[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you were omnipotent? You would still be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1436418374399.jpg (118KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1436418374399.jpg
118KB, 612x612px
What would you do if you were omnipotent? You would still be in your body and you wouldn't be omniscient. You could make anything happen according to your will, other than learning things you don't know.
>>
I would make myself omniscient.
>>
>>25548280
>other than learning things you don't know
>>
>>25548303
>implying omnipotent
>>
become a supreme dictator
>>
I'd kill every man, fuck every woman, then kill every woman except the top 1% I'd keep as slaves, then eat all food and play all video games.
>>
I would make her love me ;-;
>>
become a billionaire by manipulating stocks
>>
wouldn't you know everything going on in the world and become omnipotent-lite ?
>>
>Summon a harem of qts
>Visit wherever the fuck I wanted to
>Get high af
>kill a bunch of normies, and summon gfs for all the true robots
>make pepe real
>>
>>25548280
>>25548320
This, OP is stupid.
Why have omnipotence if you can't get omniscient.

But what I would do is to scan every human on this world. Thoses worthy, I would propose them to teleport us all on another world (to find it, I would stop time and search everywhere on the universe) then we would all live happily in a paradise.
I would give everyone a 500 years lifespan.
>>
>>25549384
>>25549388
>>25549420
>>25549437

Thoses are not worthy to transcend mortality and powerlessness.
I wouldn't ler you come to heaven
>>
First Commandment:
No man Shall ever know who the god was. Not even I.

Second Commandment:
I'd make everybody immortal. I'd cure all physical illness (from common cold to cancer), no more personality disorders/ mental illnesses (Religious Extremists, like ISIS, are exempt from my anti mental illness amendment. I allow them to stay.), and make everyone invincible. If their head gets chopped off, it just grows back hairless/no skin tan, and needs to have it's hair and skin grow back. But, when your head gets chopped off, it hurts so bad that you hallucinate like 10000000 hits of ultra DMT with the pain of being put on fire and giving birth to 100000 children. But the pain only lasts for 15 seconds, and the new head sprouts instantly.

Third Amendment:
Once a month on the 21st, from 4:20PM-4:30PM Eastern Time, You can suicide, or murder anybody, and they never come back.

The Fourth Amendment:
On June 20th, at 4:20PM-4:30PM Eastern Time, everybody forgets everything their brains have ever learned, seen, or heard. It'd be like you were put on earth for the first time. After 4:30, you instantly re-remember everything, except those 10 minutes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.