[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And your excuse is?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12

File: virgin killer.png (270KB, 700x1438px) Image search: [Google]
virgin killer.png
270KB, 700x1438px
And your excuse is?
>>
>>25526424
bump a rump a bump ram a looma aa bump ram roo
>>
>>25526709
booooooooomup

stop dat shit
>>
> 5 chapters in a day
>>
>>25526424
Tell me more, blue pill
>>
>>25526424
>most redpillers are virgins
>doesnt realize that most redpillers have fucked dozens if not hundreds of women, are pick up artists, etc
>>
>>25526424
>mra prepare to die alone

not true I know active mra members who have wifes

>don't be super feminist either tho

being a feminist in the year 2016. how selfish you can you be do you really want to continue sucking off all the resources from society until it collapses. I understand that feminism is a survival instinct but this shit needs to stop.
>>
>>25526424
I can take the health advice even if just to help myself
It's gets into bluepill bullshit territory towards the end though
>>
File: 1433384588137s.jpg (2KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
1433384588137s.jpg
2KB, 125x83px
>>25526424
I agree with most of that expect that red pills are virgins

Most redpills I know are alpha af and all know how to play the game. Of course there are some like me that are beta hypocrites no gf but redpill =/= virgin
>>
>>25527674
Yeah sure thing buddy
>>
>>25527674
ebin simply and exquisitely ebin

>>25527721
feminism is the belief that women should have the same rights as men. How is that a bad thing?
>>
Wow it's fucking nothing. A bunch of shit I already do or know. This advice is always so shit.
>>
>>25526424
I ain't reading all that shit, make a shorter version or something goddamn.
>>
>>25527987
>>25528010
stay virgin plebs
>>
>>25527885
he speaks the truth.I know some mgtow redpillers who are the biggest manwhores ever because they understand that women can be disappointing if you seek them for anymore more then just casual sex.
>>
>>25528151
you probably have never been involved with a woman
>>
>>25527941
feminism is bad because if you want females to catch up to males you need to discriminated against males to make them equal. this is why you see women having more scholarship options then men, teachers giving males lower scores then women even if their score were equal or greater then females, or how women in steam fields don't have to compete as hard as men to get a job position, etc.
>>
>>25526424
Hygiene is common sense, exercise is a waste of time and shouldn't be used for getting laid (unless you're gay). Most of what you said in the last part amounts to "don't be a sperg, be normal and decent". You simply need to have friends and be good at talking to people if you want to get a gf. You need to be quite attractive to get laid. If you are neither of those, you do have an excuse because you're probably autistic and nobody has a reason to care about you. You can change it, I've seen it happen, but it takes a lot of effort and often luck.
>>
>>25528360
feminism isn't about discriminating against men though you probably learned everything about feminism from a /r9k/ thread
>>
>>25527858
ur dumb
>>
>>25528574
Well that is exactly what is doing. Males were always performing better in school but things have change. what happen did women increase their IQ over night? no, the school system just change everything to favor women by putting more importance in homework then on test and by discriminating males on scores. as you see it is not possible to have equality without handicapping males first. feminist is toxic
>>
>>25526424
That excercise section is complete garbage visit /fit/ read the sticky
>>
>>25528839
females weren't in schools until recently... maybe they're just more intelligent than men...
>>
File: 1450269849935.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1450269849935.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>tfw you only really want to get laid right now cause you got burned out on videogames

Ill be back in givenofucks mode soon enough. Xcom 2 is right around the corner.
>>
File: 1451436724615.jpg (104KB, 850x1193px) Image search: [Google]
1451436724615.jpg
104KB, 850x1193px
>>25526424
If you did everything on that list you would be set, no arguing that. It's hard to work up to though. I've been getting there , nothing good I did isn't on that list really. It's paid off a lot, and I'm not too far from arriving at the list. Except it'll still take my sweets and anime marathons in weekends, just less often and with the rest of the stuff still being banged out. It's been a great ride, 10/10 would recommend.
>>
File: file.png (242KB, 486x573px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
242KB, 486x573px
>settle for a 4/10
But I don't want to.
>>
>>25526424

>If you are a MRA prepare to die alone
hmmmm I wonder who is behind this chart
>>
>>25528921
men have won more noble prizes women are not more intelligent.
>>
File: 1452038654998.jpg (30KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
1452038654998.jpg
30KB, 202x249px
>>25529077
What kind of sexism are you trying to imply goyim? Don't be a fool. Strong independent womyn are the future for western civilization. It's 2016 now! Rejecting feminist philosophy makes you a racist!
>>
>do literally none of this except for brush teeth daily
>still get laid anyways
explain yourself faggot oP????
>>
>>25528151
>Redpilled
>Manwhore

Kukking kek
>>
>>25529213
You're one of God's chosen sons, now leave and stop reminding me that i must work for everything that i want
>>
>>25526424
>fruits are your friends
>nature's junk food

Jesus Christ, fuck this shit off.
>>
File: Screenshot_7.png (192KB, 512x420px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_7.png
192KB, 512x420px
>>25529072
Agree,

"Lol stop being a virgin just fuck some 3/10 disgusting human being"

I would rather be a virgin and wait for someone that I actually like to appear (which will most likely be never) then settle for some disgusting subhuman that will just annoy me.

