[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you hate the most about normies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: DEath to normies.png (31KB, 497x485px) Image search: [Google]
DEath to normies.png
31KB, 497x485px
what do you hate the most about normies?
>>
They're ruining /r9k/

My bad. They already have.
>>
everything, my last """""""friend"""""""" has become a complete chad

i give up
>>
File: image.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
422KB, 665x662px
The fact that they don't understand their privilege and what's it like to loose the genetic lottery
IT MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGRY WHEN THEY TELL ME ITS GOING TO GET BETTER
NO ITS NOT IT NEVER DOES FUCK OFF AND DIE FOR AIDS THAT CHAD/STACY GAVE YOU
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
That they're not aware how dickish, hypocritical and shallow they are. There is not an iota of self awareness in any true normie, and they love it
>>
they think they are robots
>>
I hate the "fuck you, got mine" attitude. People who have never really suffered have no empathy.
>>
I desperately wish I was one of them but I know I will never be.
>>
>>25534257
this so much.

[unoriginal commment}
>>
>>25534257
this.

what I really hate the most is that they are trying to force their beliefs on you as if their way of thinking is the only way that matters and I hate that they think that you can be deceitful towards you, talk behind your back and all that awful shit where they always try to get their way.

I want a friend or friends who are better than that.
>>
>>25534488
*they think that they can be deceitful towards you

fucked that sentence up so I fixed it.
>>
Their need for attention.
>>
Are there any normies that have a positive effect on your life? I'm assuming not, but are there ways that a normie can be changed so that they feel empathy for you? Are these questions pretty dumb? Normies can't relate to your hardships so they dismiss you as a jealous sperg, is that it? Are the only hopes
>helium?
>miracle?
>beta uprising?
>>
I hate how they be alive. I wish they would stop doing that.
>>
>>25534707
I find that most of the time if they don't immediately disregard your plight they give you the "oh I used to be just like that" thing. Then they tell you that somehow their 8 months after highschool before they enrolled in college was just like your 6 years of friendless virginal NEETdom.

Why would you even want their empathy though? Do you want them to feel sorry for you "oh thats too bad man" and then forget about you two minutes later? I don't want the pity of some normie scum, it doesn't benefit me.
>>
File: image.png (223KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
223KB, 1242x2208px
White knight faglords
>>
"LOL you loser, go kill yourself you faggot"
"OMG I can't believe he's gone he was such a great person omg"

Sums them up pretty well.
>>
>>25534861
It seens like a lot of posters in this thread hate how normies can't understand robots.
>>25533032
I don't come here, what did /r9k/ look like before normies? Is this board just robots jerking each other off? Idk maybe its the same amount as anywhere else.
What do you want? Do you want to be a normie like>>25534420? Do you want choke on each other's cocks until the day that you fill yourself with helium instead of anon's pepejuice? Am I missing something? Why are you posting here instead of in /adv/? bla bla, might makes right, bla bla,self hatred spilling everywhere,bla bla, if you are envious then you should attain the object of your envy, be forced to hate yourself, or just stop being envious because you know normies are awful. ehh take what i say with a grain of salt im projecting or a normie who can never understand the exprience of the filthy animals he supports or whatever.
on a side note i dont understand why people respond to bait or try to point it out. is it to feel better about oneself or get the feeling of people seeing what you write or something?
>>
They are nice to me and treat me better than robots. They're just not attracted to me.
>>
How they had a life paved in gold for them (or silver, at least), and assume that everybody has because being unique is now a meme.
>>
the only thing i really throw any salt at when it comes to "normies", is that trope where women pretend like it's easy for guys to find relationships.

there's this really stupid guy at work who is the embodiment of Donky Kong and i hear women like, "why wont he just find a GF, i hear he has never been in a relationship".
i think people are just naive and think everyone is gonna land in a relationship because the Jewish movies say so, that's what bothers me.
it just shows how easy it is for women: they think it should be easy for everyone and it's so easy for women that they're burnt out on sex by the time they're 25.

meanwhile, most guys are just starting their sex lives around 25.
>>
File: normie scum.jpg (133KB, 503x711px) Image search: [Google]
normie scum.jpg
133KB, 503x711px
>>25535661
This.And they claim that girls nowdays have it harder than boys.The sex market is so fucking unbalanced in their favor its just absurd.I have a classmate that coms at uni without make up, with ugly clothes and with sleepy eyes, and at guys still hit on here normally without her even trying(she is really a nice person though, i don't hate her in particular.)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.