[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>has a vagina >is lonely Pick ONE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (28KB, 283x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 283x390px
>has a vagina
>is lonely

Pick ONE
>>
File: sociopathy illustrated.png (38KB, 1140x742px) Image search: [Google]
sociopathy illustrated.png
38KB, 1140x742px
>>25516868
I saved this image a week ago, it's fucking spot on
I've reposted it a few times already
>>
>>25516868
>>25516902
>women can't be lonely
Men can't feel the pain of periods/childbirth

Quit whining you autists, this is exactly why you'll always be single
>>
>>25517751

Except childbirth barely hurts.

Neurological studies have been done.

It isn't even that bad, women are just weak.

Men deal with pain that would give women trauma on an almost monthly basis.
>>
>>25516868
But I just want a friend... a platonic friend.
>>
>>25517866
>Neurological studies have been done.

Link please?

>Men deal with pain that would give women trauma on an almost monthly basis.

Such as? And how would you know?
>>
>>25517751
>Men can't feel the pain of periods/childbirth
Well you're not wrong. But what does that even have to do with anything? Loneliness isn't specific to any gender per se. It's just that most women choose to be lonely when they don't have to be, while men often don't have much of a choice. Periods and child birth are gender specific.
>>
>>25517975
The pain of not being ignorant barely sentient holes is enough
>>
File: 1448210275352.jpg (55KB, 500x704px) Image search: [Google]
1448210275352.jpg
55KB, 500x704px
>>25517975
shut up roastie pic related real woman.
>>
>>25518001
>It's just that most women choose to be lonely when they don't have to be, while men often don't have much of a choice
oh yeah you do nobody is forcing you to be a fat smelly weeaboo neckbeard you could get girls if you actually put effort and last time i checked that IS a choice someone makes so you either work on yourself or stop whining about not having a gf ok paul
>>
>>25517926
What's about a platonic friend with benefits?
>>
>>25518095
A woman can be a fat smelly weeaboo and still get guys.
>>
>>25518019
Is that Bayonetta? I liked that game. Bit upset the sequel was WiiU exclusive though, I don't want to buy an entire console just for one game...
>>
>>25517751
correct, now what do these have to do with loneliness?
>>
>>25518162
Isn't that an oxymoron?
>>
>>25517751

Irrelevant
>>
>>25518287
Who cares? We can have fun
>>
I'm lonely because Japan is full of keks.
>>
>>25517751
so you agree that loneliness is as alien to women as the act of childbirth is to men, because you made the comparison not me
>Quit whining you autists
but roastie cunts constantly whine about the pains of childbirth and how men could never understand it, usually women who've never had children funnily enough
probably b8, but kind of hoping it isn't if it means you accept the idea that women can't be lonely
>>
>>25518435
Probably yes. But if we ultimately want different things out of the relationship, won't it just end in more pain?
>>
>>25518653
What if we satisfy all our needs each others? This is how relationships should work
>>
>>25518819
Not platonic ones? Or do you have sex with all of your friends?
>>
>>25517751

Why do you act like all women have children? You can take birth control and experience neither. You're literally the reason men exist. The world revolves around you, and now in 2016 there's no longer even a reason for it to be that way.
>>
>>25518484
finally someone admits it. just like those women who haven't had kids, most robots who whine on social media aren't really lonely.
>>
>>25518917
>Or do you have sex with all of your friends?
I had sex with all of them i have 0 friends
>>
>>25516902
"why are you complaining about being hungry, there's a perfectly good hot dog on the ground outside you can eat!"
>>
>>25519119
If you're hungry enough, you'll eat it.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 712x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 712x615px
>forever alone girl reporting in
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.