[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the transition from NEET to wagecuck like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 0487378497540985454.jpg (72KB, 563x600px) Image search: [Google]
0487378497540985454.jpg
72KB, 563x600px
What is the transition from NEET to wagecuck like?
>>
Well I guess I don't fap as much.
>>
Alright, OP. Think I can sum it up.
>at first it's exciting; the future seems promising and you feel as if you're making tangible progression in your development as a human being
>once you've settled in after the initial learning curve, there is a mild sense of satisfaction as you realize you are capable of doing the job and are now (on paper) a fully functioning member of society
>this new feeling of comfort quickly turns to boredom as you adjust to the working life and it becomes the norm
>in the following weeks and months you no lpmger enjoy work, but there is still just enough drive in you to keep working through the drudgery, perhaps out of a sense of pride or in the dim hope that you'll once again begin to progress
>several months pass. You certainly get no pleasure from work, but you've become accustomed to its monotony and developed the ability to "zone out" effectively. You've forgotten why you started, but working is now a firm habit despite your misery.
>you have occasional moments of reflection during the long working hours you daydream away and the brief respite of the evenings in which you soothe yourself with mindless pleasures. You finally begin to realize what you've become
>you are now a wagecuck
>>
>>25523428
That sounds depressing. w-will I at least get a gf if I become a wagecuck?
>>
>>25523536
If you aren't a complete sperging betacuck, yes, quite possibly. And then you'll become disenchanted with having a gf, as the relationship takes a similar course as your transition into wagecuckoldry. You'll feel proud and relieved at the start, as you finally have assurance that you're able to attract a mate, then, as with wagecuckoldry, you'll become accustomed to it and start losing interest until it all eventually falls apart. However, the highs are higher and the lows are lower than wagecucking. At the end of it, when you've come to hate relationships and wagecucking you'll crawl back here and find that you don't belong. You'll be exactly the kind of person you used to tell to get off your board. You'll bare your soul to the robots and they'll call you a filthy normie. Because that's what you'll have become by then, and you won't belong here any longer. You'll return to the sad gray limbo of climbing the corporate ladder and buying crap and chasing women until you're a miserable fat old cuck in a loveless marriage with kids who resent you.

But yes, you'll greatly increase your chances of getting a gf if you become a wagecuck, go right ahead.
>>
>>25524150
I'm a 25 year old kissless virgin so I'll do anything to increase my chances of getting a girlfriend no matter the risks.

Wagecucking doesn't sound so bad, I might even be able to leave my moms home and live with a qt gf who loves me. That's my life's purpose as meagre as it might seem.
>>
>>25524247
That is very meagre indeed. But if that's all you want from life, then I hope it works out for you.
>>
>>25522840
Got money to fuck prostitutes. The rest doesn't matter.
>>
>>25523428
This reminds me

I cried on the job working the diary section in retail

Basically imagine a skeleton trying to pull around 4 boxes of milk off pallets and trying to keep up with supplying everything while freezing in the cooler.

I think theres a hidden camera so my bosses saw everything.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.