[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the most /r9k/ cinema villain ever? >emotional unstable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 10

File: kylocuck.jpg (49KB, 640x379px) Image search: [Google]
kylocuck.jpg
49KB, 640x379px
Is he the most /r9k/ cinema villain ever?

>emotional unstable wrack
>beta bitch boy
>no friends
>ugly
>probably never got laid
>>
He has a job. He is a normie.
>>
cucked by a nog stormtrooper

typical white beta boi
>>
>>25544710

No hes basically NEET.
Pretty much living on the First Orders neetbux.
>>
File: 1450322608258.png (364KB, 650x750px) Image search: [Google]
1450322608258.png
364KB, 650x750px
>ugly
Bite your whore mouth
>>
>>25544736

He is in training, by definition not a NEET.
>>
>>25544697
Literally thought this when watching the movie. /r9k/ the character
>>
File: image.jpg (259KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 1680x1050px
Nobody is more /r9k/ than this guy.
>>
he even plays with swords.

it can't be anymore autistic.
>>
>>25544697
>ugly

What the fuck is with this meme? He's a 6/10 at worst and I really don't comprehend this. Is it just to make people feel bad?
>>
>>25544937
he is ugly, ugly by standards
>>
In a totally non edgy way Kylo Ren was the only character i could identify with in that movie.
>>
>>25545228
Me too.
God I fucking hate myself and I want to die
>>
He is the first force user on cinema to stop a blaster shot with the force.
>>
>>25544697
The only character with a personality in Star Wars. Also, he really isn't ugly.
>>
File: 1450593609634.jpg (21KB, 218x265px) Image search: [Google]
1450593609634.jpg
21KB, 218x265px
>mfw I can literally see him walking into the cafeteria of his Star Destroyer and going into a autistic fit when they tell him they don't have tendies

if that was a actual scene in the next movie I would not blink twice about, it would fit his character perfectly
>>
>>25545610

man, I know this shit is pretty much space-fantasy, but, goddamn, physics was raped so hard all over the movie it ain't even funny
>>
>>25544697
He's good at something and he's not a beta so no
>>
>>25545658

he did wreck two rooms on the shit because of autistic rage, he'd probably just down the whole fucking destroyer without tendies
>>
>>25545684
>gets his shit pushed in by a starving desert scavenger girl with no lightsaber training
>good at something
>>
>>25544937
>He's a 6/10 at worst
which is 0/10 by blockbuster main cast standards
>>
>>25545610
wtf was with that, i audibly scoffed when that part happened. I thought it was done to show the audience he was really powerful but he turned out to be a fuqboi later in the movie.
>>
>>25545228
>>25545478

haha. i can only relate to poe.
>>
>>25545228
Since he's clearly coming back to the light side it makes me wonder if they're actually trying to portray modern young disenfranchised school shooter types in a sympathetic way. Probably not.
>>
Kylo Ren was shit. At best, he's an inferior rehash of Vader. Why is he so mad? What seduced him to the Dark Side? He had parents and family, the empire and the sith were destroyed, what did he have to fear? Did he just wanna use the dark side of the force to manipulate girls to sleep with him? I don't get it. They did a pretty bad job portraying Anakin in the prequels, but at least he had an understandable fear. This looks even worse.

He wants to "finish Vader's work" or whatever but Palpatine was the one in charge. Vader was just a slave, he had already lost all the people he cared about at the end of III, at that point he just served Palpatine because he had no choice and he hated himself. Kylo Ren kills his father so he's obviously not trying to save anyone close to him.

It'll probably be one of two things: he just wants to be the most powerful ever muahaha, or the epic "we are actually the good guys meme." The new trilogy will be a boring, safe, shitty rehash of the original trilogy.
>>
>>25545727
I immediately got the feeling that Kylo Ren was not as intimidating as his image. I thought he was faking the force with hidden devices and that crappy lightsabre. I initially thought he was a top level rogue bounty hunter who was pretending to be a Sith.
>>
>>25545785
The OT storyline is pretty mediocre as well when you put it into scrutiny. Kylo Ren is the most interesting character in TFA. I'm guessing he was seduced to the dark side with promise of power.
>>
>>25545781
If he switches sides, it will be because he's seen the light of trendy progressivism. Any sympathetic portrayal will derive from realizing the error of his ways.
>>
>>25545879
would have been a lot more intresting that way 2bh. direct the next SW's please
>>
>>25546010
That's what I'm thinking. Nothing about external pressures analogous to real world problems, just him 'growing up' from being a 'manchild with toxic ideas of masculinity'.
>>
>>25544697
no this one is >>25545994
>>
>>25544937
he's not ugly he's just weird and autistic and to normalfags thats ugly
>>
>>25544844

Haha ugly weeb detected.
>>
>>25545228
i thought the droid reunion scene was the most emotional and touching with r2d2's first appearance

>C3PO: "r2d2 has entered powersave mode and may never be the same again"

the most relatable characters were a bunch of robots. Go figure
>>
>>25544697
you're not the only one to take notice.
>>
>>25544697
I feel he's exactly how the original nerds who actually got beat up for liking Star Wars would be if theyo T force powers and training.

