[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize nobody but your cat really likes you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

>tfw you realize nobody but your cat really likes you
>>
dont feed your cat and see how much it actually likes you
>>
Give your cat away and get a real dog faglord
>>
You're nothing but a meal ticket to your cat.
>>
Nobody besides my dogs like me.

Even then my dogs get sick of me (no seriously they quickly piss-bolt away to avoid me patting them)

Why the fuck do i always get unlucky? why couldn't i have got the affectionate type of dog? my dogs are literally off doing their own thing all the time and dont give a fuck about me unless i have food in hand.
>>
>>25511629
Animals, alpha males and women don't feel love. Only robotic men like us.
>>
>>25511615

cut your nails faggot
>>
>>25511664
This is why you need to do research before getting a dog at random
>>
If that cat was bigger than you it would murder and eat you.
>>
My dog is sitting on my bed with me right now. I love my pupper, people can fuck off.
>>
>>25511703
>eat you
Cat's don't eat most of the animals they kill. They just play with their mangled corpses until they get bored.
>>
>>25511702
Yes I know. The breed of dogs I got are vermin hunting dogs from Scotland who have extremely independent traits, definitely not lapdogs. They literally go around my property sniffing and digging and killing mice/rats.
>>
>>25511629
>>25511638
seriously, why? please fuck off back to /b/
>>
>>25511664
Dogs react to stimulus. Give food to the dog, he'll like you. Pet the dog, play with him, he'll like you a bit. Walk the dog, he'll like you a lot. Punish him when he misbehaves, show him who's boss and he'll respect you. Reward him when he does something good and he'll love you.
All dogs are like this. It's not about you, it's the way you treat them.
>>
File: 1414095883904.jpg (31KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1414095883904.jpg
31KB, 251x242px
>It's a "get a stinky dog because they're loyal" thread
>>
>>25511776
>tfw dogs are literally roasties with how you treat them

Cats are brotier. they don't give a fuck; sure feed them and they'll chill, but if you don't they'll do their own thing and carry on without you.
>>
>>25511776
I've had them since they were 10 weeks old. They're both 9 years old now. They just don't give a fuck about affection.They would rather be out sniffing and digging and killing shit. It's not that they're afraid of me, it's just that they don't like being bothered. I have to catch them off-guard to pat them.....if they notice im going to pat them they quickly piss bolt away because they don't want to be bothered or whatever.
>>
>>25511629
>mistreat an animal
>expect love
>>
>>25511794
Cats are awful pets. They're cool if you live in a place with mice or a lot of bugs, other than that they're just useless leeches whose only value as a pet is being pretty.
>>
>>25511812
This. You guys are fucking idiots.
>>
>>25511805
Time doesnt matter either. If you started acting like you're their alpha male today they'd be licking your ass for pets tomorrow.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 800x533px
>>25511703
Oh really
Originel comment
>>
>>25511819
Pets are meant for their aesthetic value and what affections they can show you. Cats also smell better m8
>>
>>25511846
lol faggots
>>
>>25511862
I guess the value of pets depends on the person. I value their usefulness much more than the aesthetic value.
If I wanted an aesthetic pet I'd just get some fish.
>>
>>25511615
OMG I DREAMT OVER A CAT TONIGHT
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.