[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do women mean when they say they want an "ambitious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: femlette.png (640KB, 800x433px) Image search: [Google]
femlette.png
640KB, 800x433px
what do women mean when they say they want an "ambitious personality'?
>>
>>25542911
They want a beta provider.
>>
>>25542911
All women want the same man, they just word it different.
>>
>>25542911
They mean they want me.
>>
>>25542911

They want someone strong and positive. Stronger and more positive than them.
>>
>>25542911
a man with status/wealth and connections
>>
They want BBC
>>
>>25542911
A "soon to be" famous and successful man that they can leach fame and success off of just by being their partner, with little effort on their end beyond the occasional "u can do it!"
>>
File: jessica biel.jpg (436KB, 1222x1192px) Image search: [Google]
jessica biel.jpg
436KB, 1222x1192px
http://www.netflix.com/wat
>>
M O N E Y
O
N
E
Y

original comment do not steal
>>
personality is a euphemism for face
>>
it means you need to have a high paying job for their diamond ring and eventual alimony
>>
>>25543301
Nah, having a good, attractive face is fucking meaningless if your personality is shit.
>>
>>25542911
she wants a rich dude
>>
File: Poorfagsplzgo.jpg (115KB, 854x1139px) Image search: [Google]
Poorfagsplzgo.jpg
115KB, 854x1139px
It means they want to see this when they walk into their bfs home.
>>
>>25543371
modern hookup culture says otherwise

can autistic beta r9k virgins stop talking about societal issues like they understand what functioning in society means
>>
They want someone to make money for them
>>
>>25543459
Actually it really does say
Just because a man is not living the life of a dog, does not mean he can not observe and understand the workings of the beast
>>
File: 1452059060538.jpg (332KB, 1400x990px) Image search: [Google]
1452059060538.jpg
332KB, 1400x990px
>>25542911
ambitious=has the potential to acquire resources

women as they get older lust for the beta provider and have their fun with the bad boys at a young age. With this redpill knowledge you don't have to make the same mistakes as other men and you can starve the parasite by not giving them your resources.
>>
>>25542911
mean pussi goes to the man with the most GBPs
>>
You have to remember that women speak in code. They very rarely say what they really mean.
My favorite is when they want a man with "confidence"

Imagine a man; Fat, short, bald, poor, smelly, and stupid. BUT he somehow has more confidence than any other man in the world.
Do you think he could get women on that confidence alone? No.

When women say there attracted to confidence, what they mean is that they're attracted to the things that create confidence.
If you make alot of money - confident
If you're really really tall - confident
If u got a huge cock - confident
Ripped physique - confident
Sexy wheels - confident

To women a man is more about what he can give/provide and less about personality. But with "confidence" as a handy code, they can say what they really want without coming off as vapid, vain, and materialistic as they really are.
>>
File: 1396795505657.gif (1MB, 354x317px) Image search: [Google]
1396795505657.gif
1MB, 354x317px
Power and the will to use it.

Pic related.
>>
it means they don't want someone who spends all day posting on 4chan
>>
>>25543886
has no one figured out how to make a living doing this?
>>
>>25543438
come baxk to /o/ nigger
>>
>>25543848
I'm probably going to be called an autist for feeling the need to point this out, but that gif is so fake.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.