[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else finally gonna end it this year?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Noose-0.jpg (25KB, 1200x878px) Image search: [Google]
Noose-0.jpg
25KB, 1200x878px
who else finally gonna end it this year?
>>
Thinking about it. Life doesn't really make sense to me anymore.
>>
Considering it myself. I've had enough fun in my life. Suicide pact OP?
>>
I'd like to.
I tried to die of asphyxiation. Hanged myself from doorknob. It took too long and it hurt like a motherfucker. I don't have anywhere else to hang in my apartment. I'll probably go under a bridge and hangmyself the old fashioned way(breaking the spinal cord). Wouldnt recommend asphyxiation to anyone.
>>
me. Life is just an endless charade of falling into incidents and attempting to pull myself out of them. I don't really have anything else to live for anymore either.
>>
It's a shame getting a gun in this shithole of a country is impossible otherwise I would've blown my brains out a long time ago.
>>
Anyone here from Romania?
>>
>>25511239
Did you consider CO/helium?
>>
>>25511278
I have no idea to get it. I live in a second world country and I really dont know anything that sells. Theres a company I found online that sells it but they sell in large bulks to other companies. Theres helium tanks on ebay but they dont ship here...
>>
>>25511205

You've been ending it forever now. No one cares wolf boy.
>>
Any Scotlanders who wanna go with me?
>>
>>25511205
No one that posts in this thread is gonna kill themselves, if you were or are gonna do it you wouldn't be posting here about. You would be dead.

>fuck off attention whores.
>>
>>25511977
>le you are only suicidal if you immediately kill yourself out of the womb meme
Kill yourself friend
>>
>>25511977
>if u talk about it u ain't gonna do it xDDDD
When will this normalmeme end?
>>
File: 1442296805648.png (684KB, 848x432px) Image search: [Google]
1442296805648.png
684KB, 848x432px
Not me, I have a union job.

Unless my payment fucks up and they kick me out the first few months I'm in. Then I'm definitely killing myself.
>>
why doesn't /r9k/ make an internet suicide pact?
>>
>>25512064
the FBI will intervene before it happens and the organizers will get vanned.
>>
I wish I was brave enough to kill myself
>>
File: 1438956844812.png (725KB, 4001x2850px) Image search: [Google]
1438956844812.png
725KB, 4001x2850px
>>25512090
Fuck. What assholes.
>>
I was planning to do it if I failed exams. I passed, so maybe next year
>>
Might do, got a holiday in June so will wait till at least then. Turn 27 in November if my life still sucks around then I'll probably just end it all.
>>
>>25511205
You and 20,000/30,000 of gun related deaths a year in the united States.
Bullshit liberals using suicides in gun violence statistics... We see 30,000 people from cars each year and yet nothing.
>>
>>25511239
how much of a midget do you need to be to hang yourself on a doorknob?

I tried hanging myself off the stairs and while I do vaguely remember panicing a bit I dont remember it hurting. I woke up on the floor after the cord snapped with a strange taste on my tongue.
>>
I want an near instant suicide but guns aren't legal in my country, what do?
>>
>>25512302
perhaps turn to religion
>>
>>25511205
I'm seriously planning to. It's going to be a lot of effort and planning considering I don't want anybody to find myself in my room hung, OD'd or shot or anything like that.

The plan is to make it look like I just spontaneously uprooted my life. The plan is prior to doing it, talk about travel a lot the week before I do it, while getting everything ready. I'll need a cheap boat, nothing too hard to get a hold of or difficult to store away from home with nobody knowing.

On the day, Empty my bank accounts into cash, take travel documents like my passport and things like that, sets of clothes and my suitcase, catch a cab to the beach and give away a lot of stuff, but not too much to be suspicious (area where I plan to sail out to sea is close to a homeless shelter), sail out to sea and when I get 10km offshore, put a weight vest on, sit over the side and blow my brains out. Hopefully I don't wash up on a beach and traumatize some kid building sandcastle, but that's what the weight is for.
>>
>>25511977
I have few loos ends that need to be closed u before I go. I don't want my death to be a burden.
>>
>>25512302
hanging off something high enough so that you die from the drop? or perhaps some method like a gas where you could take a pill or lots of alcohol first - sleep as you die.
>>
>>25511205

Not sure man, I still have my quests on /tg/
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.