[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a lonely /feels/ thread going. My only friends just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

File: Taxi_Driver.png (59KB, 684x710px) Image search: [Google]
Taxi_Driver.png
59KB, 684x710px
Can we get a lonely /feels/ thread going. My only friends just went to big Bear to go skiing this week without even telling me about it. Now there all having fun in the snow and I'm home alone this whole week.
>>
File: ronery.jpg (26KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
ronery.jpg
26KB, 460x287px
>>25506286

I too am ronery

Passed out drunk earlier yesterday, thought it was around 6am when I woke up. Now wide awake at 1am, alone and on /r9k/ again.
>>
>go on a skiing trip without even telling you
>friends
i have some bad news buddy
>>
>be me
>be new fag
>don't know how to greentext
>ask for advice on random gore thread
>hope this works
>>
>>25506892
HELL YA BABY IT DID
>>
This first semester of college couldn't have gone worse. Everything went wrong besides my grades.

I joined no clubs, I wasn't in anything extracurricular, I never worked out, I didn't join a frat, I went to no parties. I didn't make any friends this semester. I was alone the whole time. The only person I really talked to much was my roommate.

The people I had the most fun with were the ones in my lab groups. I enjoyed joking with them and working together in labs, but I know that they all have a bunch of friends, and that I didn't make any impact on their lives. They probably don't give a shit about me, and I probably won't talk to them for the rest of college, yet they were my best friends this semester.
>>
File: 1427775845889.jpg (48KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1427775845889.jpg
48KB, 500x600px
>tfw so lonely you wouldn't mind some large organization keeping track of you online, purchases, etc
>sometimes imagine that there's someone out there wasting their time waiting for you to slip up

/rockbottom/
>>
>>25506286
>friends
You're just that acquaintance whose presence they can tolerate sometimes.

Nobody would voluntarily want your company unless they had something to gain from it, e.g. homework help, manual labor.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1468x2060px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1468x2060px
>>25506836
Ya I know. I was thinking the same but we were all pretty close in high school. They all go to the same community college and I go to a different one a couple towns over. Ever since school started I began getting more distant from them. Worst part is that I found out through snapchat and there's a couple of /stacys/ there
>>
File: tumblr_inline_njfjszchIi1raz3vm.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_njfjszchIi1raz3vm.png
74KB, 412x351px
>had a few friends (who I've known since middle school) I used to occasionally talk to in high school
>didn't have any classes with them senior year
>none of them contacted me or came to my house
>tried to talk to one on steam recently, he ignored me and later deleted me
>have since moved away to college and still no friends
>today realized I haven't talked with someone since my junior year of high school
>>
>>25506286
i have "friends" like that anon.

i don't wanna cut contact with them tho, because i don't have anyone else.
>>
Haven't seen gf in two weeks
Really horny desu
>>
File: 1424562494097.jpg (1015KB, 1500x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1424562494097.jpg
1015KB, 1500x1324px
>>25506286
I'm so lonely. I want things to get better but I know they never will
>>
File: fuckingnormans1.png (287KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingnormans1.png
287KB, 480x468px
You guys are the only people I can talk about these feels with without being humiliated, I hope you guys know that.
>>
>>25507267
It was so much easier making new friends in middle school but college and work is whole a different ball game
>>
File: Cigoli,_san_francesco.jpg (105KB, 924x1244px) Image search: [Google]
Cigoli,_san_francesco.jpg
105KB, 924x1244px
>>25507361
I've only spoken to one non-professor at Uni, and I have been here a whole semester.
>>
well I've never had a group of friends in my life, but OP I think you should end your friendship with them.
>>
>>25506286
>new years resolution 10 years ago when I was 10 years old was to get a gf
>one entire decade has past and still no gf
>>
>>25506956
this was me three years ago.
you'll work through it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.