[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been 9 months and I still miss my ex.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (16KB, 669x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16KB, 669x627px
It's been 9 months and I still miss my ex.
>>
File: image.png (378KB, 539x570px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
378KB, 539x570px
Tell me about family
>>
you had sex with her?
>>
>>25519849
>>25519839

Not op but tfw when stalking her on every social media to stalk on

anyone else know this feels
>>
>>25519849
of course, she's my ex
>>
>>25519899
i only stalk her on pinterest
>>
>24/2/2007 at 7pm est at her house after the beach
>it was her birthday and mine was on the 8th
>she died in 2008 at age 15. i was 17.
>those 3years of depression and all the goes with it [07 - 09]
>almost 9years later, i still hold onto 2 of her jackets and 9 of her panties. they have holes and some of her hair still on them. i have been sleeping with what she gave me since.
>am almost 26

i cannot show you the things because would feel wrong.
>>
>>25520090
this is a real robot, guys
>>
File: 1450314856327.jpg (23KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450314856327.jpg
23KB, 720x480px
We're in the same boat familia
Here's to hoping the machine that let's you forget people in "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" becomes real one day.
>>
>>25519807
12 months for me on the 14th

had sex with 5 girls, have hooked up with maybe 10 since. pretty easy, I'm a chadbot but not a day goes by I don't miss her.
>>
>>25519807
I'm in a similar boat, but for less time. We were together 1.5 years and its been 5 and a half months.

I stumbled on this the other day. it actually makes quite a lot of sense.

http://www.professional-counselling.com/get-over-someone.html
>>
>>25519807
NOORRMIEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25520327
Whats your secret? I'm >>25520327 and I haven't even wanted to fuck anyone else. It just seems like a hollow thing, but then again, I've only had sex in relationships. If you could explain what it's actually like to fuck some stranger, it would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>25520327
>chad bot
>?????

But I get it, some girls never know the true extent of what they do to the guys they cuck and chuck.
>>
>>25520608
i started doing it because I hated the idea of her being with other guys while I sat at home alone feeling sorry for myself. it's all chemical, when you release those hormones and dopamine with someone else it helped me break that connection I had to her.

it's never really without emotion though. you can feel passion without love.
>>
>>25519807
I had a dream my ex reconnected with me and we went on a date just like old times and held hands and kissed again.

Woke up and just stared at the ceiling trying to fight back tears.

It's been 2 fucking years. I act like I'm over it but I'm not.
>>
>>25520090
Sorry to hear, how did she die, if you don't mind sharing?
>>
>>25519807
>Having an ex
2016 year of the normie
>>
>>25519899
Yes but it only makes you feel worse, gotta force yourself to stop it and you'll feel 10x better, block her if you have to.
>>
do things normally feel ok after a few days, then get much worse? Just broke up with my gf who cheated on me almost a week ago but I dont feel as bad as i thought i would right now.
>>
>>25520831
I hate these dreams. Every time you wake up and realise it was never real and you're alone is just crushing.
>>
>>25520950
It's intermittent. Some days you'll feel this primal rage, other days deep sorrow. And then you'll have normal days where you won't even think about her until late at night before you go to sleep.

Usually as time goes on you'll have more normal days than angry/sad days.

Finding someone else makes it easier and speeds up the process, but it's not so easy for most guys.
>>
>>25521002
The worst part is she probably doesn't even think of me at all and I'm trying so hard to forget her.
>>
>>25519807
You need to find closure.
Took me three years to finally get it, but it was worth it in the end. I finally realized that the only person who cared about it was me and it was a complete waste of my time and energy.
>>
File: Woody.jpg (343KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Woody.jpg
343KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone want to have an interesting discussion? I think this is a fairly good topic point. People here don't hold tend to hold public opinions, but what about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tu32CCA_Ig
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.