[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iog pZHkfN2I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 3084355.jpg (56KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
3084355.jpg
56KB, 597x519px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iogpZHkfN2I
>>
File: frustration.jpg (6KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
frustration.jpg
6KB, 245x205px
>>25508147
I can't watch it again. Why don't more millionaires fight to save all the poor animals!?
>>
File: hjg.png (96KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
hjg.png
96KB, 332x333px
>>25508166
>tfw always wanted to catch a dog abuser in the act
>tfw 6ft3 97kg and gym 6 days a week
>tfe i would literally rip apart the fucking freak and gladly serve time behind bars
>>
>>25508147

Fuck man. Are we in hell?

Like seriously, the fact that a creature can be tormented to the point where it can't trust love and effection and instead withers in terror at the prospect of being tourtured again makes me so pissed. If there's a god I want nothing to do with that fuck for creating such a fucked up machine like this universe.

Maybe this is hell and part of the trick is that you never quite know you're there. You can always picture something worse, and the pain is one of the only real things that exist. Also, consider the fact that since this reality exists, it has the potential to exist again, and again. When you also consider the fact that what makes you, YOU is a combo of your past experiences, and dna, then you come to the conclusion that you can not exist outside of this place because you'd have different experiences = different you in the end. So this is it...forever.

If there's a god I'm teaming up with the devil and taking the fucker down.
>>
>>25508166
if i won the lottery, i would literally just buy a big ranch and have a bunch of dogs from shelters live there

i guess it would be like a shelter, but it would have wide-open land that they could use and i wouldnt ever put a dog down even if nobody buys it

and i would hire local uni students who aspire to be vets to volunteer or work there

fuck i gotta get out of this thread now before some faggot starts posting animal abuse gifs/webms
>>
It's just a dumb dog.
>>
>>25508319

>If there's a god I want nothing to do with that fuck for creating such a fucked up machine like this universe.

There's no such thing as free will, so if there is a God who created this fucked up universe, he couldn't have made it better of his own accord.
>>
fuck dogs tbqh they should all be gassed
>>
Remember, if you care more about some dogs feeling than people feelings, you're literally autistic.
>>
File: do it faggot.jpg (73KB, 800x707px) Image search: [Google]
do it faggot.jpg
73KB, 800x707px
>>25509874
>>25509925
>>25509940

Brothers in arms.
>>
File: WeeabooMemeFrog.jpg (89KB, 775x719px) Image search: [Google]
WeeabooMemeFrog.jpg
89KB, 775x719px
Dogs are honestly the worst pets

They shit all over the ground
You need to take them outside and play with them
They are fucking loud
They need to be shaved and washed

Cats are better

They poop in boxes like classy motherfuckers
They don't NEED to be walked or played with
They won't be washed and don't need hair cuts
They aren't loud annoying fucks
They sleep all day
>>
>>25509940
Why shouldn't we care more about the dog, the dog cares more about us than fucking normies.
>>
>>25509925
fucking shitskin
>>
>>25510308
because fucking normies can literally support hundreds of dogs, hence their importance greatly outvalues dogs
>>
File: 1450723723829.jpg (35KB, 308x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450723723829.jpg
35KB, 308x300px
>>25509874
>>25509925
>>25509940
FUCKING DUNE COONS, GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
GOD FUCKING DAMN
>>
Fucking vermin ass cunts be hating on dogs. I hate you "people". Fuck off and die.
>>
File: 1438409189892.jpg (58KB, 514x383px) Image search: [Google]
1438409189892.jpg
58KB, 514x383px
>>25508147
the feel is strong
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.