[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the crushing weight of my loneliness has gotten worse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1355129537841.jpg (70KB, 384x370px) Image search: [Google]
1355129537841.jpg
70KB, 384x370px
>tfw the crushing weight of my loneliness has gotten worse over the past few days
>>
We're here for you anon

Let's be alone together
>>
File: 1451205820556.jpg (66KB, 965x710px) Image search: [Google]
1451205820556.jpg
66KB, 965x710px
Same. It's gotten really bad
>>
you'll get numb to it again in a little while, anon
>>
File: 1438064662140.jpg (190KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1438064662140.jpg
190KB, 1280x800px
My ex fb messaged me weeks ago, just responded yesterday because she was a cheating whore. Struggling not to give in and talk to her
>>
I just woke up and it's the worst I have felt in some time. Can't stop thinking about how alone I am and all the dumb shit I have done.
>>
>>25508415
Am here for you anon
>>
>feeling somewhat ok the last while, even worked and made some money today despite turning into a fat neet over the last 5 years
>just before bed i start going on a nostalgia trip looking through old photos
>come across 5 year old conversation i forgot about with a girl i was incredibly close with who i truly loved and loved me
>mid covo she just says "i feel like i dont know you anymore"
>that was about the same time i started experiencing crippling depression and my life completely fell apart randomly awhile i was in the middle of the happiest time of my life
>jesus christ how horrifying
>reading how i just brushed it off, and did the same every time she tried to salvage our relationship or make blatant romantic advances while drunk
>that relationship and every relationship with everyone i cared about and who cared about me has pretty much fallen apart since that conversation
>feel harder then ive ever felt before
>hellodarknessmyoldfriend.mp3
>depression hitting harder then ever, suicidal thoughts are back, its 3am now, guess im not going to work and fixing my life tomorrow, no liquor store open either, not getting any buzz from cigarettes, cant run away from this feel tonight
i cant live like this anymore bros, do i really have to kill myself? i cant handle this feel
>>
>>25508415
why are you lonely anon? no gf?
>>
File: arino2.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
arino2.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>25508450
>get gf cravings
>hit the dating sites
>fail for a few weeks
>grow numb again till the next cycle
>>
>>25508415
>getting lonely
>>
>>25508415
Same.
I'm reached the point where I make myself sad enough that I almost start to cry in public. Almost happened at work and in the bus.

Best way to avoid it is to find distractions. Any distractions or escapism.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.