[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a new rich white rapper named Young C.E.O. that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: young ceo.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
young ceo.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
There's a new rich white rapper named Young C.E.O. that put out a music video called "Secret Illuminati Rap Video Leaked" where he shows off his money and raps about his trust fund.

How does this make you feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC5MKI9gD8s
>>
>>25528177

F R E S H
R
E
S
H

post malone is better. shrill voice bad feel man
>>
>>25528219
you hear the kid's real voice a few times in the song. If he just used that this would be good, honestly. His flow is impressive.
>>
>>25528177
this dude is genuinely good at rapping, he has so much potential.
>>
>>25528177
trying to hard to be like eazye, high pitch rapping voice when he got a deep normal voice
>>
>>25528247

i don't hear it. that voice he's using makes it hard to enjoy it.
>>
>>25528299
him not sucking is gonna piss people off. his whole persona is the meme "u mad bro?" come to life.
>>
>>25528350
part of me thinks that voice is solely for trolling purposes.
>>
>>25528177

I'd say he nailed all of the things blacks rap about, except not being black.
>>
>>25528402

honestly i think the whole "trolling" bit is just an excuse to not try in earnest because he is scared of failure
>>
>>25528438
Why would he be scared? He's rapping for fun. Dude's worth 200mill lol
>>
>>25528481

he's scared of people making fun of him, so he "trolls" as a cover up as to say "well it's just a troll video lmao."
>>
I have never seen a video that cucks black men more then this.
>>
>>25528498
that's how everyone on the internet acts these days. it's why everyone is obsessed with irony and pretends to hate Skyrim on /v/ and pretends that Sens Fortress was a cake walk and not a total pain in the ass.
>>
this makes me want to apologize to a black person
>>
>>25528661

The black girls in the video are just extra salt in the wound
>>
>>25528953

but i actually hate Skyrim because the combat was ass.

Sen's Fortress isn't hard once you learn it, but it was tricky the first time around.
>>
>>25529025
in addendum:
this is worse than nerdcore (sans mc chris)
this is much worse than the sad boys
at least darius rucker is raping country music, so there's a little equilibrium there
>>
>>25529116
in summary:
young c.e.o. should go plug this on reddit, some of them would probably bite and SJW publicity
>>
>>25528177
it's not even bad
>>
>>25528177

>has a trust fund
>ceo

top kek
>>
https://youtu.be/LXoT1VxWBZA

i made this video but no one talks about it
>>
>>25528177

surpriisngly good at rapping
>>
>mfw all the chicks are black
top kek
>>
op is the rapper, and his friends are the dudes bumping this thread with stuff like "surprisingly good rapper" and stuff like that.

try rapping in your normal voice unless u really want to be the meme guy who "does it to make u mad" or something like that.
>>
also why can't you buy a beat with that trust fund?
>>
>>25529231
you didn't buy views or shill on a sad persons' imageboard
>>
>>25529290
i wish i was that rich.

or had that many views on my raps
>>
>>25529439

you're the guy bumping his thread. how did u like being in his video for a few seconds?

hows the sycophant life
>>
>>25528177
As someone who loves rap and really into the culture, his flow really ain't that bad.
>>
vapid content, stupid sounding voice, busted face he looks like he on dat clark kent body level tho.
>>
>>25529231
blatantly underage, nice beat tho
>>
File: level 1 level 50.jpg (85KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
level 1 level 50.jpg
85KB, 800x800px
Young C.E.O confirmed secret boss level
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.