[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to her that she wont see /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 18

File: writing-a-letter.jpg (925KB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
writing-a-letter.jpg
925KB, 3706x2470px
Write a letter to her that she wont see /r9k/
>>
This entire thing is fucking ridiculous, stop backing out of shit whenever I try to talk to you about something serious
>>
Dear J,
I regret how i acted in our relationship everyday. I wish I would of treated you better, maybe then we would still be together. However i made the decision to break up with you because your parents forced my hand. I did it because i love you and needed you to have a good relationship with your parents before me. But now you're with him and you seem happier than i could ever make you. I love you and that will never change.
-A
>>
I think that you pegging me would ruin our relationship
>>
k,
it's been a while, I know. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't even think about me anymore and yet from time to time, I wonder what you're up to.

It's hard not to associate this place with you, I always see stuff on here or even in real life that I wish I could link you or tell you about and we could have a laugh. I even see your face in people sometimes, or see a dress that I could picture you in. I remember this smirk you gave me one time at my house, blehh- idk, pathetic I suppose. It's not like its disturbing my progression in life or even pursuing other relationships either. I just...miss you... as a person. I felt like we got along quite nice, I'm still not completely sure on why it ended so poorly. I'll admit we both weren't in the best spots in life, man, I was such a faggot at times! a learning experience for sure but I feel like I've improved and I'm sure you have too. also I hope you're still pursuing your art...you're very talented.

I guess this is me reaching out and if by chance you come across this perhaps you can reach back. don't leave me hanging!! It can't be that bad, right?
>>
Dear L,
You are probably the shittiest person i know after all the times these other guys fuck you over and im here to catch you. You still go for another asshole who does the same. You care about no one but yourself but expect everyone to care about you. Fuck you.
-A
>>
To K,
I hope you're doing alright. I have no idea what your parents have planned for you, but things will get better, I promise. I just wish you were honest with me about how you felt. If you don't really like me, and I'm just another "orbiter" like so many other robots here probably are, why'd you fake it, you could have saved us both a lot of trouble. I hope you aren't ghosting me, even a "fuck off" would be preferable. I almost thought we got along well, I'd made you laugh pretty frequently, and there was a lot in commom between us. Anyway, if you stumble upon this, you'll recognize the writing style, and I guess I just want to say thanks for making me feel loved for once in my life, it was one of the happiest days of my shitty life, and that I care deeply about you regardless of your history here. Just a bit sad I never got to walk around with you sitting on my shoulders like I joked about.
>>
Dear E,

I know I convinced you otherwise, but you were right. I did do it.
Lmao.

t. Adulterer
>>
dear op, you fucking faggot, fuck you!!!
>>
>>25539983
>>25540267
so is this the same k? wouldn't surprise me, fembots are such whores
>>
>>25539383
Dear GC

I deeply regret how I acted in our relationship. I treated you as a possession, an object. You were the right girl but you came at the wrong time. I treated you like an absolute cunt, when all you did was love me, and you weren't just in love, you were head over fucking heels in love with me. I think about you every day even though it's nearly been 5 months, and not one day goes by that I don't wish id realised what a cunt I actually was, and been like how I am now.

Being with you has changed me for the better, although, I wish I still had you. I love you GC.

S
>>
>>25540301
This, you all are nothing more than fuckboy pussy faggots
>>
Dear,

sometimes I almost have hope that I didn't harm you after all.
>>
Dear T,
I hope being a gay boi in college is working out for you. I really just want to hear how you felt taking your first dick but I know you would never tell me.
>>
C

you moved away to another town during high school. i've changed since then. i wonder if you forgive yourself. i forgive you. i've tried stalking you online but you don't seem to have any social media. if i ever see you again in real life i'd like to talk to you.

Z
>>
Dear R,

One day I will find you and I will get you.
>>
D

please please please see a doctor or take your medicine i want to fucking cry

T
>>
M,I still love you. And I always will.
>>
>>25539427
Are you me

God fucking damnit this is your psychological health I'm trying to help with, could you just be serious just this once
>>
Dear A,

Have you googled "The truth contest"?
>>
Dear

If I kill myself don't blame yourself because I had a lot of other shit going on at the time
Take care
>>
>>25539383
A
I'm sorry if I've ever hurt you. Forgive me if you can.
W
>>
File: 4QaqsQ2q6Sg.jpg (152KB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
4QaqsQ2q6Sg.jpg
152KB, 1280x773px
Dear C,

I don't know what you want. Probably nothing and are just being friendly. It's all a bit odd. There's nothing there any more.

-D
>>
Dear A,

I with things hadn't turned out this way. I'll simply never be able to forgive you for what you did and how you treated me. I know you will be ok once you get over everything.

-R
>>
Dear L.

Ready that butt for me today. It's your turn to bring the condoms.

- H
>>
>>25539383
tfw no one to write a letter to
fuk of
>>
GB,
I love you
>>
>>25540290
fuck you fagggot, die in a fire
>>
>>25540524
>I always will.

This is not true.

Even when my feelings for my love were strongest, I was aware that it is going to pass.
>>
You didn't ruin my life, but you sure made it shittier, I know that was your intention and I don't know if you regret it, I doubt you do since you're always the victim.
But hey, I'm very happy without you. Better than I thought I'd be, actually.
I have nothing to thank you for, you didn't give me anything worth remembering, you were just a mistake. The sad thing is that I actually liked you
>>
>>25541027
Can I have the first letter of this person?
>>
>>25541058
don't worry, if you replied then it's not you
>>
>>25541084
I hope not
cancer OC
>>
N,
I thought that what started would become something meaningful, but I was just your appetiser until the main course arrived. I wouldn't say I wish it, but it would be one hell of carmic balance if you experienced what I did.
>>
File: 1444047202088.jpg (69KB, 474x772px) Image search: [Google]
1444047202088.jpg
69KB, 474x772px
>>25540995
Problem roach?
>>
S.

You should leave your boyfriend. Not because I only want you for myself, though I would love for you to consider me, but mostly because he's fucking dull as nails and I think you could do better.
>>
Hey
I'm sorry. I'm sorry for telling you about what i thought was my sick mind, for telling you about the filth of this world, for complaining over and over again while all you wanted to hear from me was 'I love you'.
I guess it's too late now.
>>
Dear no one

I'm so fucking lonely

L
>>
>>25541416
Want to be friends anon?
>>
R,
You'd be chuffed to know I still think of you every day.
You were my muse and finding my voice in a world without you is shit.
I want to join you in death, but I'm a coward.
I love you, I miss you.
-C
>>
>>25541463
yes but no at the same time
help me escape this hell
>>
>>25539383

Hello H,

sorry I didn't reply in such a long time. For a long time i felt I would have to either write you a 2 paged letter or write nothing at all. It seemed that are the only worthy options. I felt like i would have to end this somehow in a worthy way. Saying how important you were to me, how much you made me happy. That being with you was the happiest time of my life. But on the other hand there is this anger. This anger about stuff you probably wouldn't understand. I'm just angry you didn't turn out as the person i hoped you would be. You weren't a good gf and still you probably felt like I was pressuring you and so on... But I will never write you that, cause your dad sexually abused you as a kid and I can't really be angry at you as soon as this thiught comes to my mind again. And this is whats really destroying me. That I never could be angry and you always will have that "excuse".

Right now I think the best is to just let it go. Maybe you are worried about me. But in a few weeks i won't be on your mind anymore, and maybe someday I will just rarely think of you. Another reason I'm not getting in touch is, because I dotn even wanan know if you are fucking this ugly fucktard or not.

