[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here have a wicked shitty home life? >parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32KB, 633x758px
Does anyone else here have a wicked shitty home life?

>parents always wake me up with the smell of nasty food
>they can't just grab cereal and toast they have to burn a shit load of eggs on the stove
>were poor as fuck and live in the coldest climate in the world so our house is like 45 degrees and my feet get numb just touching the floor
>we don't have proper flooring or carpets
>my room is a storage closet because my other room was too cold and full of black mold
>my parents are drunks that are always fight and my mom is a crazy bitch that is mean as fuck
>don't even have a door on my storage closet so all the smells and noise is amplified
>my dad works like 3 to 11 so he wakes me up early and keeps me up at night
>we don't live near anything so I'm pretty much stuck here all day with them

Holy fuck. I actually want to wagecuck because 40 hours a week would be worth not being here anymore but I can't even sleep how the fuck am I supposed to work when I can't sleep. Like they're never not there. They literally wake me up every single day it's a miracle if I can wake up to my own rhythm and shit I think that maybe happened twice in my life?
>>
>work for dad bc 2.8 high school GPA
>alcoholic that shuts your every goal down
>60 hour work weeks
>literally zero time for anything

I need to get the fuck out of here. I can't decide on going into electrical and making 50k for the rest of my life or going the 2 year CC route then transferring to a real school
>>
>>25515380
Electrical. I went the 2 degree route and picked the wrong major now I'm fucked
>>
>>25515226
are you harry potter m8
>>
>>25515226
>parents always wake me up with the smell of nasty food
>they can't just grab cereal and toast they have to burn a shit load of eggs on the stove
That sucks but at least your parents cook food dude. Both my parents haven't bothered to cook food in years.

>were poor as fuck and live in the coldest climate in the world so our house is like 45 degrees and my feet get numb just touching the floor
45 degrees isn't that cold at all dude wtf?
I live in Washington state and it's currently 29 in my house which is warmer than it usually is

>my room is a storage closet because my other room was too cold and full of black mold
this actually does suck and i hope u dont die from black mold

>my parents are drunks that are always fight and my mom is a crazy bitch that is mean as fuck
same

overall 6/10 shitty life
>>
>>25515478
What happened? I like working with my hands but maybe I won't when I'm fuckin 50
>>
>>25515523
No he actually got a happy ending and got an opprotunity
>>
>>25515557
I picked criminal justice because I was a dude weed lmao faggot and I thought I could be a weed dealer or join some spy cia espionage shit
>>
>>25515532
My parents never make food for me they just make their own breakfast but I haven't had a dinner in weeks. Also there's literally no way your house is 28 degrees. My house is 45-50 and I can't even sit on the toilet seat without dying.
>>
>>25515597
Id major in construction management. I could've told you criminal justice was a useless degree
>>
>>25515645
Yeah 28 is a bit too extreme
>>
>>25516062
I think he means Celsius or something which would be rediculous
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.