[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>robots constantly whine about how lonely they are >someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

>robots constantly whine about how lonely they are
>someone makes a thread to help robots connect
>"REEEEE GO BACK TO /SOC/ REEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>25507618
This.
Upvoted!
>>
>>25507618
>>25507626

>Trying to get a bunch of anxious antisocial neets to cooperate in a thread and "connect" with each other.

get fuckin real m8
>>
Robots don't whine about how lonely they are. You're thinking about failed/wannabe normies. The same normies who start omegle, skype, meetup, and ideal girlfriend.
>>
They're not wrong, however, they're also incredible hypocrites. They themselves should fuck off to /soc/ just as much if all they care about is "not being lonely".
>>
File: 7Ldn6gD.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
7Ldn6gD.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
>>25507618
>why don't neets just like, go outside!
>yall are stupid, this should be a board for meetups so we can all go outside!

fuck off back to /soc/ retard
>>
i only come to this board to meet people. i like it how dangerous and prohibited it is
>>
>>25507618
>>25507660 This is pretty much the answer
>>
I mean if /soc/-like threads actually helped with loneliness everybody would just go to /soc/ wouldn't they

people who are lonely want to be with other people
people who are "social butterflies" also want to be with other people
on paper it seems like they should be the same but in reality these two kinds of people couldn't be any more different
>>
>>25507660
you think robots are people who have given up on meeting friends and getting a girlfriend? You're fucking wrong you cunt.

reminder to everyone who has given up on getting friends or getting a gf:

GO TO WIZARDCHAN

ok?

Robots ARE failed normies the end
>>
>>25509017
>>25507665
/soc/ mainly caters to sexual needs rather than loneliness, good luck trying to find a genuine friend look up thread. That's why people make threads here. The mods need to realise this already
>>
>>25509086
No, you're just a pathetic normie who was cucked out of being a normie by other normies. You look at people having fun with friends or cuddling with a girlfriend and masturbate your dick like a pathetic little cuck, wishing you were there.

Robots have ascended past the point of relying on people for happiness. Robots aren't slaves to emotions and desires like a common ape.

Who ever heard of a robot with feelings?
>>
File: 1429872730015.jpg (12KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1429872730015.jpg
12KB, 250x247px
>robots post about how marriage and relationships are a scam and they don't want them anyway
>robots post about never falling for the female jew
>some beat-up camwhore posts a thread
>doesn't even post tits
>453 replies and 150 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>25509224
that's the exact description of what people refer to as a 'wizard.' If you actually feel what you described then you would fit in wizardchan more than you would fit here. The people there have also given up on those things, You'll enjoy the 'no talking of anything social or gf' rules you piece of shit.
>>
>>25509375
If you actually like talking about friends and women, then you would fit in on Facebook more than you would fit in on here. You'll enjoy posting pictures of yourself and waiting for someone to like them, you piece of shit.
>>
>>25509375
Robots know that they can't get a gf or friends, so why would they keep screeching about it on a daily basis? If someone still seeks to have a gf or friends they obviously know that they still have some "hope" so they are most likely a failed normie
>>
>>25508876
me too, anon. lets kiss.
>>
>>25509486
>>25509429

no gf or friends or shitty social life= robot => r9k
give up on gf or friends or social life= 'wizard' =>wizchan

why dont you get that you samefag
>>
File: nope.jpg (9KB, 136x54px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
9KB, 136x54px
>>25509577
no gf or friends = robot => r9k
existing social life, shitty social life, want social life, beta orbit, cry because "pretty" girls don't smile at you = temporarily failed normie => facebook, twitter, okcupid, skype groups, etc.

>samefag
Your normie friends would be here to back you up if they weren't getting ready to wake up for work today :^)
>>
>>25509118
There are plenty of friendship threads on /soc/.
>>
>2016
>omegas are STILL trying to pretend r9k is an abnormie hugbox
>the sticky clearly states the purpose of the board
>no one is particularly shocked that people with zero social skills would try to force themselves somewhere they weren't invited and then try to claim they were always meant to be there

Fuck off to wizchan, abnormie omegas
>>
File: 2016-01-05_093504.png (2MB, 7700x3440px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-05_093504.png
2MB, 7700x3440px
>>25509653
>Your normie friends would be here to back you up if they weren't getting ready to wake up for work today :^)

nice damage control

pic very related
>>
File: nicetry.png (7KB, 402x160px) Image search: [Google]
nicetry.png
7KB, 402x160px
>>25509769
You can't logically argue for your existence on this board, so you're forced to lie and cheat like a typical normie ape.

Here's a screencap without artifacts for you to alter.
>>
>roastie whore cunt get off my board
>women hate thread
>stacy getting btfo lol
>why can't I get a gf I'm such a nice guy, girls only love jerks
>>
>>25507618
What's up with all the fucking retards who come here to try to help people? If you've ever been on /r9k/ then you should know what'll happen. Just stick to lurking.
>>
>>25509884
robots are like online muslims
>white man get out of your own country
>white man hate bombing
>whitey getting btfo with AKs lol
>why won't they accept us we are all equal, they're all racist
>>
>>25509876
spent a bit more time editing it now I see

nice try
>>
>>25509921
>took it and posted it in the same minute
>a bit more time

Math isn't the ape's strong suit.
>>
>>25509947
you mean 10 minutes
>>
>>25509966
>he didn't read the relative timestamp
>his pathetic ape brain is too busy thinking about pussy and food to examine the things he's looking at
>>
I cum onto this board so I can touch my penis.

It's so comfy
>>
I report /soc/ threads on sight. For good reason. Now fuck off back to /soc/.
>>
>>25507618
robots are a meme
>>
>>25510086
I always wonder how many posters here are actually autistic raging sperglords and how many are trolls.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.