I hate and love you.
>>
>>25541599
I guess we can just settle for 'acquaintances' then
>>
I
I regret adding you in the first place, we talk so much yet about so little
I'm not attracted to you and even if I was I've given up on looking for a gf, I highly doubt you're attracted to me, we have very little in common when you really think about it, but still do this extended small talk thing daily
You're not even at all lonely despite what you claim, you regularly party and go out and even told me about rejecting someone a few weeks ago.
I care about you, and maybe you care about me, desu I feel like we're both wasting our time
D
>>
You didn't want to squat with me, so I got a blank girl with a thick ass. Fuck you.
>>
I can't stop thinking about you. It feels sick by now. I don't regret anything and accept what happened, but I know that everything would be easier if you were with me. I have to let you go, perhaps in another life I will have another chance.
>>
I fell in love with you the first time we made eye contact. That cute downward look you do when i say something funny or an inuendo. the way you check me out when you think im distracted. we just click. Just fucking let your guard down. You are the only girl ive ever thought about having a long term relationship with
>>
Dear D
I know you have to leave and you want to stay as positive as possible before you leave but thats no reason to cut a friend out completely.
We've talked daily for the last 6 months and now just radio silence, I dont think its very fair.
I feel like ive done something wrong but cant think of what.....meh, Anyway Im happy for you that your finally moving and hope to see your wee smiling face one of these days.
>>
>>25542473
>tfw you wish this was about u
>>
>>25542702
>mystery.jpg
>begging for attention

This has never been done before in the history of Dota!
>>
>>25542702
What are you talking about? You have a boyfriend now...
>>
>>25542823
i-i mean i would get warm fuzzy feels if he thought that ;_;
>>
>>25542837
wtf man, stop being a whore
>>
Dear S.,
I've spent the past two weeks without you and I've never been so lonely in my life. None compare to you. Please be back soon, I hope you're alright.
t. I.
>>
Dear C. I want to ask you out because you have an adorable personality, unfortunately you are ugly and I am awkward. Have a nice life.
>>
>>25542837
i-i meant that about my bf
>>
>>25540768

What's your name letter and what's theirs?

pls respond anon
>>
>>25542837
I know that feel. I hope you get to feel it a lot.
>>
>>25541182

what's your initial?

>>25541338

what are your initials (yours and theirs?)

>>25542188

context? initials?
>>
K,
I wish you swore less and I wish I was good enough for you.
B
>>
Dear V

I'm so sure you have serious mental problems and our conflicts were more two-sided than you'll probably ever realize, but I still think we got along pretty well and if it hasn't felt like you could easily replace me when you transferred to school then I'd be pretty receptive to talking to you again at any point in the future and I'll give you all of the answers and apologies you want.

from J
>>
Dear Audrey. I know for a fact you won't read this because you can't into English but God you're beautiful and I'll have you no matter what. Thank God your duff convinced you to go out with us next weekend or else I'd be fucked.
>>
It took almost three years, but I'm finally over you. I can randomly run into you on the street without feeling my heart writhe and shrivel. I ran into you and your boyfriend a couple weeks ago and you know what? I didn't feel anything. Not in a spiteful or vindictive way, I just didn't feel anything at all.

Somewhere along the way I finally managed to reframe you. You're not the person I was meant to be with. You're not the one that got away. You're just a woman. A beautiful, kind, loving woman, but still just a woman. And it's deeply empowering to know that. To feel that. I can finally get on with my life.

I wish you the best.
>>
A,

I'm so angry with you. If you would have just not done it we could still be together. Why did you do that to us? I thought we were a really nice pairing. I really did love you. You know I can't let myself be in that type of relationship again. Leaving wasn't a choice I made. I had no choice. You were spiralling out of control. Now we're both lonely, aimless, confused, and doing poorly. We could have had each other to lean on. Fuck.

S
>>
>>25541027
I know this feel brother. Just completely cut the slit from my life like 3 days ago. Feels sad, but necessary.
>>
D,
I wish you weren't my cousin because I'd so totally hit that.
-Z
>>
>>25543080

Anon would you like to correspond? I feel like we'd get along well.
>>
>>25542995
>what's your initial
S as well
>>
>>25543166

thank you for responding anon, and good luck!
>>
>>25543095
this hits close to home. my girlfriend cucked me so hard I had no choice but to break up with her, even though both of us are doing bad without eachother. I miss her so bad and I haven't had a good nights rest in a long time. why didn't she just stop cheating on me?
>>
A

I'm at a loss for words. We've known each other for a few years now. I've been in love with you for years now. We've been everything. From acquaintances, to friends, to best friends, to boyfriend and girlfriend, to best friends again, to whatever the fuck we've been over the past few months.

I moved halfway across the planet. We kept in touch. In my opinion, we grew even closer. Yeah there were a few bumps but it was worth it because we had each other. I never lost feelings for you, despite the distance. I still haven't. And you started to catch feelings for me too. We never put an official name on it but I'm pretty sure we both knew that we had very strong mutual feelings for each other. You said you loved me. You said you were head over heels for me.

Then you started changing. You started acting distant. You still said you were supposedly "obsessed" with me, but you didn't show it. And then you decided that we "weren't going to work out". That we shouldn't talk anymore. Just out of the blue. And I fought for you. And that led to an argument. And just like that, you blocked me.

I have no other way of contacting you. You've just kicked me out of your life. And it makes me think that you genuinely never cared about me like you said you did. And that hurts so much.

I hope you're happy. And the scary part is that I really do hope you're happy. I should be so pissed at you right now, but I just want you to be happy. That's how badly you've fucked me up. Damn.
>>
dear me,

GET THE FUCK OUT. SMASH YOUR FUCKING COMPUTER. THIS PLACE IS A CESSPIT. GO. JUST GO. YOU CAN'T HELP THEM ANYMORE.
>>
>>25543239
That felt really good lel.

I hope it isn't too incoherent. I just kind of vomited my thoughts onto the page. So I hope it makes sense, anons.
>>
>>25543138

I'll stick around as long as the thread will, sure.
>>
cm

i was going to kill myself new years eve. but then you messaged me.

now idk. i want to believe you like me but how can i believe that when everyone else has hated me my entire life.

whatever, i know better now. i fucking hate myself. maybe that'll be your bday present now- the world would be better without me anyways

w
>>
File: _.jpg (17KB, 262x320px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
17KB, 262x320px
dear Z

I really wanted to meet you one more time just to give you your big drama moment (which you probably wanted all the time but I kept being stoic and always defusing the situation). You would have your personal minute of drama in public, because the only emotions that you positively react to are fear and shame.

I wanted it so bad that I almost forgot to think about all the good around me.
I want to thank you for breaking up with me. You never loved me in the first place, you loved what status I have to show-off me to your peers. You were happy only when you were on the receiving side.

dear J

two weeks with you were better than two years with Z. If I had power to rewind time, I probably would not go back to correct mistakes with Z, but just to relive that 2 full weeks with you again.

I didnt had to fight for anything that Z was giving so reluctant. You were giving it for free because giving made you feel happy. You are kind and modest person. You never complained, despite having it worse than ordinary people around us.
Despite our distance and circumstances, I want to thank you for showing me what is like to be a good person and wish you only the best.
>>
>>25543219

I wish I could explain it, I wish I could say "she never really cared if she cheated" but the truth is people fuck up and do shit they regret all the time.

Unfortunately for you and I, they've changed the dynamic of the relationship. If we stay we're just sending a message that we can be trampled on. They will continue to act out simply because, by continuing to date them, we've made it clear that their behaviour is acceptable to us. So we can't stay with them.
>>
>>25543095

ouch

sounds fresh anon
>>
Dear M,
I love you
>>
>>25539383
>>25539427
>>25539484
>>25539589
>>25539983
>>25540247
>>25540267
>>25540290
>>25540301
>>25540308
>>25540310
>>25543815
>>25543401
>>25543398
>>25543383
>>25543345
>>25543255
>>25543242
>>25543239
>tfw dont have a 'her' anymore

feels empty

but kinda good

it's better like this. I did have had some 'hers' in the past but nobody special now. I do miss some girls so now and then but no I dont have a 'her' anymore

:( :)
>>
What's that? You've never got time to meet up? Oh okay no worries, why are you asking my best friend if he wants to meet up with you, FUCKING BITCH GO GET YOUR HEART BROKEN BY A FUCKING CHAD YOU PATHETIC WASTE OF SPACE, BULLSHIT YOU'RE NOT CONFIDENT WITH YOUR BODY BECAUSE I SEE YOU CONSTANTLY POSTING REVEALING PICS FUCKING BITCH CUNT.

