[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Single mothers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 234809328943242.jpg (425KB, 793x1016px) Image search: [Google]
234809328943242.jpg
425KB, 793x1016px
I get not wanting to raise a kid that's not your own blood, but what about single mothers in particular bothers you so much?

Any guy, even the most genuine, upfront and loving man could turn into an irresponsible toolbag...how would that be the woman's fault?
>>
Extra kids? No problem, Little Caesars has a new limited Hot-N-Ready Box Set, for only $11! Ten pieces of freshly baked cheese bread with Italian spices and four slices of deep dish pepperoni pizza. Served with Crazy Sauce. Available all day & HOT-N-READY 4-8pm.
>>
>>25541812
Many robots are the children of single mothers and most of their problems can be attributed to this.
>>
Women are baby gatekeepers. They have the most birth control options, can require a man to wear a condom, can use plan b, could have a pill abortion, could have a medical abortion, or could even give birth and give it up for adoption. A single mother whose partner died or left her once the baby was born is fine, yeah, but most single mothers are just stupid sluts that wanted a baby and didn't care that the dad wouldn't stick around. Then, they have a hyperinflated sense of worth and still think that that single mid-20's guys will want their used goods and take care of their brat
>>
>>25541889

We do though. Well, the commitment is a bit much desu but in the abstract I want to help single moms.
>>
>>25541853
Original shitposting family
raviolli raviolli original comment incoming
>>
>>25541812
>Any guy, even the most genuine, upfront and loving man could turn into an irresponsible toolbag...how would that be the woman's fault?

Hahahaha. No, you fucking moron. A guy can put up a facade then reveal his true self, but women usually make it up anyway. They dated a chad badboy and the badboy did what they usually do.

Somebody spent a little too long in public schools being taught by feminist women.
>>
>>25541812
Also, single motherhood = worst predictor for future outcomes for the child. Its basically doing the kid over at birth. Single moms are creating the majority of rapists, thieves and murderers of the planet, and thus they are scum themselves.
>>
>>25541812
I give a lot of slack, but if she's got 2 or more kids and is under the age of 25 she did it wrong. If she's 23 or younger and has one kid. Not smart.

I don't understand anyone who has kids before the age of 25, unless you're rich (AND married) or something.
>>
File: 1437594577331.jpg (85KB, 709x641px) Image search: [Google]
1437594577331.jpg
85KB, 709x641px
>>25541869
Hit home hard, thanks anon
>>
>>25542769
Of course it only makes sense to have kids in the marriage scenario. And with a decent provider. As a matter of fact, most women should be having kids before their 30s and ideally before 25, as that reduces the chances of autism and birth defects occurring to the offspring.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.