[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw they don't make perfect popstars like this anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: catherine.jpg (112KB, 770x747px) Image search: [Google]
catherine.jpg
112KB, 770x747px
>tfw they don't make perfect popstars like this anymore
I was born in the wrong generation
>>
>>25512840
Is it just me or people looked better back in the day?

Is it all the chemicals and shit in food or something?
>>
File: catherine 2.jpg (67KB, 770x761px) Image search: [Google]
catherine 2.jpg
67KB, 770x761px
>>25512876
It's all the fluoride I keep dumping in the water.
>>
>>25512912
she looks awful in this pic, is that the effect of fluoride?
>>
File: catherine 3.jpg (105KB, 770x1425px) Image search: [Google]
catherine 3.jpg
105KB, 770x1425px
>>25512934
Wow try to consider my feelings when you say such mean things about Kate. Every picture of her is a masterpiece.
>>
>>25512999
this is definitely her angle, everyone has bad ones, she is gorgeous i would lick her old butthole desu
>>
>>25512934
Fluoride should only improve attractiveness, better teeth.
>>
>>25512876
>Fuller hairstyles
>More naturally feminine (pop stars are now either over-sexual hyperfemme or weird wacky butchdyke or andro)
>>
>>25512840
>they don't make perfect popstars like this anymore
True.
>I was born in the wrong generation
Nope.
With modern technology, you can sample music from almost every era and area from your bed.
We live in the golden age of music, not because of the music made today but because of the Internet and digital music making shit from 80s pop to 15th century compositions so easy to get.
>>
>>25513141
>Scarcity meant that it seemed like a valuable treasure to uncover and communicating with other fans and discovering stuff was more of an involved hobby.
>Plus less cynical people calling you and you idols out. (or at least you weren't exposed to them because your circle was the subculture which dug it)

It was likely much harder for Agoraphobic NEETs though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t20GtCOOB18
>>
>>25512840
kate bush, didn't know her
>>
>>25513209
I see what you mean.
I get scarcity by listening to really obscure shit.

Like East German music where the only copy you can find is a reel to reel recording from a thirty year old radio programme posted to youtube, and it only has twenty-odd views (of which you consist of a majority of that).

Without the internet bridging time and space, I'd have absolutely no hope of hearing what I listen to.
>>
File: Rachel Goswell.jpg (11KB, 236x218px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel Goswell.jpg
11KB, 236x218px
>>25512840
late eighties to mid nineties qt.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.