Aaanndd breathe...
>>
Your a fucking tranny douchebag anyway
I hope they fire you from your minimum wage mcdonalds job when they realise transistioning has turned you into the most unbearable, stuck up, pretentious person i've encountered in the 18 years I have been alive
I also hope when your new american boyfriend comes down in february he violently rapes you and slits your throat with a serrated blade, leaving you to slowly die painfully of blood loss or drowning, whatever comes first
nothing against trans people just this one
>>
Where the fuck are you?
>>
>>25539383
Dear K.
I won't send this letter, because the kindest thing I could possibly do for you is to never contact you again so you won't have to remember me.

That being said, I wish I was able to somehow apologize.

I can't bear the thought of you finding another man, but I don't want you to be lonely. I don't want to forget you, but remembering hurts as well.

This entire thing is your fault, you know. We were happy together. And you threw everything away. I loved you, once. A part of me still does, will always because I refuse to let love pass away. But I won't let it continue, after the betrayal. So I'll bury it, and I'll be the only one who remembers. A memento to the you and I of the past. A time where we held each others hands, and were happy.

Bittersweet memories. Thank you, and... goodbye, at least until the next time these memories are dredged up.

~M
>>
M,

I might be falling a bit in love with you because you're one of the few people I've ever talked with that are naturally bubbly. You seem to radiate energy and I like how honest you are about things.

M.
>>
>>25543398
whata her exotic name?
>>
Hey K. M here. I know you're feeling all kinds of things lately. Your minds a mess, I bet. I've been there. I want to help, but I fear that anything substantial I do might make things worse. And I really don't want to hurt you, even accidentally. So here's what I'm going to do.
I'll be here. We may not always talk, we may live a fair distance apart. But I'll be here for you.

I'll be fine, you know. So whatever happens, just know that you won't be able to hurt me, at least while we're still like this. You may freak out, and react, but your flailing against an unyielding man. So just take a moment, breathe, and realize that the world's not so hard to navigate when you have a reference point.

>as an aside, lots of Ms and Ks here tonight.
>>
>>25543815
Dear Anon,
I love you too.
M.
>>
>>25545933
kek
probably all the same k
she a robot too? was talking to some poor ny anon yesterday about his k and i'm getting the feeling its mine as well
>>
Dear Z,

I am falling in love with you but I am too scared to tell you out of fear that I will fuck the progression of things up.
I hope that you feel it too.

I
>>
You don't like me. That's cool. We're done. I can't do this cuck thing anymore. Spending time thinking about you and praising you. No... spent too much of my life already on that. I'm not gonna love and worship someone that I barely exist to.
>>
>>25546304

POST INITIALS DAMMIT GOD ADSFGFHYG
>>
>>25546051
not him but my K is a robot. whats her name?
>>
>>25547014
if everyone feels for the same K then I have a feeling we both know who it is. she has a reputation for picking up orbiters.
>>
>>25547060
post pic of your lady
>>
>>25546692
She's a K. Don't think it's the same one as everyone else though lol.
>>
>>25547106
no thanks, every other anon already has a fap folder of her probably approaching 100 pics
>>
>>25539983
>>25540267
>>25543044
>>25545642
>>25546051
>>25547014
Fuck off and die.

Love, K
>>
>>25547139
>implying she uses that kind of punctuation and capitalization

nice try anon
>>
>>25547135
whats her name fampai? pls
>>
someone fucking post a pic of k
>>
>>25547171
senpai that post has given it away, i dunno if you're in denial or not but she has a reputation around here senpai
>>
>>25547209
just post her pic then

i think i may have fallen for the same one ;-;
>>
Dear D
Why? Why did you lead me on like that just to act like it never happened? Why do you come to me now and say, "no one ever cares for me"?

Dear C
Same thing. I thought you were the first person who truly cared, maybe your feelings were true that night. Idk what changed. But now you intentionally try to hurt me.
Inb4 normiefag - am virgin just not kissless
>>
>>25547248
its okay anon, you, me, and apparently many other anons from the ones ive talked to
sucks because theres nothing we can do
that one ny anon seemed pretty close to her though im pretty jealous
>>
>>25547303
pls anon. post her pic. then you can delete it, i'll be f5'ing the fuck out of it. i need to know
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 809x808px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 809x808px
Hi Hun,

I know you won't see this because you passed away. If there is a heaven have you seen my soul? It died the last time I saw you. Tell Otis i said hi too, I miss my pup almost as much as I miss you.

-M
>>
>>25547303
you're all a bit pedo desu, although I have to admit I do sometimes wonder how she's doing still
>>
>>25547334
anon, we both know its her
do you still talk to her? its been a while for me

>>25547348
i as well but then i think how she's hurt so many robots with her antics
>>
>>25547402
do you know her kik?

seriously i gotta know if it's the same one
>>
Dear R,
The second you started talking to me I fell in love. I hope I've grown on you as much as I think I have. Today's hug felt better than any of the previous ones. See you tomorrow.

B
>>
>>25547337
fuck dude

i want to hug you
>>
>>25547348
are anons in love with some teenage cutie?
>>
>>25547464
all anons are in love with an omegle attention whore
>>
Yeah, i was a pussy. But you didn't have to be such a bitch. I know you are a piece of shit, and do not give a fuck about me, i still want you.
>>
>>25547496
>omegle

THANK GOD I THINK MINE IS DIFFERENT
>>
>>25547424
anon, many robots are head over heels for her, you're not the first and you won't be the last
>>
>>25547496
fuck anon just tell me her name so I know if its her or not, please
>>
>>25547533
i actually think mine is different. the only way to know for sure would be to post a pic but i'm pretty positive
>>
>>25547402
their fault for getting hurt by a neurotic teenager, I can only be sympathetic to a point
>>25547464
so it seems, I admit I kind of got slightly attached myself, but it was never a oneitis thing
I just don't like hearing young teenagers talking about suicide, I'm pretty sure she's fine though so I'll probably never talk to her again
>>
>>25542881
Yep. Same to you A.
>>
To robots falling for /r9k/ girls,

wew lad
>>
>>25547571
>>25547580
you should just post the names at this point if you're so worried

>>25547596
true
some nyc anon i was talking to other the day seemed worried about her cause apparently something happened but i can't be bothered to care anymore, wish him luck desu cause he'll need it lmao
>>
>>25540524
L
Domo arigato mr robloxo
>>
>>25543239
Hoping this isnt U typing this
>>
>Whenever you are please come out of your hiding place and meet me already.
>>
you guys talking about mystery?
>>
>>25539589
>tfw no qt with big ass/tits to peg me when I have been a bad boy

feels bad man
>>
>>25545434
I moved far away m8
>>
>>25547681
is she from ny?
>>
dear A

I'm so glad we've met eachother. you are the sun in my life.

I know we agreed to keep the dreamy stuff on the down low but damn me if i'm not the luckiest man alive.

PS: I know you're gonna protest but valentine is on me, you paid the last date remember? :)
>>
>>25547452
>tfw these are also my and my crush's initials
>tfw i will never hug him
>>
>>25547337
damn dude, i cannot even think how that feels
>>
>>25547781
yeah says so on her tumblr
i wonder how many robots shes fucked
poor lad seemed really hung up on her but he's probably getting used just like the rest of em kek
shoulda listened to >>25547664
>>
Dear S,
I miss you so much, im dying inside, everyday i feel like talking to you. How could you do that to me? I loved you since the first time we met. I wish i could go back. Everyday i feel worthless. I need you
>>
>>25547891
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT POST YOUR INITIAL TOO
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 214x232px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 214x232px
>>25547458
Well no worries cuz it hasn't got better in 2 1/2 years, a hug won't make it better now. In the end i do appreciate your kind thought.

I still dream about her and Otis, we are usually living in some condo or something like that planning a day at the park with our bicycles. Probably go hit up a pho joint or something after then watch random shit while talking about life while Otis hangs out with us on the couch. It was the best of times. I took it for granted and now it's gone. Drugs and alcohol make it worse and I have no one to really talk to. I live by myself and rarely ever leave my loft except to force myself to get something to eat every now and then.

