[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's not that i'm too lazy or "enlightened"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1436916771635.jpg (37KB, 357x293px) Image search: [Google]
1436916771635.jpg
37KB, 357x293px
it's not that i'm too lazy or "enlightened" to act normal, it's the I literally don't know how and whenever I try and fuck up i feel the deepest shame and noones ever told me that that's okay
>>
what abnormal shit do you do?
>>
>>25531032
on the computer 12-16 hours a day
homosex, jerk it to sh0ta
didn't wash for years, didn't know what it was like to have friends until a couple years ago and have phimosis as results
talk too little or too loud
big and people assume i'd be good at sports but i'm pure AIDS at pretty much all of them, used to swim as a kid and loved it but i wasn't very good at it and haven't done it in 5 years or so
>>
>>25531251
is an aspie, has all the symptoms that come from that (ate tendies only, would sperg out occasionally, etc)
>>
>>25531280
How the fuck did you develop phimosis from not having friends? And one of the things you can do right off the bad from what you've told me is to start washing regularly and take up swimming again. I love swimming as well. It's a great form of exercise and since you love it it shouldn't be that hard to get off the computer for an hour and a half to go to the gym and swim if you have access to one with a pool such as a YMCA. Start by doing it once or twice a week. Do you have transportation of any kind? Bike, car, skateboard exct?
>>
>>25531386
I developed phimosis from not washing, I knew that was gonna be a problem, srry
My mom could drive me to the YMCA if there's one around, but the problem is I've gotten pretty fat in those 5 years (230 lbs, bout 6'1") so I wouldn't want to be seen in a swimsuit
>>
Swimming is a hobby you can talk about with people and having something that you can personally achieve/be good at on your own terms (which is to say don't compare yourself to anyone else, just work on improving your times/amount of laps in a set time/improvement of technique) should improve your confidence to some degree. Here's a video that can help you develop your freestyle stroke.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HLW2AI1Ink
>>
>>25531475
About how big are we talking? considering your height, I'm sure you don't look like morbidly obese or anything. If you're afraid of going to the gym and people seeing you I can understand that. You could start doing jumping jacks and push ups at home on your own and maybe going for a jog around your block/neighborhood every day. It wouldn't take more than an hour at most and within a month or two (if you have ok genetics) you should see some slimming. Then if you feel confident enough with your appearance/weight you could go to the pool to swim. And if you go to the gym and determine that not many people use its pool then start swimming right away. Set goals. I know as well as you how easy it can be to waste time and put stuff off. Try as hard as you can to stick to the routine as you can. I believe in you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.