[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if: >you have or ever had a girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 1384107859928.jpg (37KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1384107859928.jpg
37KB, 396x385px
Daily reminder that if:
>you have or ever had a girlfriend
>you ever kissed a girl, no matter the age who wasnt a relative
>you ever held hands with a girl no matter the age who wasnt a relative
>you ever had sex with a girl
>you have a car or a driving license
>you dont live with your parents
>you have a smartphone
>you have a facebook or any other social media account
>you go to university
>you are female
Then you are undeniably a normie who doesn't belong here and you are the cancer killing this board. It's a fact and no matter how much you try to deny it, no matter how much think you are one of us you aren't and you never will be. You are nothing but a failed normie. So i suggest stop faking that you are one of us and leave.
>>
>>25550553
Or what you fucking nerd?
>>
>>25550553
>muh sekrit clulhb
Fuck off reddit
>>
Lol what are you gonna do about it tiny boy?
>>
>>25550553
fucking finally
/r9k/ has been particularly normie tonight, can I just stay in this thread for now
>>
>you have or ever had a girlfriend

>you ever kissed a girl, no matter the age who wasnt a relative

>you ever held hands with a girl no matter the age who wasnt a relative

>you have a car or a driving license
x
>you dont live with your parents

>you have a smartphone

>you have a facebook or any other social media account

>you go to university

>you are female
x

8/10, not bad faam.
>>
I know for a fact that I'm killing this board.

And I love it.
>>
>>25550553
What does having a smartphone have to do with being a normie? Are you just mad because your mommy won't buy you one?
>>
File: 1429991218610.gif (2MB, 614x743px) Image search: [Google]
1429991218610.gif
2MB, 614x743px
toplel my man
>>
>>25550553

This board needs to die.

3/4ths of the people here come to take the piss out of the 1/4 that are legitimate NEET autists that have no hope.
>>
I'm just here to laugh at you retards. Oh sorry, I meant autistic, not retarded. I forgot we're not supposed to call you retards anymore. It hurts your fee fees.
>>
>>25550553
>going to university makes me a normie
>having a phone makes me a normie
>having a car makes me a normie
ok
>>
>>25550553
I didn't do any of them. but I fuck a prostitute regularly (money provided by merciful mom, I never worked). Note that its always the same whore, I don't have the balls to talk to any other of them, it was already a pain to talk to the one I fuck to start with.

How does that make me a normie?
>>
File: 1379765731332.jpg (61KB, 472x874px) Image search: [Google]
1379765731332.jpg
61KB, 472x874px
So I got a girlfriend somehow. We have been talking for about 9 months, and she has been my girlfriend for about 4 months. She is beautiful, likes videogames, very shy (haven't even kissed her on the lips), and overall it just feels comfy to be with her. The honeymoon phase did wear off for me, but I still believe I love her and would like to spend my life with her, even though I don't see her anymore as a perfect holy being.

However, she almost never shows initiative to meet up, and we haven't met at all for all christmas vacations (that's 19 days here), even though I almost begged her, she always had something to do (family celebrations, and stuff like that). Plus, she doesn't really have any strong hobbies or life passions or ambitions for her adult life, and I do. I don't know how compatible would that be on the long run.

The thing is, I wanted to meet with her because I wanted to tell her that I got admitted to a US college (good one, fully funded) and I am willing to refuse the offer to stay with her. But I just don't feel loved enough at the moment, as if she didn't want to meet or something.

I'm confused. Need some help, harsh, tender or any kind of words.
>>
File: vZk0DBF.png (917KB, 1364x804px) Image search: [Google]
vZk0DBF.png
917KB, 1364x804px
>>25550840
And I forgot to add: I wanted to tell that to her because I want to see her reaction. I could just take a decision without telling her, but I don't feel ok with that. I'll ask her whether she sees our relationship strong enough to continue on, or if she sees it as some sort of juvenile romance.
>>
I have a phone because my parents basically forced it on me. I use it purely to talk to Steam friends and check hentai on twitter when I'm too lazy to get out of bed.