My "friends" only hang out to use me for money or cheap entertainment, but I dont even think they know that there are probably only 2 people I'd ever be wiling to open up to, and even then those 2 people dont care. I don't blame them, I'm a fucking wreck on legs and don't even clear 5'3" and my birth date is from the '70s

It's better to has never loved, because in that state you could always try not knowing what the future holds, having loved you know how traumatized you can become and are too afraid to try again.

That is the letter i am writing to you /r9k/.
>>
>>25547908
S-sorry...
M
>>
>>25547891

pls tell me your initial

also if this is to me, text me right now. I want it.
>>
ok F,
i should i have told you this when i had the chance but, i really like you. your pretty little face, your talents, your voice, your personality. you're perfect. it sucks that im telling you this now. it kills me that your with him.
-S
>>
>>25540379
YOU ARE LITERALLY ME

dear F

I wonder how you are doing sometimes. are you having fun in another city? why did you leave right before hs? we weren't even in the same elementary school together, this fucking sucks. I blame the Ontario government for shutting down all of opg. if they haddent maybe we could've been together. then again I probably wouldn't ask you out in fear of being rejected. I don't like you because of how you look, I just love you because of the way I feel around you! I cant see anything when I look at you! everything goes blurry! post more pics on fb, that one pic w/ you and your baby brother is getting old! why didn't you make any moves? cant you tell I have 0 confidence?

it always makes me feel good when you smile at me and say my name. what a sound! also sorry for running away from you like I was running from a bear last time I saw you. all that planning on what time you would be out of your room to eat just so I could be there at the same time and say hi. well I guess I was afraid of your mother as well. what if she saw us talking? what would she do? and your friends. they were there looking at me as you said hi. there was so much pressure. I don't know why I ran, I should've maned up and said "how are you?" just to look at you for longer.

remember the time I was at OM's house? why didn't you talk to me? please tell me? why didn't you talk to me when I was at your apartmen but readily talked to me on those swings. if I ever see you im going to say hi and ask why you used my mother against me. fucking bitch

anyways im over you for a while. I hope we can get married one day. also if you see my dick and make fun of me for it im going to make you shutup so fast you wouldn't believe.

anyways I suspect you might have set your fb to "only friends can view this" because your a piece of shit and I love you
>>
To T.

I miss you. I promised myself I would not contact you until I felt that doing so would not just make my fall in love with you all over again. That day has not come. I have so much to say to you and so much to ask, but I can't. I know it's better this way and you were right all along. I can't just throw us into another lie, plans that we both know will never be true. So laying back is all I can do. And it hurts. So. Much. That is not to say I love you desperately like I used to... No. I still love you but not in a "have my babies" kind of way, it's more of a "hope you'r doing good", and that is enough.
>>
>>25540290
>Lmao
I love you
>>
Dear B

leave me alone you inbred. your parents are literally cousins wtf. I don't care about you karate moves and why did you get pissed at my friend? he was just magic attacking you. you dumb whore stop following me everywhere

-H
>>
>>25548083
And this is....Between A and Z?
>>
deer fagt,
kil urslef!
luv me
>>
I understand pepple have different boundaries and different restrictions on what they consider flirting, etc.

But if you continue acting the way you act, grabbing my dick both literally and figuratively, and then reject me, I am going to shoot up a school. You are in danger of being raped.
>>
Dear Ex Girlfriend/Friend,

I am sorry (again) for acting like a asshole. I am sorry for treating you and everyone like shit. I know we can't be friends again, and the deeply tears me apart. Because everyday I think of you. Everyday I think of the mistakes I made, forcing you to deal with my bullshit.
You gave me some of the happiest moments in my life. I'm sorry for giving you this letter but I just want you know I feel before going into my surgery.

Loved, Anon-kun
>>
>all these ms and ks

stop it you guise
>>
POST YOUR K'S NAME
>>
B,

read this please

hi

love,

K
>>
>>25548440
kek so which k is this
>>
>>25548083
What's your first letter, my love?
>>
>>25539383
Dear ------,

I hope you die painfully. You are the most vile of whores. I seriously considered killing you myself but realized that you're not worth it, I've been very close to just saying "fuck it" and ending you. If I ever do decide that I've had enough of living, and that is a very real possibility, I'm going to kill you before I kill myself and it will be neither quick nor painless for you.

Burn in Hell where you belong.
>>
Dear S
we should talk more
im not the type to make the first move,
-K
>>
>>25547908
Tell me the initials you want. I have the feeling I know you. Look at the first letter of this post.
>>
>>25545642
just don't want my k to think this is me---its not!!
>>
>>25548617

post your initial and theirs!
>>
>>25548662
Is this who I think it is? I really want to text you.
>>
>>25548521
none of the ks posted in this thread, thank fuck

b,

seriously read this you adorable qtpi
>>
>>25548696

So you're T?

Dammit
>>
>>25548722
>post your initial and theirs!

No, go suck a big black willy.
>>
>>25548760
I wish I was this T>>25548083
Could be me though, although I'm not sure. Hope is killing me man.
>>
Dear .....
Hope you get gangbanged by a black mob in a crack house ,
With love ....
>>
>>25548201
this is C
>>
>>25548792
its not you tucker. give up.
>>
>>25548792

I don't want T, I want A. :(

>>25548788

how many letters is your name? one initial of their name? Are you the person who posted in the last thread about locking someone in a cage?
>>
>>25548818
Not tucker, booboo.
>>
>>25548836
>booboo
tyrone? tyrese?
>>
>>25548662
Weird, could it be?
>>
G,

Hi.

-K
>>
>>25548662
>>25548734
God damn you're killing me right now
Are you the K who very recently got their phone back
>>
S
i love you! im trying to improve my behavior, for serious this time, im sorry for everything i did to hurt you but im going to get my shit right, admit whats actually wrong and fix it, pls have faith in me ilu cuti
>>
>>25548967
W-what's your initial? I think I know who this.
>>
>>25548984
Who do you think this is?
>>
>>25548967

PLEASE TEXT ME RIGHT NOW PLEASE TELL ME IT'S YOU ;~;
>>
>>25549025
I'm not going to make an idiot of myself until an initial is posted, to be quite honest.
>>
>>25549025

I am not this person >>25549051

but

I want it to be you

please be you
>>
File: 1448682196888.jpg (53KB, 940x611px) Image search: [Google]
1448682196888.jpg
53KB, 940x611px
M
be my gf ;^)
J
>>
B
I know that it cant ever happen, like it isnt even in the realms of possibility, but it doesn't change that I will always have feelings for you. Always.
>>
>>25539383
I'm going to fucking rape and kill you you fucking bitch I want to kill yoi so fuvking bsfly
>>
File: File5.jpg (11KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
File5.jpg
11KB, 250x244px
>all these stupid fucks falling for a borderline whore

how can you love a girl who tells every robot she loves them? and has camsex with every omegle chad lmao
>>
>>25548967
Are you a grill writing to someone or the other way round?
>>
>>25549143
Are they talking about kiki?
>>
>>25543044
Initials pls
>>
>>25549143
this

PSA
kiki's "asexual" but shows her tits on omegle for Chads.
she also posts lewd pictures on her deleted tumblr
stay the FUCK away, she's an unstable underage and is only here to prey on betas with shit like "i love you". she knows how much it affects guys who have never touched a girl in their life, but she does it anyways. fucking whore go away.
>>
If quantum physicians are right , there's a bunch of universe where we end up together.
I don't think this one is one of them , it hurts so bad , we are alike on so many points and yet so different.
You're the reason i haven't gone completely mad/evil yet , but i'm afraid i'll have to let go if there is no hope.
A dark future awaits but it'll be fine for you.

Long ago , i was like you i couldn't feel love , thought it was a waste of time , then i met you and loved you.

