[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do people who have a fucked up appearance even function?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (65KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 555x555px
How the fuck do people who have a fucked up appearance even function? Do they just ignore everything?

Recently my sub par appearance has been riddled with complete DUPA hair loss all over my head and I'm gonna have to shave it off which normally wouldn't be an issue other than the fact that my hair hides the scabby psoriasis on my scalp and that I have no chin.

Its fucking game over so I need to know how these people move on. Forget about having a gf, no one is gonna hire or network some chinless baldy that looks diseased. Fucking shit
>>
File: sweating ghost.gif (101KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
sweating ghost.gif
101KB, 500x513px
Have you tried hair therapy?
Or you could wear a very large hat everywhere and attempt to adopt a texan accent, assuming you're in the freest nation on earth.
>>
>>25510075
or if you arent in the freest nation on earth this idea would be extra hilarious
>>
>>25509605
If you mostly have psoriasis in hairy areas it tends to lessen over time from the moment you shave the areas. You'll still have flare ups but if you're lucky it might subside completely in a week or two.
>>
>>25510075

Hair therapy? You mean like a transplant? DUPA removes all hair from the head. Barely any men get it and its not treatable by fin. There is no treatment for it. Can't even get a piece since the psoriasis will just flare up. It's a one way street.
>>
File: yamiguyen.jpg (28KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
yamiguyen.jpg
28KB, 384x288px
>>25509605
they just roll for 5s and be happy
>>
>>25511516
5s arent going to pay the bills

I need a job where im in the back and not in contact with others
>>
>>25512388
being a programmer helps

my father is freelancer and does ok, though going through hard times rn

he has no degree, the only thing holding him back
>>
>>25510214
>finasteride meme

Unrelated but that shit fucks up your brain and spinal cord neurons. There is little hope for managing hair loss without 1) fucking up your body and 2) spending fuckloads of cash on hair transplants
>>
>>25512527

So I'm cooked. Well at least I can still enjoy myself somewhat with ice cream
>>
>>25509605
>How the fuck do people who have a fucked up appearance even function? Do they just ignore everything?

Yes.

They ignore everyone else's opinion, and talk to themselves.
>>
I'm starting to lose my hair too. going on 26 and all the front is thinning out bro.

I know how it feels i already looks like a dork and making my hair fall out I'm going to look like the local pastor of some church.. Doesn't make things better I have to wear thick glasses too.

I've given up on women and a nice career and now I just pretty much find positivity in stuff i enjoy. example is reading, video games, movies, tv, radio etc.

the good news is that in the 21st century we men have way more hobbies and stuff open to us than ever before for much cheaper too. I'm loving that aspect of it. and pretty dang happy no matter what i looks like :)
>>
>>25513216

Wow I'm going on 26 in 3 months and wear glasses too. At least you don't have psoriasis though. But yea everything you said keeps me going. I'm especially excited on how vr is going. If I kill myself now I won't get to experience the future. In the end everyone meets the same shit when they're old but still feels like an entire area of life was just denied.
>>
>>25509605
I know a guy who's really messed up appearance wise due to some illness (deformed hands, can't talk without wheezing, etc.), but he has friends and goes to one of the best universities in the UK.
The only thing you can do is somehow prove to people you are more than your looks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.