[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 10th grade >English teacher asks the class to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (20KB, 394x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 394x373px
>be me, 10th grade
>English teacher asks the class to buy an overpriced retarded book
>just steal it from a table while everyone is out lunch and put it in my bag
>in English class after lunch, find out the book is my crushes
>she asks around if they've seen her book
>couple hours later, she shows up in front of my desk with her bf
>"Hey anon, you know my book is lost, mind if I take a look in your backpack? Maybe someone thought it was yours and put it there. I'm gonna check everyones backpacks."
>ohshit.jpg
>"n-no Stacey, I-I havent even bought the book yet, I'm p-pretty sure it's not in here."
>she just says that she'll take a quick look, and dips her hand straight into the pocket the book is in
>by this point I'm ready to tactically shit myself to draw her attention away from the backpack
>she keeps looking but doesn't see the fucking book
>gives up, blurts a "sorry anon" and leaves

What are your almost caught by normies stories?
>>
Fucking thief scum

Fucking robots can all unite against criminal scum

Fuck you, have some principles
>>
>>25546859
Did you masturbate on some of the pages and slip it back to her
>>
>>25546916

Her boyfriend shared her nudes a couple months later, I was gonna do it but didn't have the balls
>>
>>25546859
did the roastie check everyone's backpacks after that? this is important to know
>>
>>25547085

Oh fuck, I forgot to mention in the post, no she fucking didn't.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.