[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: download_20160106_133453.jpg (171KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
download_20160106_133453.jpg
171KB, 1280x1280px
Hey r9k, Ive been feeling pretty shitty lately and I dont know where else to turn, so I figured this is the best place to vent. Im a twenty six year old kissless virgin who lives in their parents basement. Im a part of the Geek Squad at Best Buy and Id consider myself to be a 6outof10. I honestly dont know whats wrong with me. Ive never had a girlfriend, or a girl to admit to liking me for that matter. I spend all my nights creeping 4Chan and watching animes aimed at 12 year old girls. I try not to be socially awkward and I can carry a conversation decently with anyone. However, I dont seem to have any luck with girls my age, or any female for that matter. Theres a girl that works with me in another department that Im interested in. Shes in her last year of high school and Id easily give her a 9outof10. Im not 100 percent sure shes legal but at this point I dont really care. Weve talked a few times and Im pretty sure she has a boyfriend but that doesnt really matter to me. After spending 3 and a half hours crying over Anohana last Saturday, I decided that I wont die a sad, pathetic virgin. Ive been following her home the past few weeks and Ive memorized her schedule pretty well. Should I take the chance and take her by force
Pic related.
>>
>>25543347
Do it but don't forget to take pics and post them fag. She looks like a Stacey whore that would deserve it anyway.
>>
>>25543347
Hey, fembot. I can't help you write yer rape fantasy rite now, but I wish you godspeed.
>>
>>25543347
"I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMOORREEEE"
The thread
>>
NO YOU MUST RESPECT WOMEN
CONSENT IS A MUST
>>
>>25543347
I understand your frustration and I feel you, so I'm not going to say "NO MAN THAT'S WRONG".

What's wrong is dying a virgin. I mean sex is just sex, it's not like you're going to kill her.

Thing is a lot of people seem to think that getting raped is a fate worse than death, so it'll be difficult for you to get off scot free.

I'd only recommend doing this if you commit suicide after, or make sure you're covered in gloves/ski mask/everything so your identity isn't found by cops.

If you bust a nut they can probably trace your semen or precum though so...
>>
File: goof1.jpg (12KB, 199x325px) Image search: [Google]
goof1.jpg
12KB, 199x325px
F is for friends who do stuff together
>>
File: goof2.jpg (64KB, 689x1023px) Image search: [Google]
goof2.jpg
64KB, 689x1023px
>>25544122
U is for you and me
>>
>>25543347
Good choice bro. Godspeed.
>>
>>25544132
N is for anywhere and anytime at all
>>
File: gooftroop.jpg (153KB, 508x677px) Image search: [Google]
gooftroop.jpg
153KB, 508x677px
>>25544150
Down here with two Goofies
>>
>>25543347
>Should I take the chance and take her by force
she looks underage, you'll spend the rest of your life in a cell as Buba's wife
>>
>>25543347
just capture her, tie her up, and tickle her bro
>>
>>25544214
>ywn tickle torture someone until she starts begging you to just start groping her instead
>>
>>25544281
op might live the dream bro, just saying
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 1000x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 1000x400px
Hey GS anon what is the return policy on HDTVs at BBuy? I recently bought a 55inch 4k aquos on New Year's Eve not sure if I want to keep it due to lack of 4k content as well as the text being super small even at the highest magnification. That and my r9 amd won't be able to push 4k60hz until that damn adaptor comes out.

Long story short what's my last day to return this thing?

Good luck on the gf search here's a coupon you can use.

The thing is like those 1$ cig pack coupons you get at the bar so not all retailers will accept the coupon . you may have to try different locations to get it accepted.
>>
>>25544013
Fuck /out/ of our board roastie
>>
This girl has a future. She is going somewhere unlike all of you disgusting mountain dew loving rapists
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.