It pisses me off that normalfags weren't just content to hypocritically co-opt their culture, but are now depicting them as villains and showing them getting their asses kicked by the normalfags.

I fucking hate normalfag "nerd" culture. I hope everyone who likes Star Wars chokes on their own vomit.
>>
>>25546124

His barely a 4/10 which is below avergage looking which equals ugly.
Considering hes playing a main role in one of the biggest movies of all times makes him hideous.
>>
>>25545942
>The OT storyline is pretty mediocre as well when you put it into scrutiny
When you think about it, most of Star Wars is lame. but Darth Vader is the reason it's interesting at all. After years of being the Emperor's puppet, he kills him to save his son, sacrificing his life. That's an interesting character. You can empathize with him. He changes. He's not evil for the sake, he's a believable villain.

>Kylo Ren is the most interesting character in TFA
Not saying much

>I'm guessing he was seduced to the dark side with promise of power
Yeah but why does he want power? What evil is he supposed to represent?
>>
I reeed so hard at this shit.

> supposedly a sith
> fails at basic force tasks
> got hit in a sword fight with a normie who'd never even used a sword before
> cannot mindread some bitch with no training
> not only that, the read reversed

Oh that too. Nobody is that good in the force naturally, Rey just does shit that took Anakin and Luke years of training.

If Kylo was that shit in the force, he'd have lost to any other student of Luke's, or Luke could have fucking sneezed at him and he'd faint.

Fuck Disney.
>>
>>25544719
Cucked by a nog? Nigga ain't Rey his cousin? It's implied that she's Luke's daughter.
>>
>>25546278
>It's implied that she's Luke's daughter.

how?
>>
>>25546277
Rey is the worst character in the entire series. I would rather watch more Jar Jar than have her as the lead jedi. She has absolutely no personality and everything works out without fail gor her.
>>
>>25546259
>What evil is he supposed to represent?
Toxic obsession with power and violence and selfish desire to preserve archaic power structures, obviously.
>>
>>25546310
>grows up on desert planet like Luke and Vader
>doesn't know who her parents are
>is as strong with the force as vaders other grandkid
>is a good pilot instantly, implying genetically, like Luke and Vader
>>
>>25544697

Check this out. Robots will like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFulD-Nd9y0
>>
>>25546318
So he's just an evil cis white male? Sounds like propaganda. Not good for a story. He's basically /pol/. I don't think a /pol/ villain is very interesting, sorry.
>>
>>25546383
This is some stretching shit my nigga
>>
>>25546383
> connection to Luke's saber
> flashbacks
> the ending
>>
>>25546383

seems like overinterpretation. it wasn't even tatooine. other things just signify she's a mary sue
>>
>>25546383
And did I mention that the second movie she's with him, following the formula.

10:1 Luke says to Rey "No, I am your father" in the 2nd movie
>>
>>25546200
> geek male
> normalfags have stolen geek culture so thoroughly that they're now bullying the original geeks out of it

Jesus fucking Christ the hypocrisy. The reason "geek males" are reeing at the new Star Wars is because this brilliant thing they had, that helped them escape from the bullying and shit-tier lives they had, is now a complete normalshit shilled by fucking Disney to appeal to the very normalfags who made their lives hell, and now they're being depicted as the villain who gets his ass kicked by normalfags.

They invaded and occupied a sanctuary and threw out its original occupants.
>>
>>25544697
>cinema
it's a flick
>>
>>25544899
but he ends up happy
>>
>>25546412
She's a mary sue but i think it's pretty fair to assume at least one reason for this is needing to be a 'strong female character'. That said maybe she's going all anakin 2.0 so there's an actual plot reason.
>>
>>25546554

but none of it signifies she's in any way related to luke
>>
>>25546259
I'm guessing using the force is pretty addicting. You gain mind powers, telekinesis, and mastery with the most versatile personal weapon in the galaxy. To follow the light side is to show restraint and discipline. To follow the dark side is to seize power as you see fit. Kylo Ren is implied to be greatly gifted in the force. His personality obviously shows impatience and pride. It's easy to understand that he would gravitate towards the dark side.
>>
>>25546572
yeah mb i misread the chain somehow. that said she has some kind of magic connection to his lightsaber for a reason
>>
>>25546315
Yes fucking Rey was given too much power. It would be more interesting if Kylo showed her mercy and allowed her to escape, so he may sway her to the dark side when they meet again. With his mind powers, he could have planted some thoughts in her mind to slowly manipulate her.