I attend uni because otherwise my parents would kick me out.
>>
File: 1451583907096.jpg (87KB, 800x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1451583907096.jpg
87KB, 800x1129px
>>25550840
>I am willing to refuse the offer to stay with her
You'd be a fucking idiot for that
>very shy (haven't even kissed her on the lips)
I kiss 'shy' girls on first date, fuck them by the second.

Leave her. What you've told us, she's holding you back from enjoying yourself. I had a girl like that for two weeks and I just said 'Bye'.

Leave now and don't look back faam.

Oh pic related now this is an advice thread. Should I get this haircut?
>>
>>25550553
if you say normie instead of normalfag you are a reddit normalfag meme abuser
>>
>>25550923

Addendum - Watch this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3rT2N1Ecs
>>
>>25550923
I have that kind of outbursts from time to time, but shit I think i just like her dude. I don't know if i'll find someone with whom I feel as comfortable and horny.

Patience is killing me.
>>
>>25550972
>I don't know if i'll find someone with whom I feel as comfortable and horny.

You will. I only dated three girls last year, but I got more on my list now.

I'm not a good looking dude, I just have the confidence to talk to people without sperging out.

I've had friends in your position, one who recently left Uni with his GF (who he was with for five years, so through College and University here) and she dumped him without remorse.

Go fuck girls, enjoy yourself and even though you'll have those feels of regretting leaving her, they'll turn into positive emotions.

>Patience is killing me.

I'm guessing you haven't had sex yet. If a girl holds out like that, she's really cucking you mate.

I feel sorry for your dick.
>>
>>25551033
I'm terribly young for the decision that I have to take. She's had one boyfriend before, for two months. She's a virgin, so am I.

Don't know if that changes anything.
>>
>>25551183
>I'm terribly young for the decision that I have to take.

How old are you?

I'm about to turn 21.
>>
I'm here so that when I graduate high school at the end of the year I won't wind up as a fuckup like you neets. I'm learning how to not live my life so I can be successful
>>
>>25551241
About to turn 18. Senior year. I have to take a decision by May, but I want to tell her now because she might find out at school.
>>
>>25551241
And her shyness level is "can't speak thru steam voice chat", so I'm just a fucking saint for keeping up with her. But she just
>>
>>25550553

I know I don't belong here. I know I'm less delusional and all-around better than most of the people here, it's just that I have nothing better to do. I keep coming here out of force of habit.
>>
>>25550553
>breathe
>pee
>eat

FUCKING NORMIE
>>
Daily reminder that Cyborg is the only way to be. Not a complete loser and can actually somewhat function in society but not popular enough to be able to fly under the radar at all times.
>>
Daily reminder that if:
>You're alive
>you're breathing
>you have organs
>you have muscles
>you have tendons
>you have tissues
>you have skin
Then you are undeniably a normie who doesn't belong here and you are the cancer killing this board. It's a fact and no matter how much you try to deny it, no matter how much think you are one of us you aren't and you never will be. You are nothing but a failed normie. So i suggest stop faking that you are one of us and leave.
>>
>>25551319
>>25551335

You've got a lot more to experience than being a saint.
>>
>>25550553
Sounds like being a Normie is pretty based.
>>
>>25550553
>I only have a smartphone.
How else will you shit post on the toilet, in the shower and in front of the microwave?
>>
>>25550553
Stupid tbdesu faaam
>>
>>25550553
The only one that applies to me is the phone one. I think that simply owning a smartphone may be a bit harsh, I mean it's not like I'm actually going to use it to communicate with people or anything fucking retarded like that. It's pretty much just an iPod to me
>>
>>25550553
>you are female
whats wrong with that? are I can be lonely too, i'm not just another stacy.
>>
OP is a fucking moron
>>
File: CF-k9JAUEAAhvqg.jpg (34KB, 530x492px) Image search: [Google]
CF-k9JAUEAAhvqg.jpg
34KB, 530x492px
>>25550553
>tfw ive done all of the above. except im not a female
>>
>>25550631
Its fun to kick down
>>
>>25550553

This isn't your board. I suggest you read the sticky over and over until it sinks in and you understand that you do not belong here any more than anyone else.

Otherwise, just leave. Fuck off and create your own space.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.