[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do guys fuck anything that walks? Are they part of the problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1452093596177.png (39KB, 650x584px) Image search: [Google]
1452093596177.png
39KB, 650x584px
Why do guys fuck anything that walks? Are they part of the problem and why fat and/or ugly chicks have it easier than the average looking man?
>>
>>25543327

Because women only share the top 20% of men, the rest of us are forced to compete for scraps.
>>
Yes, they are part of the problem.

I say that, but given the opportunity, I wouldn't say no to banging an ugly chick. It's springboard pussy. Just use it to build your confidence.
>>
Also do not read that article. It'll make you want to kill yourself.
> Now, I should note that when I tell you I'm fat, I really mean it. I'm not just slightly chubby and complaining about those last 15 pounds. I'm rather short and weigh almost precisely 300 lbs. I wear size 28 clothing.

> 300 lbs

> 300 lbs
A 300 pound woman can get laid this much and I haven't even held a girl's hand. Stop the world I want to get off.
>>
>>25543377

Why not just jack off instead of fuck someone you're not attracted to? I wouldn't want to make her feel the validation
>>
Cuz they are easy as fuck, and normally desperate. Even Chad will slam some chubbies now and again, creating Chad widows.

They then confuse this for being attractive, but don't worry reality soon sets in when they find it hard to settle with any of these guys and then will moan on tumblr. Just laugh at them, don't get angry.
>>
>>25543327
>Why do guys fuck anything that walks?
literally biology
>>
I guarantee you "like crazy" isn't as often as you think.
>>
>>25543928
Still more often than how much the guys on this board fuck which is not at all.
>>
File: image-4.jpg (69KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image-4.jpg
69KB, 768x1024px
>>25543327
I didn't choose this fetish
>>
>>25543861
My validation from having sex for the first time would outweigh her validation from having sex one more time. I win that exchange.
>>
She looks pretty cute for an old fat lady, like a lil' Mrs. Clause
>>
Because most men, put there lust and urges above everything else. So the looks or personality of woman do not matter. This is a fact of life.
>>
>>25544211
>cucking Santa
>>
>>25544123
Great picture.
>>
File: 1451175692955.jpg (1MB, 1279x2679px) Image search: [Google]
1451175692955.jpg
1MB, 1279x2679px
the majority of men are cuck betalords with no shame
>>
Because there are men that can't find sexual partners otherwise. Men will fuck farm animals if desperate, whereas it's much less common for women to even have sex with men less or equal to their attractiveness. The ones that have sex with animals are usually drug addicts and fucked in the head.
>>
>>25543327
There was a RooshV thread about this.
Some one tried to say Anglosphere men gave these girls more attention he later added it was the Italian, French, Spaniard, and Indian men too even though they're quite different but what he doesn't know is that there a lot of other countries where fatness is still fuckable and considered attractive especially in more rural isolated communities. Even if they don't, he underestimates how thirsty a lot of foreign men are. kek

I will exclude Northeast and Southeast Asian men.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.