[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Have a banana anon you'll feel better if you start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 1451776023864.jpg (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451776023864.jpg
12KB, 500x500px
"Have a banana anon you'll feel better if you start eating healthy. Don't you care about how you look? If you get at least a little bit fit girls will like you more."
>>
>>25506131
I'M FUCKING TRYING LEAVE ME ALONE
>>
>>25506131
Aren't bananas, like, really bad for you?
>>
>>25506131
I hate bananas. But I had an orange and two boxes of blackberries today.
>>
>>25506131

I'm already fit and eat healthy. Girls still don't like me.

Thanks though
>>
>>25506534
Are dumb or fucking stupid?
Scratch that your probaly just American.
>>
>>25506560
>eating sugar: the fruit
>thinks he's being healthy
>>
File: french.jpg (140KB, 826x600px) Image search: [Google]
french.jpg
140KB, 826x600px
>>25506131
>"Have a banana anon you'll feel better if you start eating healthy. Don't you care about how you look? If you get at least a little bit fit girls will like you more."

Bananas are dying, man. All the bananas are clones of the same one fruit, so they all have the exact same genes. And there is a disease killing bananas in Asia and Africa, if (when) it spreads to South America we will lose all our bananas. Again. It already happened once. People 50 years ago ate a banana which was much sweeter than the one we eat today.
The next generation of people will probably have to deal with an even worse fruit.

Also, why is the maximum file size for /r9k/ the smallest on the website?
>>
>>25506599
>it's a fruit so it must be healthy

fucking retard, I bet you think the food pyramid isn't bullshit too
>>
>>25506603

The sugar in fruit isn't bad if you don't remove the fiber.
>>
>>25506561
You're not lean anon you have to look like me if you want girls to notice you.
>>
>>25506599
I remember my dietician banning them alongside grapes, coconut and maybe ananas too.
>>
>>25506534
They can be if you already have too much potassium, but generally speaking they're good. Like most things, moderation is best. Eat a banana every now and then, just not the whole bunch.
>>
Bananas aren't even that healthy compared to other fruits. They have tons of calories as opposed to apples and pears, for example, which have none to speak of. They can also cause obstipation in large quantities.

They're still healthy, you just work down whole banana clusters, which you can with other fruits.
>>
>>25506878
Theyre good for bulking but you wouldnt know fatass
>>
>banana
>good for you

empty carbs, I can get the potassium from other sources
>>
>>25506926
Any diet that uses terms like "empty carbs" will lead you to depression.
Food is also meant to taste good, and make you happy as you enjoy it.

Anyway, keep eating protein powder with fat free milk for dinner.
>>
Bananas are a quick, cheap, and easy way for stopping cramps. Freeze them and keep them handy in case you ever have to do a lot of cardio.
>>
Bananas are great for sticking in your ass
>>
>>25506662

No, but I'm lean enough.
>>
>>25506902
Enjoy your bowel issues, then.
>>
>>25506878
Most fruit has fiber that lowers the blood sugar spike from sugar consumption in fruit. Bananas have fairly high sugar and fairly low fiber. God-tier fruit is blackberries and raspberries. They have ridiculously high fiber.
>>
Bur i dpnt like girls... I like boys
>>
Hey, Chad, I know you love bananas. Want me to stick one up your ripped asshole?
>>
>>25506561
Same
>tfw bearmode with great leg muscles
>tfw can rekt all these beta ottermodes in both strength and splinting
>tfw girls still go for these fucking ottermode faggots

I even challenged one of these fags in front of girls for armwrestling and he lost. The girls still went to him somehow. Fuck this place
>>
>>25507218
This is true, and they taste good, too.
>>
>>25507385
>bearmode
Strongfat. Obviously aesthetics are more attractive than strength.
>>
>>25506131
"C-can I have your banana instead?"
>sweatypepe.jpg
>>
*tries to grab the banana*
*slips to his *banana**
>Sorry
*keep grabbing his*banana**
*slices his foreskin the whole way back*
>Ready to eat!
*starts to suck his dick*
>>
>tfw fruit and vegetables are expensive and hard to carry home
>tfw want to eat right but it's too difficult
>>
File: 1443941400525.png (13KB, 564x676px) Image search: [Google]
1443941400525.png
13KB, 564x676px
>>25508020
roleplay posts are so fucking funny
>>
File: 2131241.jpg (128KB, 680x994px) Image search: [Google]
2131241.jpg
128KB, 680x994px
>>25508020

>slice his foreskin

AHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>25508043
Beans and rice are pretty cheap. Probably better too as vegetables tend to be much less dense which makes it hard to bulk with unless you use a juicer. Just get vitamin supplements for all the stuff you're missing. Also chicken and cottage cheese are some pretty good protein sources you might be able to get for cheap.
>>
>>25506534
>>25506690
>>25506878
>>25507207
How does she do it fellas?
>>
>>25506878
Is Doj mystery?
>>
>>25508065
That will be $3000 dollars! No need to thank me, goy.
>>
>>25507385
your probably a douche anon
>>
>sugar
>healthy
No thanks skeleton
Hey, how about you sit down with me and we'll have a nice buffalo steak with 5 whole eggs?
>>
>>25507218
I use raspberries in shakes but man do they taste like ass on their own. They're sour as fuck. I don't know if it has to do with me being an Amerifat or whatever, but some fruit over here tastes wonky.
>>
>>25510418
>tfw I never had steak in my life
>>
>>25506534
Yes, they're like, super radioactive.
>>
>retards in this thread that eat processed carbs and transfat everyday saying bananas are not healthy

topkekson
>>
>>25507630
This, women don't give a shit about practicality, they just want something that looks good to them.
>>
>>25506131
>tfw fructose intolerant
>tfw I can't eat bananas or any fruit unless I wanna puke
>>
>>25506690
>ananas

Its pineapple, you dumb Balkanshit.

[spoilet] odakle si? [/spoiler]
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.