[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /attractive autist/ here? >dancing at homecoming, two

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (77KB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77KB, 300x197px
Who /attractive autist/ here?

>dancing at homecoming, two groups of blonde women decide to grind me
>later that night entire dancefloor of women surround me and dance with me
>go to bounce house and girl cashier flirts with me asking where im from while giggling
>get chicken tendies and cashier gives me her number in her bag
>walking back to car carrying laundry while a group of women scream out telling i dropped their panties
>walking to class when a girl asks if i need a ride
>minding my own business in a lecture when a 10/10 latina girl approaches me and tries to hook up with me
>qt redhead barista flirts with me and wanted my number
>blonde girl always smiles when im around and started flirting with me
>talking to some girl and she says she fell head over heals in love with me the moment she saw me
>girl asks me out a couple of times, i say nah
>women smile at me all the time and say hi to me on the street while i ignore them
>cashier gives me sex eyes as i drive up
>at festival and some girl comes up to me and asks for sunscreen and then proceeds to spray sunscreen all over her boobs in front of me
>at concert and some random woman starts grinding on me

>tfw still 22 year old gf-less virgin
>tfw become jaded with how much attention i get
>tfw dont know how to pick up women because their too busy trying to pick up me
>>
>>25542590
Same, it actually hurts more when girls try to talk to me though because i'm boring and have a stutter
>>
bluepilled faggot
>>
>>25542590
>homecoming

I'm so autstic guy I swear, I like have only 500 friends on facebook and my profile pic only got 30 likes!!!

Also I only hang out with 5 people and have only had 2 gfs!!!
I'm so akward though! (waits for people with actual problems and horrible lives to confirm he's not autistic but a normal, well adjusted person)
>>
>>25542667
I never had a girlfriend and dont have a normiebook though.
>>
File: 1403653996768.jpg (22KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
1403653996768.jpg
22KB, 450x400px
and then you woke up (original comment I promise)
>>
I cant take this anymore. Im leaving r9k. Srsly, last post. Fuck this place, fuck this world.
>>
>>25543509
why you say this?
>>
>>25542590
What shitty bait
>>
File: 1409709383797.png (66KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
1409709383797.png
66KB, 500x599px
>>25542667
>tfw 500 friends and the most likes i've ever gotten on a picture was like 5 or 6, and the most likes i ever got on a status was 20, and that was a status about how im moving away. normally id get 0-2
>>
This is up there with "le smart but lazy :P" in aggravating privileged whining/humble bragging trash
>>
>>25543904
not baiting senpai i really had this happen desu desu chan
>>
>>25543732
Its full of douchy chads and stacys now and I cant take it. Its also turning into b. Each time I come back hoping it will be better but no. Its not even subtle anymore.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.