[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PRACTICE GF 2016 GENERAL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1430578793870.jpg (33KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
1430578793870.jpg
33KB, 500x481px
This is the year, the year you can escape your destiny as a robot. How, you may ask. Well you see, it's simple, you find yourself a girl that you consider below yourself and make her your practice gf.

This step can however be a bit tricky. If you want to succed you have to improve yourself, body, hair, clothing, etc. When you have made yourself somewhat presentable and ok looking you can now beging with the search for a practice gf.

You start low with a 5/10, you will now practice your social skills and sex. You will also during this step keep improving yourself besides the practice gf.

When you feel finished with your 5/10 you simply move on to a better looking girl or a one with a finer personality, this is all up to your personal preferences.

I myself is currently about the get a 7/10 practice gf and i feel like this could be a perfect chance to improve my social skills and sex skills.

Please, feel free to discuss everything within the subject!
>>
Which race makes for the best practice gfs? White girls are easy enough but can be pretty bitchy.
>>
>>25519253
I have a 4/10 practice GF right now and have my eyes set on a solid 6/10.
The problem is I really like the 4/10's personality.
How do I dump the uggo for the semi-QT but still remain friends?
>>
File: practice gf.png (206KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
practice gf.png
206KB, 500x281px
>>25519601
Why not both? 2 practice gfs means 2x the experience
>>
>>25519659
That is very risky,
but if you really like the personality of the 4/10,
I would say that you should keep her over the 6/10.
>>
I get that this is a meme and most posts about it are just faggots pretending, but seriously should I go for it
I know a legit 4/10 who seems really into me, and I really want to have sex because I've never tried it before
Always imagined losing it with a qt though, this is really hard for me
>>
>>25519406
It depends on your own race and where you live ofc,
but if you're white try to stick to whites mainly due to similar backrounds and culture,
but remember all girls differ here too,

That gives you two choices:
-Personality > Looks
-Looks > Personality
>>
>>25519744
well, this is a ''meme'' but with it roots in the reality.
If you are fucked socialy you have to work your way up, and if this 4/10 takes interest in you and you want some sex go for it, you will get practice and some fun times with this girl,
and yes the term ''practice gf'' might be a bit harsh and it might sound like we only take advantage of these girls,

But in reality it might mean that this is your chance to better yourself and that you should dare to take the next step with a girl and when the term ''practice gf'' comes in mind it will remind you that this is ''fake''
which might result that you dare to take steps you would have taken before.
>>
>>25519253
Getting a practice gf is a really horrible concept. I am not a woman so I cannot morally use another person for my own advancement. Emotional manipulation is what women do.
>>
Up for the practice gf this year !
I'm currently trying to get a 3/10.
>>
>>25519878
>But in reality it might mean that this is your chance to better yourself and that you should dare to take the next step with a girl and when the term ''practice gf'' comes in mind it will remind you that this is ''fake''
>which might result that you dare to take steps you would have **not** taken before.
>>
>>25520114
I wish you all of all of luck with it!
And remember, this is 2016, it is literally the year of the practice GF!
>>
>got practice gf
>I'm her third boyfriend
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
2017 the year practice gf has become real gf without you realising
>>
>>25520430
that is basically the goal here,
the term ''practice gf'' is just a excuse to get a
girl on your own level
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.