[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any angry incel here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Any angry incel here?
>>
Not really angry or an incel. I am a virgin but i am a virgin because i simply do not wish to date a whore who will dump me and cheat on me.

If i was attractive i would have more to chose from and might actually find a normal female that is not all about fucking as many people as she can.
>>
>>25549535
I guess I'm an incel seeing as I don't want to be alone and celibate but yet am
Not really angry about it, I've had girls make the effort and fucked it up so it's my fault for being a sperg
>>
>>25549535
Not angry but definitely an incel on the fast track of not giving a fuck anymore.
>>
File: 1444982442896.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1444982442896.gif
2MB, 360x270px
yop

thanks, big pharma
>>
Thanks for the compliment. I guess you're right. Fuck whoever and enjoy your life.
>>
>>25549604
>Not really angry or an incel. I am a virgin but i am a virgin because i simply do not wish to date a whore who will dump me and cheat on me.
Finally someone else like that.
I'm not interested in investing my time, energy and money on someone who will dump me.
I just want to be with a girl I love, have kids and grow old together.

I'm not unattractive but I don't feel beautiful either, even if it already happened that girls came to me directly.
>>
>>25549535
Yes, most of the experiences I've had with women has made me angry with them
>>
>>25549535
Me, but not really angry anymore. Just bitter as fuck.

I could never see myself with a woman, not because I hate all of them, or because of a lifetime of rejection, but because I have some crippling self esteem issues.
>>
Sometimes I feel sad when I think about the fact that I'm 21 and have never been remotely close with a girl. But then I realize that there's not much I can do to change it, so I should just accept it. You have to be muscular and outgoing for a girl to like you enough to want to date you.
>>
>>25549535
I dont get these images, people always say virgins are ALWAYS big fat sweaty unhygienic nerds who are extrmely socially unaware. Or, theyre shown as skinny as fuck long haired fedora tippers, but I am not any of them. I have straight teeth, brush twice every day, shower every day, use deoderant, shave, have short hair, and wash my face. I talk nicely and I dont get why women dont even look at me. Im 5'4 but many woman are about my size, Ive never even held hands with a girl.
>>
>>25550159
see
>>25550061

Having basic hygiene doesn't mean anything. You have to muscular AND outgoing for a girl to like you. If you average-looking or shy then girls see you as invisible. I've given up without trying because it's hopeless.
>>
>>25550159
Elliot Rodgers is at least a 7/10 and the stereotypical supreme gentleman.
>>
>>25550213
*have to be
>>
I'm not really angry about it, if you can't change it, there's no reason to get upset. I have my robot friends, a job, doing decent at college, and shitposting. Life's good.
>>
>>25550159
>5"4

anon i've found the problem
But I do agree with your post
>>
>>25550061
I'm not muscular and I've had lots of sex. I guess I do have a good personality tho yeah
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.