[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm pretty smart, it's just that I'm lazy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1451801032191.jpg (410KB, 2354x1765px) Image search: [Google]
1451801032191.jpg
410KB, 2354x1765px
>I'm pretty smart, it's just that I'm lazy
>>
>>25511659
I don't claim to have super-intelligence but I know for a fact I am far more intelligent than the average person. I sometimes feel like I am one of the few people around that actually know what's going on in the world, everyone seems to be so stuck in their own world, as if the world revolves around them. I feel like I am one of the few people on this planet who are disconnected from that infantile way of thinking.

Also, I am not lazy, I just don't like doing things unless I find enjoyment out of it. I don't like watching TV, so I don't watch TV, but I love lifting weights so I do it everyday. That's just an example of what I mean by me not being lazy. A lazy person would watch TV instead of lifting, even if they didn't really like what's on TV just because it's much easier to do that.
>>
>... above average IQ ...
>... above average intelligence ...

Sure signs not to take the post or person writing it seriously.
>>
File: 189795_kaj_andrea_til_abefest__.jpg (57KB, 391x480px) Image search: [Google]
189795_kaj_andrea_til_abefest__.jpg
57KB, 391x480px
I can safely say that I'm solidly below average in some respects and above average in other respects.

Fair enough?
>>
>>25511705
>claiming to be more intelligent
>lifts weights

Lol, lifting is a pleb thing you shouldn't be proud of it.
>>
>>25511744
This. My IQ test results are 148, yet l'm a fucking dumbass that can't understand basic stuff.
>>
>>25511659
It's far better to avoid talking about one's intelligence and let people judge it for themselves than to say "hey yeah I'm smart and stuff" and give people reason to a) question it and b) dislike you for being arrogant.
>>
File: 1451523304349.png (268KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1451523304349.png
268KB, 500x540px
>tfw below average intelligence and also lazy
>>
I am in university which makes me above average per definition but I don't brag about it because my life is a complete mess either way
>>
>>25511814
same here

well my iq is 136, but at my old normie wagleslave job in a sandwich shop the manager thought i had some form of mental retardation at first. she was female so i guess that makes sense. still infuriating as hell though. being gifted is a curse in a society ran by normalscum.
>>
File: 1449478549075.png (492KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1449478549075.png
492KB, 810x810px
>>25511867
i can't tell if it's satire anymore
>>
>>25511879
stop trolling just because you are jealous of people who know their iq because they were actually tested because they stood out from their peers while you just float through life fapping to your waifu and stewing away inside your own preconceived notions of reality.
>>
File: 1424026549840.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1424026549840.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>25511840
>tfw average intelligence, ugly AND lazy
>>
>>25511923
r u me senpai

i'm also poor and boring, so i have literally nothing going for me
>>
>>25511841
Definition changed due to sports scholarships and affirmative action. Plus the amount of institutions legally being called universities even if no educational merit.(ex. University of Pheonix, Texas Christian University, etc)
>>
>>25511931
literally me. where are you from anon?
>>
File: socrates.jpg (55KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
socrates.jpg
55KB, 431x450px
>>25511771

>No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

It's a shame to waste your body anon.
>>
>>25511705
>im right, everyone else is wrong
>im a supreme ubermensch everyone else is a pleb
nah youre just an autist
>>
At times i think Im well below average because of my failures in uni/work, but at other times I talk to the average person and they seem so fucking stupid. Unless normies act stupid for some social reason, i wouldnt be surprised desu they do the weirdest shit
>>
>>25511940
tcu is an actual school you tard
>>
>>25513766
>i think Im well below average because of my failures in uni/work, but at other times I talk to the average person and they seem so fucking stupid.
/thread
>>
ITT: IQ tests are not accurate.
>>
>>25511659
Shut up Steph, why don't you go ice your calf before it explodes again
>>
I'm smart, I wouldn't say I'm lazy it's more like I don't give a fuck.

I figured out early in life that everything is pointless.
>>
>A polymath in the making
>Still haven't gotten laid in going on three years
>Last time was to a whore

It doesn't matter how smart I am, does it?
>>
>>25511867
Lmao, guy you're responding to here, l worked a labor job for 2 months, all of my coworkers hated me for not being able to perform simple tasks, it took me a long time to understand and perform them
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.