[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some of you guys are alright. Dont go to the World Trade Center

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: World-Trade-Center-1.jpg (334KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
World-Trade-Center-1.jpg
334KB, 1920x1200px
Some of you guys are alright. Dont go to the World Trade Center tomorrow if you live in New York.

Happening thread will be posted tomorrow morning.

So long space robots.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 999x809px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 999x809px
This is unoriginal bait and an original comment
>>
>>25534910
Bro you're like 15 years late...
>>
Anyone feel nostalgia for those old towers. Back in the 90s I always thought the twin towers were plain and boring. But the freedom tower's too shiny and modern. Doesn't really have that grungy New York style.
>>
>>25536534
Glad they're gone desu. Ugly 70s brutalist architecture is some of the worst.
>>
>>25536534
NYC no longer has that grungy New York Style. Go to Newark or Jersey city if you want something close to that.
>>
>>25536550
>>25536534
early 1900s looks the best because shiny facades look like shit and concrete blocks are just depressing
>>
File: 1439450485230.jpg (117KB, 800x577px) Image search: [Google]
1439450485230.jpg
117KB, 800x577px
>>25534910
No! Don't do it, Ahmed! You have so much to live for!
>>
>>25534910
you time traveled to the wrong year John .
>>
took your time...
using ie?
>>
>>25536534
First time i found out they built a new tower. Maybe because i'm not american, so 9/11 doesn't mean shit to me.
>>
File: tip.jpg (82KB, 1001x419px) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
82KB, 1001x419px
>>25534910
You think this is funny? There is still a World Trade Center fucker. And you just earned yourself a nice place on the watchlist and might get v& because of this, i hope it was worth it...
>>
>>25534910
This might have been funny if you posted it on September tenth. You fucked up brah
>>
File: mpv_screenshot0081.jpg (268KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv_screenshot0081.jpg
268KB, 1920x1080px
Fucking kill yourself. Reproted to the FBI.
>>
>>25534910
/r/ing pictures of the interior.
I can't find them, and it doesn't seem important enough to actually start an /r/ thread.
>>
>>25534910
Anyone else feel extremely nostalgic about 9/11?

It wasn't because of the day (I was ~7 I didn't know what was going on), but because of the intense research I did with some friends when I was about 10.

A few friends and I gathered about 15 books on it (like those childrens non-fiction, hard cover, big pictures, a few paragraphs per page) and got a few dvds on it and spent a whole day in the library learning about september 11 in 2005.

It's an odd thing to be nostalgic over.
>>
>>25536534
I never cared for them. I'm honestly happy they were knocked down. People piss me off and it was a good thing someone put them in their place.

I'm disappointed we didn't have more 9/11s. I expected us to have at least 2 more by now.
>>
>>25540589
Y-you too

Comment Reference Id: 1H7GN-5F
>>
File: ohsweetmuffin.jpg (60KB, 531x381px) Image search: [Google]
ohsweetmuffin.jpg
60KB, 531x381px
>>25539290
> make bants about other countries
> 911
>ma 'murrica reeee
Stay classy America
>>
>>25540771
>tfw huge conspiratard
>everything was so perfectly in consequence that for nearly ten years straight, everyone bowed to paranoid cucks, threw money into the pockets of the rich, and the government became far more abusive and despite the fucking internet, became even less transparent
9/11 was still a plot. It's completely fucking impossible 10 indian dudes managed to turn a first world country into a shithole with only an hour of shenanigans.

If only 4chan existed at the time
>>
>>25540912
Oh so you live in a another country? That just means the CIA will shoot your instead.
>>
>>25540961
>tfw live in the deep south
Stay butthurt my friend ;)
>>
Every time I see one of these threads I think it might be funny to just pick some random school and say "don't go to school tomorrow" but then I freak out thinking "what if some asshole shoots that school up tomorrow." I imagine I would at least have cops digging into my personal life which I can't have happen
>>
>>25540956
I don't believe that the actual event itself was too far from official reports (plane+building=dead), but rather behind the scenes things were fishy.

They knew about what was going to happen but:
>didn't care or were too ignorant to stop it (unlikely)
>saw it as an oppertunity and allowed it to happen (my favourite)
>political interference by the bush family meant they overlooked the possibility (a popular public opinion)
>comissioned it themselves (possible, but without real motive)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.