[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here ever try the Little Caesers deepdish pizza? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: Lcdd.jpg (140KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Lcdd.jpg
140KB, 1200x630px
Anyone here ever try the Little Caesers deepdish pizza? I'm torn between the DD and the HnR pep
>>
LC is pretty much the same pizza as a place like Cici's. I can eat more for my money at a buffet. However, they usually don't have that much deep dish. The deep dish is the only reason to get LC.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 182x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 182x183px
MFW they offer promotions that include a free order of crazy bread
>>
File: 1451864703005.jpg (54KB, 634x468px) Image search: [Google]
1451864703005.jpg
54KB, 634x468px
>>25527288
Based shill poster coming through hot and ready tonight.
>>
Honestly I didn't enjoy the bacon wrapped all that much. It was far too greasy. This coming from a 300 lb man who does not watch what he eats in any way.
>>
>>25527620
is that danielle radcliffe?
>>
Stop making me hungry OP.
>>
File: 1444011433374.jpg (37KB, 599x384px) Image search: [Google]
1444011433374.jpg
37KB, 599x384px
Your pizza, made with unwashed hands, sits on a rack for 3-4 hours before being pushed through the oven where it sits in a warmer for another 2-3 hours before you eat it. Welcome to fast food.
>>
everyones pizza tastes exactly the same
>>
Do they have a 24 hour Caesars open in HawLand?
>>
>>25528420
Stop trying to slander the good people at little caesars
>>
>>25528420
Little Caesars Inc would never do such a thing! Delete!
>>
>>25527288
DD is O.K.
I prefer pepperoni w/stuffed crust TO BE HONEST WITH YOU SENPAI
>>
>>25527288
Their deep dish is pretty good, I got it for a deel or whatever the two for $8 total, totally worth it, tasted great, love deep dish.
>>
>>25527288

Yes! It's really good OP. My Mom and Dad love this pizza and I always get it with their crazy bread. DD & Crazy Bread for like $11. Lil Ceas lookin' out for us NEETS.
>>
The deep dish is smaller and more expensive. If you want deep dish, buy dominos.
>>
>>25528854
Used to work at a little ceasars we did do shit like this
>>
Also deep dish pizza is an asshole to make fuck the people that order it
>>
>>25527288
def try out the deep d my friend. you wont regret it.
>>
>>25529225
why? what do you need to do?

>tfw i wanted to try it
>>
its shit kill yourself faggot
>>
>>25529396
The dough took a bunch of extra time and effort to make and the pizzas have to be made in deep pans so they take longer to make and the pans are a bitch to get clean.
>>
>>25529468
it's not that bad pls keep living
>>
>>25529492
>boo hoo they make me work at work
>>
>>25527337
cicis is $10 and lc is 5 a pizza. No way you're eating that much in one siting
>>
>>25529921
>your so worthless for not wanting extra work

Wat
>>
>>25529955
>he doesn't eat an entire pizza in one sitting
>>
>>25529955
I could eat a large LC pepperoni pizza.....but CiCi's is not $10 either....I thought it was a $5 buffet...
>>
>>25530202
its not 'extra', its part of your job you lazy shithead
>>
why are you guys commenting on this ad?
>>
>comparing LC to 'real pizza'

everyone knows it's not good pizza. it's just cheap pizza that satisfies a craving. It's like getting mad at someone for wanting Taco Bell when they could be eating burritos from a taco truck.
>>
File: ginoseasthp.jpg (91KB, 559x417px) Image search: [Google]
ginoseasthp.jpg
91KB, 559x417px
Does one of those $5 bacon wrapped pizzas deliver more grease than one of these which are $6 each for a 2 lb deep dish with pretty skimpy sausage and somewhat decent cheese?
>>
File: del.jpg (8KB, 135x264px) Image search: [Google]
del.jpg
8KB, 135x264px
Fuuuck I haven't had pizza in months.
Never been to little ceasers, is it good? What menu items would /r9k/ recommend? I like lots of toppings but I don't get supreme because olives just aren't my thing. Also no mushrooms
>>
File: cup.jpg (67KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cup.jpg
67KB, 500x375px
real pizza got dank grease PeP shooters, can LC compete?
>>
>>25530385
It's extra when compared to a regular pizza ass wipe
>>
>>25530623

Sometimes I crave one of those- the sauce is on point. But the crust is a real let down.
>>
>>25530906

I find the crust somewhat tasty because it's got that nutty wheatgerm taste but the problem is there is way, way, way too much of it and it's kinda tough to chew.

Would be nice if these so called "hand crafted" artizan pizzas would get their workers to stuff the crust and thin and butter the crust a bit more.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.