I really wish there was any future for me here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkFtLvzXk-w
>>
>>25548967
>>25548984
>>25548662
>>25548922

I can't tell what's going on anymore. Someone, please post an initial or something, I need to know.
>>
>>25549287

I am an S. I miss A.
>>
Dear NC.

we became so good friends in quite a short time.
we told each other about our secrets and the things we won't mention someone else. you always seen me as really good friend. but that day that fucking day you told me you are actually dating with someone else was the worst day of my life. i went home and cried myself to sleep. it hurt too much that there is only one thing left for me to do. yes i knew what you were gonna say. i knew it was gonna devastate you. but i'm so sorry. i had to do it. i had to shout at the whole fucking world that i'm in love with you.
i had to do it no matter what it will cost to me even not seeing you smile at me like you always do. even not hugging you like we always do.
now i'm so sorry that i fell in love with you.
there is only one thing i want in this life right now which is your happiness. dont ever let anyone tell you you are a bad person. i know who you are and i really know that you deserve nothing but happiness in life. but you have to understand it really kills me to see you with him.
you're my only one there is noone in the world that can replace you for me. you have to understand that it hurts like a motherfucker. you have to understand when i'm trying to avoid you nowadays. that is because everytime i see you and everytime you smile at me. that wound gets even worse. i'm a bit fuck up and drinking a lot recently like a mentioned you 2 days ago.
but please dont even feel sorry about me.
there is nothing i cant deal in this life is your tears. i love you so much and i will love you until the big end.

please be happy and never let your beatiful smile go away.

i love you.

sincerely FU.
>>
>>25549315
I am an S, and I miss K. I wish you the best of luck anon.
>>
>>25549287
lots of letters to an s initial
I gots an s in my name
>>
>>25548984
>>25549049
>>25549287
i am a grill and my initial is M, i dont think its for any of you cause im talking to the person its about rn and doesnt seem like he saw it, sorry ;-;
>>
I'm doing my part, you should do yours too. We can only be together that way.
>>
>>25549081
Hit the person up who you think this is bruh
>>
>>25549425
I want to message them but if it turns out it's not actually the person I think it is then I'm going to screw everything up.
>>
>>25540267
Fuck, this hit close to home. I'm a couple of steps back in this situation, hope it doesn't turn the same way.
Wish you all the best, anon.
>>
>>25549459
keeping it in will fuck with you, just tell them how you feel
if they don't reciprocate nothing will need to change, you'll get over it
>>
lol all these Ks, fucking K aka hayshit reported me to the police. In sweden tho so prob not the same. Unless you're long distance cucks
>>
Dear J, I miss you every day that we're apart. I wasn't the best guy but I sure tried to be. Even if you couldn't look past mine, I could look past yours. In my mind you were always the one for me, the perfect girl. The one who could make the world not matter anymore. The one who was my best friend, the one I loved. I was always there for you, even if it meant ignoring my own problems. That doesn't matter though, I did it because you were worth it to me. I wanted to live my life with you but it just didn't work out. I love you, even after all we've been through together. Now matter how much you've hurt me, I always came back because I felt something genuine. You weren't some girl, you were THE girl. It feels like you died. Sometimes I feel that would hurt less because I know you left the world loving me, now that you're out there I know I will just be another memory to you. Dead to you, not in physical sense but in spirit. I'm sorry I couldn't make it work.

Sincerely, R.
>>
A
Return my text pls. Yes, from last year.
>>
>>25548662
If this is the K I think it is, could you give me a sign? I really want to text you but I can't tell if you're ready to talk again.
>>25549493
They already know how I feel, it's more complicated than that.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451147632362.jpg (53KB, 447x604px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451147632362.jpg
53KB, 447x604px
>>25539383
Dear A
Happy king's day, I hope you're having fun with your boyfriend.
I just wanted to tell you that i've always loved you, since we were in middle school but I never got the balls to tell you. I'm sorry that I'll never be good enough for you.
Have a happy life
-J
>>
>>25549541
oh man. tell me who you are. is she going by kiki now? how long ago did this happen?
and most importantly: why do anons keep thinking going after a tripshit camwhore is a good idea?
>>
>>25540267
>>25547169
>>25543044
>>25545642
>>25546051

She already replaced you. Kiki thrives off the attention of betas because she's a BPD mess. She literally tells dozens of robots at a time that she loves them.
>>
I don't care about you and I never did.
>>
Why are there so many fucking Cs in here, goddamn
>>
>>25549541
lol are you the guy who she contacted your dad when y'all "broke up"?
>>
>>25549108
FUCK! Tell me bitch
>>
>>25549633
i was her bf like 3 years ago, took her virginity. I dont know anything about her. We stopped talking like completly like 6 months ago so im just carrying on with my life. She seemed pretty normal back then. normal for being her ofc, not normal to a normal person
>>
>>25549644
Anon, that boy is me. I miss her, but I can't tell if she's in this thread or not.
>>
>>25549727
are you this guy? if not he got there first kek
>>
>>25549664
nah we never talked to eachothers parents. That part got fucked up when her mother found me in her room sleeping with her after new years eve and called the cops on me. they didnt do anything so that part is fine:
And she was just scared by my parents for no reason at all
>>
>>25549746
>some weird dude has photos of you just because you both fucked the same bitch

This is why you don't date r9k girls. I messed with one for only a few months and now there's some creepy dickless weaboo stalking me.
>>
>>25549736
her nudes have been posted on this board multiple times. she flashes tons of chads on the r9k tag, and this 20something >>25549746 took her virginity and dumped her, she still cries about how much she loves him on her twitter and tumblr

you have a whore gf, desu and she will never love you because chad broke her heart
>>
>>25549746
nah, unless he fucked her before like december 2012 then i guess he was first
>>
>>25549784
youre cute if thats any compensation.
>>25549727
why were you still talking to her 6 months ago? you like dat cuck shite?
>>
>>25549812
wait sry i'm talking about kiki. grandmachan/hayshit is all urs
>>
Dear ex,
I still masturbate to your nudes
From your ex
>>
>>25549826
lol ye i guess. Who is this kiki anyway? y'all got me curious. Tumblr?
>>
>>25549854
bellalugosisdad.tumblr.com
instagram.com/brderline
>>
>>25549873
fuck me man, why are so many into her?
>>
>>25549822
>youre cute if thats any compensation.

I'm not that guy, I'm just reflecting on what a bad idea it is to involve yourself with somebody who is active in this little pool of people. You break up with some girl and her orbiters or the guy she's with at present will literally murder you (or at least try to doxx you or some shit) for a chance at fucking her.

Every guy who has done it should feel bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 720x711px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 720x711px
K
I'm such a fucking faggot and douchebag I can understand how you've never liked me and dont like me now, I dont like me either. I feel so lonely and am now realizing that I deserve it for what a piece of shit I am. I realize this but am most likely going to continue being a piece of shit because I'm an asshole. good luck to you in finding a qt waifu or husbando that will take care of you in the way you deserve.
thanks op

>tfw dont deserve to be loved
>>
>tfw haven't even been interested in a girl in over 4 years
>no butterflies around any girl
can I still love?
>>
File: 1451704629042.jpg (38KB, 272x261px) Image search: [Google]
1451704629042.jpg
38KB, 272x261px
Dear S,
You are the biggest two timing Bitch I've ever met, you took advantage of me when I was desperate for someone to love and left me with nothing. I sincerely hope you die an extremely painful and long death.
>>
>>25549873
wow, she looks like a ugly flip/mexi trap.
>>
>>25539383
C, i miss you so much and everyday im not with you i want to die, this depression now eats away at me as i become colder and more and more a shell of that former once happy kid, i realise I'll never see you again and that hurts the most i miss you
Sincerely, your son A
>>
>>25549425

The anon who responded to you wasn't me but now that I've seen this

I shouldn't talk to them, but I want them to talk to me even though I know better. It's complicated and painful to say the least.
>>
>>25550229
Don't be like most anons here, don't regret your decision.
>>
Dear C,

You are the most vile, heartless, cruel, manipulative, piece of subhuman gutter trash I have ever had the misfortune and displeasure of meeting. I hope you experience unending agony and misfortune wherever you go.

