[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have any of you robots ever had success with using craigslist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: preppy.jpg (110KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
preppy.jpg
110KB, 500x750px
have any of you robots ever had success with using craigslist to hook up with strangers? I'm tempted to try it but seriously afraid of getting STDs

>pic unrelated
>>
literally what is wrong with your brain that you'd try craigslist if something like STD's bother you? do you not have bars in your country?
>>
>>25530351
just use tinder senpai
>>
>>25530409
just started using it a few days ago, have a few matches but I seriously don't think any girls on tinder want to hook up
>>
>>25530384
I'm desperate motherfucker
>>
I have ask me anything

By the way, you're probably gonna hook up once for ever 100 times or so you post or reply. Hell probably more than that.

I wish I would have taken all my time wasted on craigslist into going out and sharpening my social skills.
>>
>>25530454
>desperate
faggot this would be like saying you're "desperate" for food so you plant a tree underwater instead of digging through trash cans. fuck you.
>>
don't let them scare you. i think craigslist just has a bad reputation. it's really not that bad. count your blessings if you can just find a chick on there.
>>
>>25530634
Is it mostly fakes on there?
>>
>>25530585
So whats the "digging through trash cans" way of going about this?
>>
>>25530725
mostly bots and homos trying to trick you into sending nudes.

There are girls browsing, but they can be very selective and probably only respond to ads with pics of a pretty good looking guy.

You're best bet is to post looking for a couple.

Lots of couples on there.
>>
Lost my v card to a milf via craislist. It was a pretty good experience but I wouldn't make a thing out of it.
>>
When I first went full on transfag mode and started HRT I used craigslist a few times to try to meet men.

Ended up running into my friend's dad who has been fucking me regularly since.

The only other sexual experience I had with someone from there was an ultra Christian boy giving me 200 dollars to jerk off on my stomach.
>>
>>25531056
damn that's lucky
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.