And then over the next episode Kylo would feel drawn to the light because he cannot sacrifice all those he love for power. In the end he has to fight a Sith Rey because of his initial mind manipulation. In the end it could be revealed that he had feels for her, and make it all end in tragedy ala Romeo and Juliet.
>>
>>25546623
> Kylo Ren is implied to be greatly gifted in the force

The opposite. >>25546277
>>
>>25546729
I remember Han saying that Ben was very gifted in the force. Of course he doesn't seem to have mastered the force yet, but he does lots of impressive mind reading throughout the show. I mean, he instantly knew who Finn was and read the doubts in his mind at the beginning, despite all stormtroopers having the same uniform.
>>
I still don't get why Vader is regarded as strong.
>>
>>25546813
Only Kylo looked up to Vader.
>>
>>25546813
He only had the highest affinity to the force of all time, no big deal.
>>
>>25546711
They can't fall in love bevause they're cousins.
>>
File: image.jpg (280KB, 896x1151px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280KB, 896x1151px
I'm sick of these threads referencing a fan fiction that just happened to be made into a movie.

Understand, believe, follow!
>>
File: 1396686320377.jpg (19KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
1396686320377.jpg
19KB, 385x383px
>>25544736
>yfw you understand why Hux hates him so much now
>yfw Hux is a wagecuck
>>
>>25546390
> Sounds like propaganda. Not good for a story.
A lot of media comes off like that these days. It really only turns me off.
>>
>>25546200
this ride will never end
>>
>>25546200
>2016
>shoehorning GamerGate into everything

2bh I never bothered to learn what it was about, and the fact that people are STILL trying to force it to be relevant just turns me away from it even more.
>>
>>25545056
hollywood standards
>>
The real question is: how did he become this way? And is bad really bad? I mean sure he's bad, no doubt about it. But he seems more like the prey who became the predator, the classic bully. Insecure, needy, full of rage and in need of tons of love he's unable to obtain. So he strikes out like the vicious little snake that he is. But again, he was prey once. In what sense is he exacting revenge and in what sense is he just pure evil needed to destroyed? This I ask you white knights of /r9k/
>>
>>25547035
>still pretending the prequels weren't good
back to reddit
>>
File: 1446739975043.jpg (54KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1446739975043.jpg
54KB, 514x536px
>>25546387
>Red Pill Philosophy
>This movie doesn't pander to my fringe ideologies so I get angry

How are these people different from tumblrhamplanets again?
>>
>>25547671

1 was shit
2 was meh
3 was bretty gud
>>
>>25546387
>Sounds like you just have a problem with strong women. Maybe the movie is great and its you that suck.
He's not really saying anything that hasn't been said on 4chan.
But the comments are kind of amusing. It's like a satire.
>>25547782
>I didn't actually watch any of it, I just want want to spam "muh middle position" everywhere and whine that everyone doesn't automatically think like me
>>
>>25547654
He's based off Jacen Solo. That's my guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 651x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 651x281px
>>25547671
No off with your head, /backtoalderaan/
>>
>>25547896
typical cult mentality: everyone else is the enemy
>>
>>25545668
I mean that was pretty silly but it's not really that much worse than deflecting blaster bolts with a lightsaber or force ghosts
>>
>>25545781

When he got all emotional with Han Solo before he..you know...was that a ruse or was that actually Light Side coming out of him?
>>
>>25548098

not as stupid as FUCK YEAH, LIGHTSPEED

the planet should have gotten rekt, same as the hangar, not to mention the fucking millenium falcon
>>
I've felt so emphatic with him. He's the typical male nerd angry for his lost privilege in the internet and gaming culture
>>
>>25545056

I wouldn't necessarily call him ugly.

Okay, ugly but vaguely attractive. He exists in his own weird category.
>>
>>25545610
Darth vader did that when han shot at him
>>
File: starwarstheforceawakens-kyloren.jpg (266KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
starwarstheforceawakens-kyloren.jpg
266KB, 1536x864px
Was anyone else squealing with glee and satisfaction when he disposed of Fin like the inept and incompetent fool that he is, hoping that Star Wars might actually evolve into a gritty and complex adaptation, finally taking itself seriously, yet also trembling in anger, rage and disappointment when he was defeated by a woman, who discovered the force about 2 hours beforehand? Seems as though it is going to continue to hold itself back with naivety and happy endings!

>Ren was the only worthwhile and interesting character
>>
I think it's a perfect setup for the next movie. You've got a SJW (Rey), a robot (Ren), a betacuck (Finn) and a Chad (Poe). There are only a couple of ways this could all play out, and all of them are interesting.
>>
>>25546811
>despite all stormtroopers having the same uniform.
and nowhere near the same body language
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.