With undying hatred, L
>>
>>25550000

nice quads, what's your initial? or tell us the backstory?

get those feelings out, anon!
>>
Dear K,

I want to feel like I don't give a shit but I unfortunately give a lot of shits.
>>
Well lets do this I guess..

Hey H, how goes things? Why don't you leave that asshole after you say you are going to many times? I honestly wish we could have another shot at things.. Ive waited for you and did everything you wanted me to, why dont you let me back in?
>>
>>25539383
Dear Mom,

We need more milk and maybe some more cheetos

Thanks

Love, K
>>
>>25539983

....a-a-allysa??
>>
Dear AP,
I wish I got your number
- J
>>
>>25550523
What's your initial?

Original comment
>>
Dear Audrie,
You'll never know how I feel, because I have no courage. However, I hope you know you kept me wide awake at nights, keeping me from sleep for I knew you didn't care for me as you said you did. I know you lied everytime you use to say "I love you", but I guess that doesn't even matter because you don't even talk to me anymore. I try, I really do. I could tell you about how your beauty is trully unrivalled, and how I fell in love with you when I first laid eyes on you, but I know you wouldn't care. You'll act like you do, but in the end you and I know you're too good for me. You have so many other options, why me? Because I actually care about you? Yeah, right. I really want you, but I know it's not going to happen
Sincerely, R
>>
I'm a K who has stuff going on with M, too bad I'll never know if he posted here
>>
Dear K
Pls talk to me already
M
>>
>>25551724
Not unless you disclose your full first name in your native language
K
>>
>>25551724
Who is your K? Pls respond
>>
Dear C,

If I clean up, if I stop being such a whiny faggot, do you think there could be a chance for us? No? Okay well I'm not going to change then fuck you.
>>
>>25551887

Damn man I'm really glad C doesn't have to deal with you anymore
>>
>>25551887
Impressive post
>>
I fucking hate you R, sorry for being a dickhead, but your bestfriend was way hotter and she let me play with her huge tits tol. Sincerely, O
>>
>>25551918
She still has to deal with me, we have a child.
>>25551927
Why?
>>
The thought of seeing you again kept me alive. I don't blame you for anything.
>>
>>25551969
Just the "Okay well I'm not going to change then fuck you." part.
>>
my ks initials are kk
>>
>>25552109
This could be me.

>oc
>>
B

C-CUM INSIDE MY VAGINA

you know who
>>
>>25552160
what initials do you have in mind?
>>
>>25543095
S,

Of course you feel anger. That's all you feel. Anger and selfishness. You manipulated and used me. You never loved me. You're a cunt for what you did. Honestly, I'm doing fine without you all. You're cancer and everyone's cutting you out of their lives with good reason. Are you angry that you're no longer in control? I hope you spend some time in reconnaissance and grow into a good person one day.

-A.
>>
Sven
I hope you'll decide to keep in touch with me someday. Until then I'll just keep rerolling and hope to get you. I love you Sven. Please don't avoid me.
Secret admirer
>>
J,
Fuck you for being so fucking perfect for me in every single way. Having to constantly see you at work and wanting you so bad. FUck you for leading me on. Fuck you for being so damn charming and fuck you for being just as good as L at being a sociopath nymphomaniac. We could've just left it at FWB, but you just had to make me get feelings. Because I wouldn't have truly been yours if you hadnt. I hope you burn in fucking hell.
A
>>
J,
I still think about you every day. I miss you. Not even in a romantic way, I honestly and quite simply miss your friendship. The late night conversations, the way we would make each-other laugh for hours, the way we just clicked. In spite of everything, I still wish we could've remained friends. Why did you have to go and cut me out of your life like that? You could've at least given me a warning instead of leaving me wondering what the hell happened. Not cool. I'm with someone else now, who I love and cherish deeply. I'm so sorry that you were too late. I really wish you hadn't been. I'd like to think our timing was wrong in this life, but maybe in the next life we'll finally get it right. In the tiny chance that you're reading this, email or text me sometime. Heck, you know where I work- drop by sometime. I'd love to hear from you and know how you're doing.
A
>>
Dear A
I still am in love with you, even though you led me on. You talked about how terrible things were, and yet you decided to stay. I offered you everything you could possibly want, and yet even that wasn't enough to break this sick fucking hold he has on you. It still really does kill me to watch you be miserable, because I know you will break up again. I wish so bad that I could go back in time and realize that we were perfect together before she got together with him. I just wish you had said no immediately, instead of making me finally think things were going to be OK for me. You made a terrible mistake going back, but there's nothing I can ever do to change that. I hope I'll be ready to turn you down when you eventually realize that you fucked up, because I deserve to be with somebody who feels about me the way I felt about you. I wish I had never fallen in love with you. You killed the part of me that thought love was some great thing to be excited about, now I see what shit it can really be. And even after all this, I still love you. Hopefully, I can kill this part of me and we can go back to being friends.
>>
>>25549644
I know none of you people, but I can tell you that I know kiki, she has flashed me quite a few times and sent nudes, etc.
Shes a mess and just a kid, think twice before you involve yourselves with her.
>>
>>25553184
>just a kid
>gets involved with her sexually

lol ok
>>
>>25552571
Is this person actually called sven?
as a swede on omegle I feel vaguely targeted
>>
>>25553184
so basically she's flirting with 5 different robots at this very moment top kek

what a mistake i made
>>
>>25552928
Your first initial?
>>
>>25553228
I had no clue, this was months ago and obviously I stopped once I found out more about her.
She has problems, many, and we as adults shouldn't use those for our own gain.
>>25553236
She does to most people, I can suggest not bothering with her since nothing good will come out of it.
>>
Dear S,
Realize that I am toxic. Realize that I will only continue to plague you and your life if you continue to seek after me and my presence--I only make my attempts to isolate myself for your own good. I love you and this is why I leave you.
Love, R.
>>
>>25553312
post the nudes, she's legal right
>>
r

you kucked me and i hate myself

j
>>
>>25550477
C here, how's life treating you? cuckboi.
>>
N, H, T,

I'm sorry

C
>>
>>25553385
Bro, back this spring she said she was 14 to me yet now she claims she's 16, I'm not dumb enough to post that.
Not to mention that would be mean to her, I don't think the self-destructive bipolar little shit needs another person spreading her nudes.
>>
L,
Hey, it's me. I guess I'm writing this because I hoped it would be cathartic. Like I guess I just hoped it would help me come to terms with the fact that we're pretty much finished now, unless I misunderstood. You kept it pretty vague. I assume that's so you could have more options depending on how things turn out.

Dating someone with depression sucks. I'm sorry that I couldn't get better fast enough. I've been trying so hard, though. You couldn't see that, though, because I'm stuck here while you're back at school. I hope you have fun in New York. I hope you still love me. You haven't said it lately so I don't think you do, but that's okay. I wouldn't either if I were you. I still love you, though. This didn't help at all.

Yours truly,
Yours, truly.
>>
Hey Maddy

One day we will meet again and you'll see a big change. I wish I could tell you how much you leaving affected my life but I don't think you could handle it and you would probably feel guilty cause it was bad without you. I wish I could say that I have a disease but you wouldnt believe it. I wish I could just talk to you but you probably dont want to hear from me based on the fact that the last thing I said to you was that I hated you.

I still love you
-M
>>
L

I'm gonna stop banging you. I've got my eye on someone else. As you can see, this brings a sort of conflict that could get messy. I did tell you that I wasn't looking to get tied down. Yeah.

