[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you have the "Don't talk to the police"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Brendan Dassey.jpg (37KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Brendan Dassey.jpg
37KB, 700x394px
When do you have the "Don't talk to the police" conversation with your kids?
>>
I'm white and am statistically likely to have white kids so I will probably never have to. If I have kids with a non-white person I'll leave it to them to explain cops to the kids.
>>
My parents never necessarily had a talk about the police, but they would constantly express their hatred for cops. I'm fairly afraid of police officers as a result, and for good reason.
>>
>>25535961
That didn't help Brendan Dassey.
>>25536000
Did they ever have a people shouldn't touch you there" talk/?
>>
he's got nice fat legs
>>
>>25535940
as soon as they enter public school cause thats when the jews try to tell them to be trusting of police
>>
>>25536194
You gotta get to them before the jews start, though.
>>
Well my dad is a cop so this is awkward.

Then again I'm Australian so everything here is better than America
>>
File: 1435366974914.jpg (413KB, 2000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1435366974914.jpg
413KB, 2000x1087px
>>25536225
>so everything here is better than America
>>
File: Cabin in the Wood Harbinger.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cabin in the Wood Harbinger.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>25536225
Do you guys have any kind of rampant problems with he cops like brutality or evidence tampering or any of that shit? Is there any particular difference in the system? I know your guys' race problems mainly focus around the abbos do they have any complaints?
>>
>>25536445
>Abbos

They're chill and just snort gas and live in the desert.
>>
Can we all agree that "never talk to the cops" is sound advice for our youth?
>>
File: PoliceGun.jpg (573KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
PoliceGun.jpg
573KB, 1000x667px
i literally know of kids from high school who got picked on and then became a cop to feel some kind of sense of power in their life

cops are a pathetic, uneducated, power-hungry bunch for the most part
>>
>>25536463
>Abbo's chill

Try robbing bottle o's and verbally abusing anyone that walks past
>>
>>25536626
I think that's being a little too harsh. I mean I believe that 80 percent of all people are SHIT, so believing that 80 percent of cops are assholes is enough for me. It's just like any profession. I'm sure there are people who go into it to improve their community or what the fuck ever. But yes, I do believe that a lot of people go into it for that gun and authority.
The main problem with cops is that the good ones almost will never put their careers on the line to rat out on the bad ones, which is most of them.
>>
>>25536660
>>25536463
in my experience the NT niggers seem pretty chill but WA niggers should be shot on sight
>>
>hurr durr muh ban cops
>gang of horny niggers invade home
>butt raped to death
>hurr durr where mah police when you need em
>>
>>25536684
>implying I don't have a shotgun
Idiot
>>
File: libruls.jpg (73KB, 640x927px) Image search: [Google]
libruls.jpg
73KB, 640x927px
Cops are bad.
So are guns
>>
>>25536744
No one here's a liberal mate
>>
>>25536744

What if you are a liberal who supports guns?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.