[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs 9000

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nc4tv22DHl1syvfvao1_500.gif (994KB, 420x195px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc4tv22DHl1syvfvao1_500.gif
994KB, 420x195px
What are you smoking/drinking/snorting/shooting today, robots?
Just took 300mg Tramadol and 2mg xanax. Gonna sip on some Jameson's, take more of each and try to see how good I can get to feeling.
>>
File: image.jpg (1007KB, 2446x2094px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1007KB, 2446x2094px
Dabbb Moxie and take some norcos i just got.
>>
>>25525410
>DUDE DRUGS LMAO
you're a faggot if I'm going to be truthful relative
>>
Kratom and cannabis, I've got some good rcs but I rarely take them because shit goes south fast if I take them casually.

Don't give yourself a seizure from too much Tram and liquor and alprazolam is a bad idea bro. I know I'm a wet blanket.
>>
>>25525410
what does that feel like?
Like honestly, what kind of high is it?
>>
>>25525686
opiate high is like being embraced by gods love everywhere. you are wrapped in a blanket, held in his arms, and you can feel how much he loves you. everything is just right. nice and warm beside a fire. just pure love.
>>
Now that i'm on probation i can't do anything
>tfw no weed through the week
>tfw no cocaine on the weekend
>>
>>25525686
I assume you're referring to Tramadol, it's a really shitty opiate that retards abuse even though abusing it can lead to seizures due to its serotonergic activity and molecular similarity to antidepressants. Opiates in generally are pretty wonderful though, you're basically dumping exogenous endorphins straight into your brain which produces what >>25525727 described.
>>
>>25525555
Nah m8, I'll be fine, I limit myself a lot when it comes to doing shit recreationally. I'm rewarding myself now for getting through a 12 hour study session and having great self control throughout. the last time I touched anything was on new years and that was vodka, before that 2-3 months?? idk, it was a long time ago. Not that I feel the need to explain myself, just rest assured op ain't dying for a while.
>>25525686
Words cannot explain, you'd need a whole books worth to even come close to describe how good it feels. >>25525727 comes about the closest you can describe it in 4 sentences. and >>25525903 is one of the people that doesn't have a clue how it feels because it doesn't affect certain people at all so they try to blow it off like it's a complete piece of shit because they cannot even fathom how good it is. For the people that feel it (or at least me) it's even stronger than morphine.
>>
I just robotripped and had some sort of spiritual awakening while listening to music. I lived the life of a God for what seemed like an eternity.

>originate as a white ball of energy
>scatter into multiple different balls
>they all start going there separate ways in the dark void
>I'm one of the balls too
>I follow a group of them jumping and playing in the vast, black expanse
>we spontaneously burst, our scattered pieces turn into dust that form nebulae
>the dust crystallize and form into a giant ball of ice
>the energy within me heats up the ball, turns it into a star
>the ice that shrouds the now blazing star melts and drips water across space creating planets
>I am one of the drops of water, I form a planet and become a giant ocean
>I feed through a river that eventually turns into a mere puddle in a landscape
>life comes from my puddle and builds advanced civilizations all around me
>eventually I evaporate and turn to stone that gets buried underground
>centuries go by and I'm digged up
>the lifeforms somehow realize I am the origin of everything
>they divide into two factions, one that wishes to awaken me and one that wishes for my peace
>they wage war, clouds of ash shroud me and blind me
>I sense only one lifeform left, a child
>I can't see it, but I feel it come close
>suddenly I fall deep through the planet and fall back out to space
>I am crucified through a piece of the earth
>I shatter into dust and evolve into a white ball of energy that swallows everything
>I realize I am a cycle of space and time
>I am everything and nothing

Cough syrup is the holy grail
>>
File: Sad-Wallpaper-3.jpg (591KB, 3543x1993px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Wallpaper-3.jpg
591KB, 3543x1993px
>>25525766
How much longer?
I miss coke too, going from a spoiled teen to a broke college student I can barely afford to eat. We all gotta grow up some day though. I'll be making some pretty decent money soon, but for now.. I miss it so much.
>>
>>25525727
The only.problem I have with opiods is how itchy I get from them. Diphenhydramine dosent do shit to stop it and I end up bleeding from scratching sometimes. I still do oxycodone and morphone a few times a week tho.
>>
File: c4deb7_5454787.jpg (53KB, 1080x640px) Image search: [Google]
c4deb7_5454787.jpg
53KB, 1080x640px
>>25526495
ugh... I can't stand dxm, it makes me feel sick as fuck even though in my country you can get ahold of pure dxm without all the shit that makes you puke nd gives you the runs. Good for you though, anon. Glad you felt good.
Pic kinda related
>>
>>25526495
I've never had full out hallucinations. Usually I just do enough to the point where I feel "drunk". That sort of .. Numbed or dissociated feeling. Never tried to get past the first plateau desu.
And even after I get there usually once I come down I get bad diarrhea. I'm petrified of what would happen to my body after a 2nd or 3rd plateau robotrip.

One time I calculated my lethal dose of cough syrup but it's an incredibly large amount (at minimum) with a huge degree of variance so I never ended up trying to kms that way.
>>
>>25526733
>>25527099
The best part is I only took one bottle of generic tussin that has 30mg dxm per 10ml, none of that other crap. It was the last bottle of its kind in the store, it looked all beat up like it was opened up already. Anyway, I said why not because I was helplessly bored today. It was my third attempt, but the first two had the expectant and other active ingredients so it made me nauseous and only a bit drunk. This one hit the spot for sure, awesome trip.
>>
>>25526569
4 1/2 years

this comment is original
>>
I was the happiest I've ever been I'm life when I had an Ambien scrip.
>those first fifteen minutes where your limbs would turn to jelly and you'd become so tranquil and not give a fuck about anything
>that hour of mind-blowing hallucinations and artistic creativity
>that bliss as you'd finally drift off to sleep, happier than you thought possible
>those vivid dreams that would follow and seemingly last hours upon hours
>that afteglow the next day
Beautiful. I'm really tempted to ask my psychiatrist to put me back on it. Do you think she'd get suspicious?
>>
>>25527494
what reason would she have to be suspicious?
>>
>>25527350
Damn man any way to get it shortened? Never been arrested so I don't exactly know how it works. Still better than jail though.
>>
>>25527281
How aren't you still fucked up if you did it today?
>>
>>25527494
ambien is extremely euphoric and fun, especially at the beginning. I've never hallucinated on it though. it's almost stimulating.
>>
>>25525766
>>25527350

What did you do to get that many years probation?
>>
>>25525903
>Opiates
I thought all opiates lowered seizure threshold. but it's true that tramadol does this in particular (due to having ssri properties on top of opiate action)
>>
>>25527494
Ambien is probably the 'safest' sleeping pills around according to medical literature and it's "the thing to do" to prescribe it rather than hypnotic benzos. Well it's safe in itself and when sleeping on it; indirectly it can be dangerous because ambien can cause reckless behaviour.
>>
>>25528596
sleeping pill*
>>
>>25527920
I posted that about 7 hours after I took it. That's how long the trip lasted, now it's just an after-buzz for the next couple of hours before I sleep.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.