- anon
>>
>>25548298
who are you
I require initials please
>>
File: 852162.jpg (146KB, 700x595px) Image search: [Google]
852162.jpg
146KB, 700x595px
Hey G,
The only thing I want to tell you is that I finally got a bf irl. He's amazing and qt and caring. I genuinely didn't care that you were a turbo NEET so your rejection felt pretty terrible but at the same time I'm glad you didn't balk at running when I gave you that option so I had the opportunity to meet the person I'm with now. I can't see any kind of relationship we could have had being similar to this under any circumstances so it's really for the best.
Thanks for being a faggot and I hope life treats you well,
-L
>>
>>25552109
Kim kardashian?
>>
>>25553235
He's actually american. Sorry anon.
>>
>>25554903
D

A

Original comment
>>
>>25555149
no, shes prettier than that.
>>
>>25555370
What does she look like?
yes this is an original comment
>>
>>25555370
well what does she look like anon?
>>
>>25539383
Dear Jenny, It's me Anon. I hope this letter finds you well and finds me with seven fives.
>>
>>25555475
No today
>>
>>25539383
Dear Mum,

I know I'm not the son you thought I was going to be, I know your disappointed in me. I know I used to be a boy full of life and ambitions but i'm afraid to say that boy is long gone mother, everyday when I wake up at 3pm and say hello to you, don't worry I see it, I see it in your eyes and it kills me inside. I regret not progressing with my life and making you proud of me and all the times I talked about becoming successful in life with you seems like a life time ago but really wasn't. I know dad wasn't around to guide me but I don't blame him, i blame myself for being a disappointing failure who isn't going anywhere in life. Now Mother I am truly sorry for being your son and not being what you deserved but being what you had to put up with. I love you mother....always
- R
>>
>>25555575
Damn I'm also an R and you sound exactly like me
>>
>>25539383
dear m
fuck
fuck
you make me so mad
why did you cry over a fucking chocolate? you can't steal chocolate from my roommate just cause you want it and that's not fair that you were mad at me for telling you not to fucking steal you fucking asshole

but I'm glad you fucked my asshole today
i love you and i hope you forgive me
>>
>>25539383
i loved how you was singing along when i was playing guitar today, i even went to the store right away and bought you some chocolates, then i felt pathetic and could not look you in the eye, I'm deeply in love with you, i hope one day find the strength to tell you.

sincerely,
A.
>>
R
how come after 4 years you can't be an accountable, adult, grown ass male? Show some appreciation the people who puts up with all your ridiculous shit. You have no idea how to adult, or girlfriend, or to real life. You're an insensitive asshole. I love you.
A
>>
Dear C,
This is the third time ive posted. I dont know why i do. You'll never see it. I have said it before, and ill say it again. I love you baby. Dont be sad, try to stay positive. Have fun in germany. If you start feeling depressed or want to start cutting again, call me. Text me. I dont care. Just be ok. Please.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
Goddamnit i wish you didnt have to go. I will stay in touch. Never forget me baby. I will be right here waiting for you. I love you. You're the only one I've ever loved.
-J
>>
>>25555636
Feels bad brother
>>
>>25539383
"I was not satisfied with my purchase, I am sending back the items I bought and I expect a full refund as promised"
God I wish I was brave enough to say something like this.
>>
>>25555250
I just need my Dear D, from J
where is my Dear D, from J?
;~~~;
>>
>>25555575
God damnit, this pisses me so off! If you dissapoint her if you see the dread in her eyes why can't you fucking man up and better your self as a person! Fuck you kind of people annoy me. If you hate your self better your self you dumb fucks!
>>
>>25555676
A,
Why have I been dreaming about you lately
Not even good dreams
Get outta my brain mister, mind your own beeswax
Love always (in a hopefully less demented way now than you are previously familiar with receiving from me),
R
>>
>>25555769
Because R doesn't live for anyone but him/herself, obviously
Tch, do you just let everyone guilt you into being something other than what you are?
>>
>>25555716
>tfw you can't do this with life itself
>>
>>25555417
>>25555439
shes tiny with brown hair
>>
Dear J,

From the first time I saw you I knew I had feelings for you. From the first time I spoke to you, you laughed and for the first time in my life I really felt like I had a chance with someone and the feelings were going to go a long way, like one of those love at first sight moments.

Then on the day I was going to call you and ask you out, you actually called me and asked me out. I was literally so happy and we went to the movies, and had an decent time.

Then there was that party, my hope was to talk to you and not even the fact of me "hooking up" with you, but just the fact of me being able to spend time with you more and more just made me feel even better about you. That night was a disaster and I just couldn't bare to talk to you. It was then 2 weeks later, I was in summer school, when you texted me. I sat there, in class, debating what to do. My ultimate decision was to just let you go because I thought you were bad news...

Then 1 week after that, I was deleting my text messages, and I saw the one you sent me. It was you just saying to me "hey, whats up. I'm just wondering how are you doing?" It was then that I just sat there and remembered the laughs we had and how much I truly did like you.

All the feelings I have for you still haven't come out, and day by day I regret that I didn't try to say anything. Every time I see you I feel more and more saddened by the fact that I didn't actually say anything. Now you are with this guy, the guy who I feel just isn't right for you... The fact that I was told by someone that you actually did have feelings for me will stick to me forever. If you do read this just know one thing, I will be here for you whenever you need me. If that is just me being a friend and not being able to be with you, then let it be. I just need to know that I have you by my side. If you are happy, I am happy. If the guy you are with makes you happy, then let it be. Just know that I'm here...
>>
E
Lol recent days I haven't been thinking of you as much, until tonight when I had to go into my box of stored away memories dedicated to you to get a book for class. You borrowed it from me and wrote your initials on it to be cute. Nostalgia flooded, and then I got over it. We left on bad terms, completely my fault. Maybe I will hit you up in a month to talk as friends again. Maybe I have recovered since we've dated. Talk to you in February, and this time as actual friends, not me trying to get you back. Maybe you could set me up with one of your friends. It'd be nice to have you as a friend. Til then,
T
>>
File: vacume_catachment.gif (1MB, 308x240px) Image search: [Google]
vacume_catachment.gif
1MB, 308x240px
Dear V,
I am madly in love with you. I am very scared about not doing anything sometimes but you always tell me it's okay and that you love just doing nothing with me too, I start this letter like this because you know I'm a bit insecure and I'm afraid I'll bore you and you'll leave, but you're more trusting (which is good because I won't get bored) than I am and I believe you when you tell me you love me and you love just being with me. I want you to stay mine forever and I will keep you safe and happy always. I'm a bit sad you're going to sleep right now and I keep waking you up and telling you I'm sorry but I enjoy every second I sped with you so much. I love the way you smell too, you're pretty great, really. I just want you to know I trust you and I feel very comfortable with you, and I am happy that you tell me you do. Sorry I'm grumpy and I get mood swings sometimes, you help it a lot when it happens, just by being there. Stay mine, and have really sweet dreams, my perfect qt.
A
>>
>>25555910
is she kind of chubby?
>>
>>25540407
I'm preparing for the day
I'm really not worth the wait m8
>>
>>25556081
What's Vs full name??
>>
>>25556140
no, not chubby.
>>
>>25556170
Who's asking? :^)
>>
>>25556273
If his last name starts with Mac maybe we should talk....
>>
>>25556288
Sorry wrong guy, senpai.
>>
J
How's your college going? I know you have big dreams and the ambition to fulfill them. Sorry I got in the way and fucked things up, even though I intended to better myself and make you happy. Stupid things were in my mind and clouded my judgement.
You've got a new guy. Good for you. He's very lucky. I want to feel at ease knowing he isn't an asshole to you like I was acting. But I know I'm the last person you want to talk to. I'd just like to know if you're happy and in good health.
I've tried constantly and I don't think I can ever stop loving you. It's not really a hindrance. I just see you as a wonderful time in my life. And all good things end eventually. How I feel about you may never change, and I'm okay with it.
Graduate with the highest honors you can. You deserve nothing less.
-C
>>
>>25539383
What the hell. I just want you to talk to me.
>>
>>25556631
Iktfb
I don't even know or care who you are
Just say something to me and hopefully I can say something back
</3
>>
File: 1445573274763.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1445573274763.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>25556081
Just come sleep with me desu

pr_ me on the left

really though, I don't think you're any more grumpy than I am and i dont know how you don't get tired of me whining about things so often or just of me being around. I'm very incredibly comfortable around you and it's weird but I'll get used to it because it's a really good feeling and I don't want to stop feeling it.
thanks for being with me my big guy
>>
Dear K,
I really fucking hate the current circumstances I've been under for the past three or four years, I can't even remember exactly how long it's been it's that fucking bad. Part of me wishes you could somehow know what I'm going to write you now, if only I wasn't so fucking awkward, shy, and depressed to at least try to make some form of a relationship with you. If I never get to because of my stupid fucking mental illness it will be one of the biggest regrests of my life, I just don't want to keep wandering about the what ifs. Ever fucking day I suffer with less than half my mind , everything is so fucked. It's the most evil, cruel, vile shit I've ever experienced. I can't even comprehend most of it through sufferiing. I realize I'm not making much since but I've always had feelings about you. I just hope those fucking off-label meds work so I won't have to endure until fucking 2017 (maybe) for new meds that might work. I can't take it, excuse my ramblings. I also hope I haven't exhausted my emotions towards you, I don't think about you the same as I used to, like a honeymoon period has already worn off, and I barely even know you because I never talk to you.