"Lol just stop being a virgin loser and get a prostitute"
>>
I just wanted to lose my first time to another virgin but you can thank chads for ruining them all in highschool and college. Fuck that shit. Won't even take them if they had one or two
>>
>>25526424
Because I'm like Chris Chan during his early 20's.
>>
>>25528428
But the thing is that I've actually been diagnosed with autism.
>>
I have introverted hobbies (reading books and writting) and controversial opinions (that I usually keep to myself, of course.)
>>
>Roasties/whores, nu male cucks, Chads and normies want me to "man up" for this shitty society
Yeah nah im gonna keep living the way I do and avoid all whores and normies, living off whatever I make, watching anime, playing vidya and watching this shitty world crumble in my comfy environment.
>inb4 neckbeard fat ass loser
Im actually tall and skinny,which isn't that bad
>>
None, I do most of that and still no gf
>>
I can settle for a 4/10 only if it excludes fatties.
>>
ATTENTION! Chris-Chan is holding an open orgy night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMFZKsSMI-Y

OP's advice is no longer required.
>>
>>25526424
>And your excuse is?
my penis. i live in ameristan and cant afford to get it fixed
>>
File: chris.png (404KB, 656x623px) Image search: [Google]
chris.png
404KB, 656x623px
>>25529871
Who's considering attending?
>>
File: pepe.jpg (70KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
70KB, 300x250px
Orrr I could not do that. Why would I want some ugly bitch anyway? Will she be loyal to me? Faithful? Probably not. Women aren't worth shit anyway.

I want a Attractive, Virgin Loyal QT gf and nothing less. Call me when You have that, meanwhile I'll stay comfy

>VIRIGN FUCKING LOSER
That's what I thought
>>
>>25526424

Do you actually believe 20 push ups and 15 jumping jacks will make up for all of a man's physical shortcomings? Nobody actually believes this. This is bait; I stopped reading here.
>>
>>25529871
>>25529940
kek, by his standards all I need to do to get in is dress in drag. if I lived near him I would go just to sneak in a hidden cam
>>
>>25530180
I seriously hope someone does, very few people have been inside of 14 Branchland Court and even fewer come out.

But even as a "transgendered gay lesbian" Chris is still thinking with his dick.
>>
Get a load of this guy telling us how we need to abandon our own individual character and assimilate into the lifeless, grey blob of normality to be happy.

Fuck
off
bitchboy.
>>
>>25527674
Orrrrrrrrr they fantasize about it on Reddit. Loudly.

Yeah, that.
>>
>>25530311
notice how no one ever makes this shit for women
its always men who are the problem
if a women isn't getting laid its because shitlordy men are too picky and dont appreciate a real woman, god forbid it could be a problem on her end
>>
>>25529871
i shudder to think what reject lezzies will show up to this freakshow
>>
>>25526424
>HEALTH: spend 10 minutes in the sun every day
Why? The sun is horrible for you.
>>
>>25531323
Exposure to sunlight on your skin results in your body producing vitamin d, which you need, or you will become depressed and sick
>>
>>25531361
You can eat vitamin D you stupid fuck. It's also easier to absorb and more highly bioavailable that way. You don't need to expose yourself to intense radiation that grows cancer and ages your skin to get fucking vitamin D
>>
>>25531432
I agree Chap, but for reason when I take vitamin D I feel all fucking strange and anxious.

Anyone know this feel?
>>
>>25531432
>more highly bioavailable that way
no, it absolutely is not, you huge flaming retard
>>
File: Checkem.jpg (193KB, 1112x978px) Image search: [Google]
Checkem.jpg
193KB, 1112x978px
>>25526424
Hm, yes, I think I see a
>corrilation
>>
>>25531463
eat it in a fucking food, vitamins in a pill are gay
>>
>>25527721
Men shouldn't be feminists unless they want to become doormats.
>>25527941
Feminism isn't that at all. It claims to be, but the things that feminists push for have nothing to do with equal rights (that's already happened, women have every legal right in the US that a man does without the prerequisite of signing up for selective service). Men don't get the same kind of enforced leave of absence for the birth of their child, which is a legal right for women. Male teachers that get caught having sex with underage students don't get probation (legal right of women due to legal precedent). If feminism is about equal rights of men and women, it's doing a shit job of fulfilling its purpose, which has long been fulfilled and surpassed. There are lots of legal precedent examples where the rights of women are much greater than the rights of men and in every case of actual bills, the constitution, amendments etc. women have equal rights to men, yet you have the audacity to claim that feminism is about equal rights. The only thing I can think of is not being allowed to go shirtless in public. So, keep fighting for shirtlessness I guess...then feminism can finally go away.
>>
>>25527941
>feminism is the belief that women should have the same rights as men. How is that a bad thing?

>Blames men for all their problems
>Doesn't want to share the disadvantage men face or admit their disadvantaged in many ways
>Want things worked hard for for free
>many of them preaches misandry
>>
I'm not a virgin so that was easy
>>
bumpooooooooooooooooooooooooooosss

stop the h8
>>
>>25526424
i cant do 3rd im sorry mang i cant do it

plshalp
>>
>>25532945
how can't you do it? do you live in Antarctica?
>>
Will this cure autism?
>>
>>25526424
half of these are redundant.
>>
>>25526424

>three hours or less of internet usage

i sincerely doubt anyone here is capable of that

i spend a good six hours a day on just 4chan, let alone steam or any of the other places I go
>>
Step 3 is actually impossible for a lot of people 21+

I have no friends so I'm pretty much screwed. It's impossible to build relationships at this point so there's absolutely nothing I can do to get a gf.
>>
>>25528151
>redpillers
If they don't talk about jews then it's not a redpill.
>>
What if i told you there actually are attractive, loyal qt virgins. At least where i live.
>>
i mean i guess i could brush my teeth a bit more but whenever i ask anyone they say my breath is fine so i dunno lol im gonna blame it on non existant autism
>>
>>25529105
women couldnt get them until recently either so that isnt a good thing to base your argument on.
Though the fact that the male mind is more logically dominant and is slightly larger should work
>>
I just wish my parents told me that I would have to work harder than everyone else. If I had realized I was a genetic failure I could have built a bridge.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.