[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are girls so bipolar?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: ugly.gif (407KB, 535x480px) Image search: [Google]
ugly.gif
407KB, 535x480px
>meet a qt girl and start getting along .
>we have some stuff in common and she seems >to like me too.
>ask her out to go do some shopping.
>while we eat she mentioned she has an ex.
>ask her about him and found out they had sex.
>virginity is important to me so I tell her it's not >going to work out on my way home.
>she gets all upset and asks why.
>tell her why and she flips the fuck out, calling me a sexist piece of shit.
>goes from being super nice to a fucking demon.

I don't understand, I didn't even know her that long , and all I said was that I don't think the relationship would work. I'm not even sexist, I'm saving my virginity too, but this girl still gets livid. Is it common for girls to do a full 180 like this? She seemed so nice minutes before.

I'm 19 and white btw.
>>
>>25520050
>having standards makes you sexist
Sweet fuck.
>>
>>25520050
>making assumptions about all girls based off of one girl
>>
>>25520050
Girls are mentally children. If they can't get what they want by being nice they'll flip their shit.
>>
File: 1449465062361.jpg (116KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1449465062361.jpg
116KB, 400x800px
>>25520050
>Goes from super nice to a demon.

Girls are like overgrown children. You essentially just told her, "Because of your lack of discipline, I don't want to date you."

and then she threw a temper tantrum. It's, unfortunately, due to be expected from the more infantile gender of our species.
>>
File: 1448970275908.jpg (221KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448970275908.jpg
221KB, 1440x1080px
>>25520204
This, imagine a spoilt child who always got everything she wanted finally being told No.
>>
>>25520133
I've seen more do this from a distance but never thought much of it(though it was just petty bickering), but it's really difficult to ignore when they scream in your face.
>>
File: 1448824387688.jpg (29KB, 465x437px) Image search: [Google]
1448824387688.jpg
29KB, 465x437px
>>25520050
Good on you OP for doing things your own way.
>>
saving your virginity, fucking normie RE
>>
>>25520558
? It's literally the opposite you faggot, it's the normies that lose their virginity at 15 in a relationship that lasts at most a couple of months and that later go on to have "casual sex".
>>
>>25520204
This.
Women are also extremely bad at getting rejected because it hurts their princess ego.
>>
>>25520050
>refuses to be with an attractive girl all because she's not a virgin

You do realize you're never going to get a GF with that type of mentality, right?

Have fun being 40 chasing after 13 year old girls for the remainder of your life, cause that's already the path you're going down on.
>>
>>25520050
Would you dump a raped / molested girl for not being a virgin OP?

Not trying to be antagonistic, genuine question.
>>
>>25521033
There are still a lot at my age. Maybe most aren't but even 10 percent (it's way higher but just for the sake of this) is still alive of people and I only need one.
>>25521192
If they are mentally stable and I can trust them then as long as they don't have stds I would be ok with it. But realistically there are usually severe trust issues with those people and I would have to be very careful so i don't risk getting hurt.
>>
File: chiya pout.jpg (36KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
chiya pout.jpg
36KB, 599x337px
>>25520050
Goddamn. At least when anime girls get mad, it's kinda cute. Fuck women, 3D a shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.