And to everyone else I'm starting to hate myself for being such a shit human being, it all hurts too much now.
>>
File: 4L_tuzxUrJh.jpg (245KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4L_tuzxUrJh.jpg
245KB, 750x1000px
>>25539383
Rachel-
You are a filthy, self absorbed whore. Fuck you. I spent over 2000 dollars on a custom suit and shoes and cuff links etc that I will never wear thanks to you.
I'm glad I got out when I did. I dodged a bullet from a crazy bitch. You're also a fundie who is religiously fucked.
-The Mechanic
(Pic related)
>>
>>25556717
This is a long shot but is your initial K as well?
>>
dear B. R.
I don't know how to tell you this but I'm still deeply in love with you, I think of you all day and night, but you don't even notice me. I remember when we met for the first time you were a perfect girl so inosent. I never imagined thta you where where such a whore I never imagined you where what my eyes see. It just hurts how you flirt with other guys in front of me and how you do it on purpose just to make me jealous because you know that I'm still in love with you. I love you so much but then again I hate you so much. The worst thing is that I can't move on, I try convince myself that you are simply the past and the future that it was never destined to be.
>>
Dear C.

Truth is, without realizing it i had been gaining feelings for you since i met you almost 4 years ago. since i met you, you had been one of my closest friends, and i've always felt like i could trust you with anything... even that whole year where i spent most of time shut in, and didn't talk to anyone much, i always felt like i could still talk to you as if we never stopped being close... then over a year ago, when we started talking a lot more i found myself always wondering how you were, and enjoying being around you and even just hearing you tell me stories. at the time i thought it was simply because of how close i was with you, you were my best friend after all. but then that day when you sent me that picture of yourself without make up by accident, and you were so extremely self conscious about it, even though you looked as pretty as ever... since then I started thinking about how beautiful you were... i was already in love with your personality for a while back then, but that day, i think i fell in love with you completely... but i was scared of the thought of losing my best friend if i messed up, so i just hid those feelings away, but i remember how hard hat was. When you played my love interest in that video we had made for english class, i was so elated, yet didn't say anything. When our friend confessed he liked you over the Christmas break, i didn't say anything at the time, but i remember how jealous i got reading your text, i was ready to ask you out myself to stop you from even considering this guy. and yet despite these feelings i had, i kept forcing myself to believe i didn't like you. i even ended up getting involved with that girl we both hate... i even had a huge fight with your best friend because of her... you know, i would have never apologized to your best friend that summer if it wasn't for the fact that i wanted to talk to you again...
>>
>>25557172
i remember how i missed talking to you... i also remember how you came up in most of my conversations with that stupid girl i got involved with... and you know despite all of at the time i still couldn't see how in love i was with you.... it wasn't till that time we went to the mall together, it just hit me. How nice you were, the way you said "it's okay" so accepting and forgivingly. how you could never finish telling a funny story because you'd run out of air laughing so hard. how beautiful your eyes were. the little lines your mouth has around them when you make certain expression. how awfully unique your traits were. everything hit me all at once then... after that i stopped talking to that girl. because she, or anyone else couldn't bring me as much fun and joy as i had even just hearing you say "it's okay" after i did something stupid... then i made the choice that i didn't want to be with anyone else other than you, i wasn't afraid of ruining our friendship anymore, because i felt like that would be impossible. i suddenly became fully devoted to being with you... Unfortunately you dont see me that way, i dont blame you, being friends for so long... and i do get a tad much sometimes... even then, i cant stop loving you, ive tried convincing myself.... i even called you ugly while wasted because i was trying to convince myself i dont like you... nothings worked... i know how hopeless it is beign in love wiht you... but even then, i cant stop, no matter how i think about it, you're just the most amazing, beautiful girl ive met, and i just feel this incomparable connection with you... when youre mad at me, i feel horrible, or when you dont talk to me, i just can't enjoy anything when that happens...
>>
>>25557199
that's why i always go out of my way to apologize, like buying you tic tacs, or chicken since you love it so much. I know you tell me i get too much like a dad, since im always worrying about you and your well being... but i cant not worry, it just breaks my heart seeing you sick, or upset, or sad, or stressed out, and id do anything to try and help when i see you like that... my brains just a mess when i think about you, even this letter itself, so many elipses and badly articulated ideas... i just cant think clearly when i think about you. I wish i hadn't fallen in love with you like i did, because i know in my unconsciousness that we most likely never be together, and it kills me... but i try to be ok with it... even though i'm not, which is why i don't wanna get drunk in front of you again... cuz i can't help but cry thinking about how i'll never be with you, at least not in the way i want to, and i feel like if i keep doing the things i do because of these feelings i have for you, i might even hurt you, or loose my best friend... i progressively feel more distant with you, maybe you're trying to make distance, like when you said you don't want me doing favors for you... it hurt me a lot... i just always feel like spoiling you, i want to feel like im as needed in your life, as i feel you are in mine... i'm sorry about all the trouble my feelings for you have caused, ill keep trying to keep them under control... i feel like i caused you a lot more trouble than anything else...
>>
>>25556762
Me on the left 2bh sempai
>>
>>25557222
makes me wonder if it had been better off with me switching schools like i almost did... i also wonder if maybe if i had asked you out a year ago when i first realized my feelings for you if you and i would be together now... oh well, no point it dwelling in the past... i think i gotta worry about the future instead... which i feel won't be good... as i feel like you're slowly slipping away from life... and taking chunks of it with you... oh my this letter is just a mess, no consistency, no nothing, shows how cluttered all my brain is thinking about everything i like about you, and everything i could've done better... anyways, i always hope for the best for you, because i know all the potential you have, yet don't seem to see... and i'll always be here for you, as a friend, as an acquaintance, as anything, as long as you're in some part of my life, i can be a little happy... but i guess having you in my life also makes it impossible for me to be fully happy, funny how that works eh... anyways, i want you to have the best in your life, even if that means me not being in it, i just hope you get all the things sucha an amzing person like you desrves.

love, D

P.S. i know this letter might not make any sense, i've never been a strong writer
>>
All i want is to feel with you
Spend a day talking in each other's arms covered up by a blanket in my basement only stopping for eating foods we know will go to our thighs later but not care because we're young and in love
We could watch Pretty Little Liars for hours and talk about how Ezra is perfect for Aria, just like me to you

All i want is for you to give me a sign on whether to take the next exit and turn around or to keep going down this highway where the destination is real teenage love, just off algonquin road
We could listen to Underoath and all those "screamo" bands you used to listen to but i still like and just exist together.

All i want is to find somebody to take away my apathy towards everything and put a stop to my constant self-depreciation. We could express our anxieties and grievances toward each other. Laugh, cry, bond.

All I want is to be able to listen to the terrible mid 2000s emo pop that never left my earbuds and relate to it. Be my Jamie All Over, the heroine to my hero, my Jasey Rae.

So here's to you, little miss long last name. All I want is for you to be my forever, but I'm not sure forever is what you need.
>>
>>25539383
Im on mobile. My laptop broke and the rain has fucked up the wood by my shitty apartment door. Fuck feels and love. I have too much to never say.
>>
>>25556895
Sorry anon, it's H ;_;
>>
I think the fact that you're already complaining about your okcupid matches a week after breaking up says more about what you want than you could say. Have fun, I guess.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.