
I have 177 hours in it, only about 100 of those are relevant though.
It's pretty fun but my computer recently started fucking up so I can't play it without crashing, although that stopped randomly for a day and I haven't tried since
>>
>>25550804
Am is a little bitch, and only little bitches play him
>>
>>25550639
I have like 3k hours on this game and have a 2.1k mmr and I still love this game. Add me if you want OP or another robots steamid: headforthehills my pic is TSF from umaru-chan
>>
it's hard to get decent games, but it's not half as worse as counter strikes matchmaking

cs:go matchmaking is fucking terrible.. half the games have stupid 'derankers' (idiots that think it's better to play against 'noobs' to get better, instead of just playing pub and vsing noobs there like normal people), wallers and smurfs (half the time they're obvious walling, tracing through walls and just say they're a 'smurf')

matchmaking only got shit within the last 2 years or so, don't really know why. the games gone downhill as competitive play, only pugs are decent and even then the competitive matchmaking has brought the cancer into pugs

only thing annoying about dota are carry pickers, people who pick the same heroes over and over, and those who go into fucking captian mode because they watched a pro game, then ask for heroes and feed mid if they don't get that heroes (or those who pick captian, and just pick whatever heroes and don't counter pick/counter ban at all).

i just play unranked, the games are just as good and not as enraging when you lose, not as many team ragers
>>
>>25550639
Here's the problem with Dota, public matches are shit shows, people take ranked matches super serious and they is no surrender option, you will know a game is over by 30mins and have to play 30 more.
>>
>>25551108
Concede/surrender is retarded, since it promotes people to give up perfectly winnable games.
>>
I got addicted to dota 2 when I got the beta testing key.

Over the span of several years I've played more than 5000 hours playing it with thousands of hours more on teamspeak with various people from UK, USA, Zimbabwe and SAR that I loved more than anyone I've ever met.

I loved and still love their voices, their jokes, the way they spent time with me.

I've stopped playing the game for more than a year now, I miss it more than anything in the world. I miss those people I'll never meet. Those long summer nights I spent laughing with them.

Andres, Dan, Alistair, Horisberger, Darren, Blake, my boys from Isle of Man (Doodle and the crew), and others if you're reading this I will never forget you.
>>
cyka blyat i feed stooped noop
>>
Add me lads orignal mema
>>
>>25550639
pretty new here faaam, almost able to play ranked. LC, Ember Spirit, Centaur and PL are my best heroes so far.
>>
File: 1451523304349.png (268KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1451523304349.png
268KB, 500x540px
2300 hours, i had to stop playing because it was stressing me the fuck out
>>
>>25550639
It's a very fun game, after a couple thousand hours it started to get a little repetitive for me though
>>
>>25550639
You can add me if you want to play some dota tonight, im good with newbies

http://steamcommunity.com/id/angel_200

>>25550804
4.3k has always been dogshit, you are fucking trash m8, im sitting at 4.9k after being 5800 and i can only blame myself for that, not peruvians or moron teammates, me, and thats why you are at 3.5k, because you are trash
>>
File: B3Dlx_bCAAAq56G.jpg (19KB, 598x300px) Image search: [Google]
B3Dlx_bCAAAq56G.jpg
19KB, 598x300px
who /rtzstream/ here?
>>
File: 1451342894700.jpg (7KB, 143x189px) Image search: [Google]
1451342894700.jpg
7KB, 143x189px
WHO /WAOW/ HERE
>>
ive played it a little, its cool, but all my friends play LOL so i havent bothered learning it. LOL and CSGO pretty much occupy all my gaming time.
>>
>>25551249
why did you stop playing?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.