[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>house sitting for a friend and running a few local errands

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>house sitting for a friend and running a few local errands while he's out of state.
>secure hookup via social media
>chubby cute Indian girl
>we smoke and order food. She tries some weed liquor I have
>get her on the bed, start making out
>she whips out my cock and starts sucking it
>pull out her tits, starting sucking
>she keeps sucking til "don't you wanna fuck me"
>missionary
>oh shit I'm hitting it raw
>smash for a while, she's really into it
>whimpering, clawing my back, biting my lips hard
>try doggy, to high to get positioned, stick to missionary
>fuck, take a break, more bj
>never come
>have to run out real quick
>don't wanna leave her there
>I'll only be gone for 5 minutes
>ask her to wait in the hall only because it's not my place. If it was my apartment I wouldn't give a fuck
>while I'm out my friend's cousin deops by to pick something up. He has keys.
>return, she stayed outside, he's still there
>she aaks if she should leave
>tell her no, he's leaving and I want her to stay
>go and eat
>mood killed, shut is awkward
>try to determine whether she wants to leave or stay
>she thinks I'm trying to get rid of her and agrees to leave
>I know she's unemployed so I ask if she wants to meet up again
>gives me a kinda harsh no
I guess this ends up as a ONS. I would have preferred a new fwb.

How bad did I fuck up? Any way to salvage this? Was the hallway a bit too much? What would you have done?
>>
>>25538886
You sound like a dirty fuckin normie desu. You're posting on the wrong board.
>>
>>25538899
>be massive robot
>get lucky once, fuck up, ask for help
>I'm a dirty normie

I'm probably more of an aspie than you are.
>>
Why would you ask her to wait in the hallway?
You done goofed OP
>>
>>25539077
Yeah, I know. I was just high and paranoid. She went on a little tangent about how nosy she was. My friend sells drugs and I didn't want her snooping and maybe taking something. I felt horrible about it.
>>
To the stratosphere!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.